real madrid appreciation thread

3 posters

Go down

real madrid appreciation thread Empty real madrid appreciation thread

Post by I-no Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 am

some of you made soooo many hate threads toward players or jose mourinho. I thought I make an appreciation thread for a change.
post here a players name and why you liked his performance in a particular game. I liked varane, kaka, özil and higgy yesterday.

against roya vallecano

varane is only 18 but scored a super goal, defended like a true muchacho and is good lookingreal madrid appreciation thread Raphael-varane-real-madridreal madrid appreciation thread Tumblr_ls1osvMgtO1qcy7xxo1_250real madrid appreciation thread Tumblr_ls1osvMgtO1qcy7xxo2_250

kaka played fast, hard balls, made the game faster. I liked what I saw yesterday, of course he is a cutie pie too.
real madrid appreciation thread Kaka_2333881

özil came on and suddenly real madrid started scoring goals. I think he made a big difference overall.turok, lass is hated for a reason I think, the difference was huuuuuuuuuuuge when özil came on.he was like a signal, come back lads!
real madrid appreciation thread Mesut-Ozil-Real-Madrid-2011

higgy tried everything to score! I love his determination, he was like a werwolf after his prey in midnight. 2 offside goals but could score in the end, important goal.he is badass player, I like him.
real madrid appreciation thread Secciondeportiva.com.files.2010.01.higuain
nick, never badmouth him again in my presense when he tries his utmost to score!

Last edited by I-no on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

real madrid appreciation thread Empty Re: real madrid appreciation thread

Post by H.A. Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:58 am

**wipes sweat off forehead**

Houston, crisis averted Cool

Back to the real world it wasn't really a crisis, really loved the spirit of the team. Ozil was our X-factor. I knew all along that adding more creativity will result in goals no matter how risky the formation was.

Anyway my sig sums it up Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 am

H.A. wrote:**wipes sweat off forehead**

Houston, crisis averted Cool

Back to the real world it wasn't really a crisis, really loved the spirit of the team. Ozil was our X-factor. I knew all along that adding more creativity will result in goals no matter how risky the formation was.

Anyway my sig sums it up Very Happy
super goal! could you make one for fanzemas? benzema goal was beautiful,too. also, what crisi? hahahaha
real madrid appreciation thread T114
real madrid appreciation thread Varane
I forgot mourinho. he changed the game with substitutions. here, for nick and sportcry
real madrid appreciation thread Jose2
real madrid appreciation thread F3d864a
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 am

I forgot to say, Im member of a blog full with real madrid fans, their comments are more emotional than yours, I like them. here, examples:

I was banging my head on the table at the pub and moaning “Nooooooooooo!” during the first 25 minutes of the game. I was so pleased when Ozil came on – things picked up then.

What a game!!!!! Still can’t believe that i was watching it live in the bernabeu!!!!! My first game to watch live and than this!! After the first goal i was so shocked but when mesut started warming up i was sure everything will change… and in the end it did :-) when I’m back home i will send you a link with a lot of great pictures of our boys ;-) some booties plus a shirtless Karim ;-) sitting in the first row was worth every single euro :-D

dont worry, I will post the pics when she does.......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 am

Ozil was the gamechanger... no doubt. Kaka played well too. Amazing what can happen when there are midfielders providing service to forwards. Big change was that, with Ozil and Kaka in there, we had creativity at both CM and AM. We haven't had that since Khedira has been injured/suspended and never to this level.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 am

Hmm I'm currently searching for them, give me some time [BTW I don't make them, I'm a bit lazy Razz]

Here is the Ronaldo + Kaka:

real madrid appreciation thread Tumblr_ls1k2iaYOU1qez8rro1_250real madrid appreciation thread Tumblr_ls1k2iaYOU1qez8rro2_250

Will add the rest as I find them Wink

Edit: Couldn't really find them, I'll try again later
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Great thread + 1

Looks like our mini rut is over hopefully. We played well for most of the game (minus the first few minutes). I'm happy with the effort the guys put in and with the fans for not getting on the team's back like they used to.

Next game is against Ajax. Hope we continue the good form Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down