Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich

4 posters

Go down

Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich Empty Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Daniel van Buyten says he has discussed with Lille star Eden Hazard the possibility of the 21-year-old signing for Bayern Munich.

"He is a young player with a large large margin for improvement," Van Buyten told RMC. "I have talked to him about Bayern, and that is why he is coming."

Hazard has made no secret that he plans to leave the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the season, with the Belgian starlet keen on a move to the Premier League, according to teammate Rio Mavuba.

But it is believed Hazard is being courted by clubs from other European countries as well.

"He is an attractive player for many clubs. We discussed a transfer to Bayern a little bit and he asked me some questions," Van Buyten told the news outlet. "But I think he has plenty of options."

It has been reported that Lille has set an asking price of 40 million euros for Hazard, who has a contract with the French club until 2015.

Bayern 2013: Gomez, Guidetti, Muller, Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri and Hazard.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich Empty Re: Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Daniel van Buyten says he has discussed with Lille star Eden Hazard the possibility of the 21-year-old signing for Bayern Munich.

"He is a young player with a large large margin for improvement," Van Buyten told RMC. "I have talked to him about Bayern, and that is why he is coming [laughs]"

Hazard has made no secret that he plans to leave the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the season, with the Belgian starlet keen on a move to the Premier League, according to teammate Rio Mavuba.

But it is believed Hazard is being courted by clubs from other European countries as well.

"He is an attractive player for many clubs. We discussed a transfer to Bayern a little bit and he asked me some questions," Van Buyten told the news outlet. "But I think he has plenty of options."

It has been reported that Lille has set an asking price of 40 million euros for Hazard, who has a contract with the French club until 2015.

you forgot that part from the original version Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich Empty Re: Van Buyten: Hazard has asked me about Bayern Munich

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Daniel van Buyten says he has discussed with Lille star Eden Hazard the possibility of the 21-year-old signing for Bayern Munich.

"He is a young player with a large large margin for improvement," Van Buyten told RMC. "I have talked to him about Bayern, and that is why he is coming [laughs]"

well, I didn't see that part, this is from another forum.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, the article is about 1 month old now and from Goal.com: http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2012/03/28/2998473/van-buyten-hazard-has-asked-me-about-bayern-munich
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

:vagi:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm

it doesn't make any difference, if we want him, we'll get him.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Idrisozet wrote:it doesn't make any difference, if we want him, we'll get him.
Unless a) the player isn't interested and b) the selling club asks a ridiculous transfer fee or c) the selling club blocks the transfer to Bayern (Vidal anyone?). The Bayern management is too clever to pay fantasy prices.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:it doesn't make any difference, if we want him, we'll get him.
Unless a) the player isn't interested and b) the selling club asks a ridiculous transfer fee or c) the selling club blocks the transfer to Bayern (Vidal anyone?). The Bayern management is too clever to pay fantasy prices.

Yeah I get what you mean, but it is unlikely that Lille will act stupidly like Leverkusen, after we gave them Kroos for free for 2years.

I don't really want Hazard to be honest, if he come to Bayern, it's only going to make us look stronger in paper and strike fear in other teams hearts. But how about team harmony..? will he get playing time...? I doubt so.

Robben has refused to sign and if he doesn't sign by July, then I say we sell his injury prone-ass and get Hazard.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down