white_star
eyeopener
Arquitecto
Lord Awesome
BAYERN_MUNICH
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ribery - Ribery: Nobody can stop us! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribery: Nobody can stop us!

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:If Bayern keep on strengthening we'll be at Barcelona level, I agree to that :coffee:

Over the last 2years Van Gaal created a team that is very similar to Barcelona and Jup's is perfecting it.

I don't know what position we need to strengthen maybe 1 more CB and a Future replacement for Tymo
Backup for Rafinha. An extra CB in case we're hit by injuries. A young goalkeeper once Neuer retires. A striker.

Really only depth signings, because our starting 11 can challenge anyone. Plus we have great youth prospects.

Lol... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You always forget that Boateng or Lahm can cover for Rafinha so a another CB can come in place of Boateng and Contento can come in for Lahm.

But it will be Boss if we can find another Young FB.
No, I know that. But that means less depth in other areas. Like in having to play Contento or wasting Boateng at FB when he's beast in CB.

Our bench 11 could be something like this:
Butt/NewGK
New RB Van Buyten New CB Contento
Tymo Alaba
Usami/new RW Kroos Pranjic
Petersen/new FW

So mostly defensive depth, because the rest is just to strengthen the bench.

I dont think Pranjic is of any goodd to the team this days, he needs to be replaced.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

ribery - Ribery: Nobody can stop us! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribery: Nobody can stop us!

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah, agreed. He's good enough for backup, though. We also have the advantage of Mueller being able to play anywhere in the front 4. What a beast.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2