matpol
EarlyPrototype
Babun
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Van Buyten to start against Man City Empty Van Buyten to start against Man City

Post by Babun Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has admitted that he dropped Jerome Boateng for the clash against Bayer Leverkusen due to the former Manchester City man's inconsistency.

The tactician elected to start Daniel van Buyten at the heart of defence as opposed to Boateng, and the Belgian marked his selection with a goal as the Bavarian side ran out 3-0 winners against last season's runners up.

In the wake of the victory, Heynckes justified his selection.

"Boateng has been unable to consistently perform at the highest level so far, like [Holger] Badstuber has done so far," he told Liga Total.

"Daniel van Buyten has done a great job for us, and that's why I made the change."

Bayern Munich are the runaway leaders of the Bundesliga this season, having won all but one game, conceding just one goal in the process.
Source
I pity you already, Sushi and co. eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Van Buyten to start against Man City Empty Re: Van Buyten to start against Man City

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Aguero will give him a night to remember.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Van Buyten to start against Man City Empty Re: Van Buyten to start against Man City

Post by matpol Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 pm

First babun1024 post without Very Happy ever?

On a serious note, I don't think Van Buyten will start. He was terrible in last 2 seasons and was raped in every big game in UCL. One good game in Bundesliga doesn't make him good defender. Aguero will have a field day if Van Buyten is starting.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 pm

matpol wrote:First babun1024 post without Very Happy ever?

On a serious note, I don't think Van Buyten will start. He was terrible in last 2 seasons and was raped in every big game in UCL. One good game in Bundesliga doesn't make him good defender. Aguero will have a field day if Van Buyten is starting.
Van Buyten has actually been solid ever since van Gaal left, surprisingly. And Babun prefers the green smiley, IIRC. eco smile

I still shudder at the fact of Aguero facing van Buyten... Dzeko he can handle, but agile guys like Aguero are like icebergs to the Titanic.

ManC aren't going to see much of the ball, at least. Robben isn't starting, either.

I want Heynckes to give Boateng consistency at CB, though. He's been played as RB which isn't what we bought him for.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Aguero hat trick calling it now banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What in the world is the Jupp thinking if he allows this monstocity of a CB to play against City.

I was dearly hoping Bayern would teach this money whoring team a lesson yet with the old bag of bones playing in the back, Dzeko, Balo and Aguero would probably have a good old time toying with him.

Where is Badstuber?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Bayern needs to pay the cash for Philip Wollscheid while the secret still remains inside German borders.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What in the world is the Jupp thinking if he allows this monstocity of a CB to play against City.

I was dearly hoping Bayern would teach this money whoring team a lesson yet with the old bag of bones playing in the back, Dzeko, Balo and Aguero would probably have a good old time toying with him.

Where is Badstuber?
Van Buyten hasn't been too bad lately. He even scored last game banana

Badstuber is cemented in the left CB spot. He's been great. It's the right slots Heynckes has been experimenting, sometimes even playing van Buyten and Boateng as right back for extensive defensive capabilities.

We might just see that defense if Robben starts.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

Where is Badstuber?

Badstuber is cemented in the left CB spot. He's been great. It's the right slots Heynckes has been experimenting, sometimes even playing van Buyten and Boateng as right back for extensive defensive capabilities.

Sushi I knew you would bring up VB's goal as its redundant simply because I'm aware of that VB actually is your back-up striker and would probably be better there compared his defensive duties.

Play Contento, hell even Usami would be better in the back. KEEP HIM AWAY!

But then again the Jupp knows what he is doing and if you say VB is in good form then that puts me to rest.

For tomorrow, Forza Bayern!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Where is Badstuber?

Balotelli can't play, he is suspended for a red card from Europa League game vs Dynamo Kyiv.

I hope that Mancini won't park the bus. Hopefully this game will be entertaining Smile
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

This game would have been much more entertaining if Robben had the made the starting lineup..Instead we get to see Van Buyten and his entertaining blunders.. banana

Zabaleta is average and was extremely poor against Napoli so considering Ribery's rich vein of form he is gonna burn that left flank i suppose..

Cannot wait for this game..Will be rooting for Bayern..Forza Bayern..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Great now even Robben is out???

Son of a *****!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Where is Badstuber?

Sushi I knew you would bring up VB's goal as its redundant simply because I'm aware of that VB actually is your back-up striker and would probably be better there compared his defensive duties.

But then again the Jupp knows what he is doing and if you say VB is in good form then that puts me to rest.

I know it's redundant, hence the banana. It was a great goal though, although from a free kick. No way we're ever seeing VB as a striker again Laughing Mueller has actually been played there once Gomez isn't on.

