The Conundrum Vote_lcap55%The Conundrum Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Conundrum Vote_lcap45%The Conundrum Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Conundrum Empty The Conundrum

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 am

You have two choices:
1) Fire Gasperini now and replace him for the rest of this season with Rafa Benitez
2) Keep Gasperini for the rest of the season
which would you choose?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

The Conundrum Empty Re: The Conundrum

Post by zarola Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

Benitez... no doubt
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:07 am

Rafa shouldn't have been fired in the first place, but two wrongs don't make a right

Gasperini should be given at least til Christmas
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am

"I would go back to Inter if they called and i would win the league easily with the squad they got" Rafa

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:14 am

he said that?

i'd take him back, and he shouldn't have been fired either. i never agreed with it.

Last edited by andiii on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am

Gasperini seems to have it figured out...We can't play high.Took him 3 games.Rafa never figured it out :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 am

bhends wrote:Rafa shouldn't have been fired in the first place, but two wrongs don't make a right

Gasperini should be given at least til Christmas

Gasperini will be given the same treatment as Rafa. Promised necessary players to make the squad function under his tactics and then be fired before a transfer window opens.

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 am

He said that just before the season started.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 am

Honestly i never liked gasp but i was never against firing him until today.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am

zarola wrote:Honestly i never liked gasp but i was never against firing him until today.

So a draw against Roma is enough to warrant a sacking? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
zarola wrote:Honestly i never liked gasp but i was never against firing him until today.

No, but his decisions did. Moratti said he doesnt like 3 in the back or pazzini as a sub but doesnt care as long as we get results. Gasperini refuses to use pazzini and pointlessly threw on muntari. For the last twenty minutes we had no true goal scorer on. We had forlan zarate and sneijder... with their goal ratios how did he expect us to score....
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 am

zarola wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:

No, but his decisions did. Moratti said he doesnt like 3 in the back or pazzini as a sub but doesnt care as long as we get results. Gasperini refuses to use pazzini and pointlessly threw on muntari. For the last twenty minutes we had no true goal scorer on. We had forlan zarate and sneijder... with their goal ratios how did he expect us to score....

New coaches need time, faith, support. Just what Allegri was given. Max didn't gain many supporters with his late subs and lack of variation and refusal to adapt to games as they progressed but he was given time, Galliani signed the players he wanted and in the end it paid dividends. If Moratti keeps changing coaches like he was pre-Calciopoli, he will get the same results as he did last time as proved by Benitez and, so far, Gasperini. Moratti is the owner, he should be buying the players for GPG, not telling him how to play them and what tactics to employ. He has no business in these matters and should stay away.

As for his substitutions, sure some of the were detestable, especially the Forlan - Muntari sub, but he is in new surroundings, a new level of expectations, it will take him some time to adjust. I'm not sure he has the winner mentality yet, but it will come.

As for having Forlan, Zarate and Sneijder on, two of the three are new signings and both low cost ones which suggest they were made by Branca / Moratti and not the request of the coach. How much can he be blamed? Moratti sold his best forward and replaced him with a man not on the same level and too old to be relied on consistently and brought in a man who didn't even start at Lazio. How can GPG be expect to churn out results with such players?

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 am

^^^ The man is talking sense

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 am

still think the rafa is more the man for the job then gasperini
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Milanista-1899 wrote:
zarola wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:

New coaches need time, faith, support. Just what Allegri was given. Max didn't gain many supporters with his late subs and lack of variation and refusal to adapt to games as they progressed but he was given time, Galliani signed the players he wanted and in the end it paid dividends. If Moratti keeps changing coaches like he was pre-Calciopoli, he will get the same results as he did last time as proved by Benitez and, so far, Gasperini. Moratti is the owner, he should be buying the players for GPG, not telling him how to play them and what tactics to employ. He has no business in these matters and should stay away.

As for his substitutions, sure some of the were detestable, especially the Forlan - Muntari sub, but he is in new surroundings, a new level of expectations, it will take him some time to adjust. I'm not sure he has the winner mentality yet, but it will come.

As for having Forlan, Zarate and Sneijder on, two of the three are new signings and both low cost ones which suggest they were made by Branca / Moratti and not the request of the coach. How much can he be blamed? Moratti sold his best forward and replaced him with a man not on the same level and too old to be relied on consistently and brought in a man who didn't even start at Lazio. How can GPG be expect to churn out results with such players?
The Conundrum Giampaolopazzini_413263
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Bring back Benitez, are youg guys retarted?????????? He ran our team into the ground for PERSONAL ambitions.

He trolled our whole organization.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by djellisdee Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

R.Baggio as caretaker with Baresi makes sense if thangs dont fair out....this team needs inspiration and charisma!! smoking
djellisdee
djellisdee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down