Bayern have been playing a very deep defensive line so VB hasn't been bad, but agile guys still rip him apart. He has been in good form since van Gaal left. ManC won't be seeing much of the ball in the Allianz and with that shitty midfield, anyways.

Then again, it might just be Heynckes trolling Mancini to play extra offensive.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Great now even Robben is out???

Son of a *****!
Robben was being rested these past few games due to an inflammed bone. But he played last game and even scored. He most likely will be on the bench because Mueller on the wing is just so damn productive. Would be nice seeing him in the 2nd half as a supersub.

He's healthy.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Where is Badstuber?

I know it's redundant, hence the banana. It was a great goal though, although from a free kick. No way we're ever seeing VB as a striker again Laughing Mueller has actually been played there once Gomez isn't on.

Bayern have been playing a very deep defensive line so VB hasn't been bad, but agile guys still rip him apart. He has been in good form since van Gaal left. ManC won't be seeing much of the ball in the Allianz and with that shitty midfield, anyways.

Then again, it might just be Heynckes trolling Mancini to play extra offensive.

haha I did get your humor on VB.

Yea and there never will be a game in which he will be playing striker considering the attacking depth you boys possess.

Agile guys? Aguero and despite his size, Dzeko are pretty fast along with Silva in the advanced role and a couple of pacy subs.

Mancini this season is actually quite offensive compared to last season so hopefully Bayern will go the possession route considering City's mid isn't anywhere near intelligent enough to figure out a way from there.

And I forgot that its in the Allianz as I still remember the atmosphere when I attended the United game first leg. Will never forget that.

I'm not getting the best picture of the line up and formation.

What do you think Jupp should play along with what you predict?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm

What's an inflamed bone? Neutral

Edit: Found an article on it. It's a bone bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:What's an inflamed bone? Neutral
Pelvic bone inflammation IIRC, whatever that means Very Happy I'm not an expert on injuries.

Oh, and fail on the thread, Babun :coffee:

From the Bayern Website.

“I think I'm playing tomorrow," the centre-half hedged. Heynckes was next up in front of the media, and officially confirmed the news: Boateng will “of course" start against his former club.

“Jerome is coming along really well, he's settled in wonderfully, and he's exactly the player we needed," the FCB boss declared. Boateng’s personal stats so far this term are impressive to say the least, with pass completion of 92.5 percent, and 73 percent of his challenges won.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Babun :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Well, the problem is that Badstuber is in doubt atm due to a flu. Let's hope he will be fully fit tomorrow, of we might get into trouble.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
sportsczy wrote:What's an inflamed bone? Neutral
Pelvic bone inflammation IIRC, whatever that means Very Happy I'm not an expert on injuries.

Oh, and fail on the thread, Babun :coffee:

From the Bayern Website.

“I think I'm playing tomorrow," the centre-half hedged. Heynckes was next up in front of the media, and officially confirmed the news: Boateng will “of course" start against his former club.

“Jerome is coming along really well, he's settled in wonderfully, and he's exactly the player we needed," the FCB boss declared. Boateng’s personal stats so far this term are impressive to say the least, with pass completion of 92.5 percent, and 73 percent of his challenges won.
Boateng starting doesn't mean that Van Buyten won't start. badstuber is a majour doubt Very Happy
Gil wrote:Babun :facepalm:
How original! Laughing
rwo power wrote:Well, the problem is that Badstuber is in doubt atm due to a flu. Let's hope he will be fully fit tomorrow, of we might get into trouble.
We? Very Happy So you support Bayern, Mäuschen? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Because Van Buyten scored a goal doesn't mean his any good, back-up at best, Moreover Van Buyten has always scored even during Van Gaals time.

against Villarreal he played terribly it was a blessing he got sub, also against Bayer there was a time an attack twist him inside out, it will be a mistake playing him at the back.

Also I think there is a conspiracy to make Badstuber look better than he his, otherwise I have no ideal why Jup's will say Boateng hasn't been consistence as much as Badstuber that is a terrible statement.

Boateng has played very well, even better than Badstuber, Unless maybe if this was in training.

with the said, I hope Van Buyten doesn't play.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 am

Didn't know Badstuber was a doubt. That's bad news.

And yeah, you're right Babun. Boateng might start as right back, although he's wasted there, IMO. Plus Rafinha's been so damn good.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 am

Bayern Munich has nothing to worry about unless Balotelli is unleashed, then it is all over for you guys
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 am

I thought Balotelli was out for today's match?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:11 am

babun1024 wrote:We? Very Happy So you support Bayern, Mäuschen? Very Happy
LOL@"Mäuschen" XD

Actually I support every German team playing in Europe. It's good for the 5-year ranking if they win Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next