baresi
BeautifulGame
Lord Hades
Potential
Lex
ausbaz
15 posters

Go down

Just noticed the most pointless criticism Empty Just noticed the most pointless criticism

Post by ausbaz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am

The 'you haven't won anything in 6 years'

For Liverpool it's been 5 and Juventus it's been about 6 not including Serie B (I mean, comon).

ausbaz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Just noticed the most pointless criticism Empty Re: Just noticed the most pointless criticism

Post by Lex Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:59 am

You sure it's six years? Some on here are by gawd sure it's seven and even eight years. The number is usually arbitrary depending on poster and level of IQ
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Just noticed the most pointless criticism Empty Re: Just noticed the most pointless criticism

Post by Potential Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

Just noticed the most pointless criticism Emirates-Cup

Just noticed the most pointless criticism 20110128203738!Trollface
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 am

Potential wrote:Just noticed the most pointless criticism Emirates-Cup

Just noticed the most pointless criticism 20110128203738!Trollface

they couldnt win it this season hmm.. lack of good tactics by wenger i think.. shouldve played his best team in it..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 am

Maybe because both have changed the managers who were in during those years.

Not saying its right or wrong but its the main reason i would say.Whenever media say Arsenal havent won is 6-7 years its more like they are targeting wenger rather than Arsenal.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 am

I dont think ppl criticis them for not winning trophies "atleast not me", its more about the policy that is leading to not winning trophies, and the will to win trophies.

You cant believe AW is serious about winning trophies when every year he lets go of some decent players and replacing them by young ones starting by Hleb, Flamini, ending by Fabs and Nasri, that need years to mature.

In other words the criticism is directed towards AWs' transfer policy and building.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:19 am

Arsene IS Arsenal though..

Both have changed the managers, but Arsenal have been under more financial pressure than those two. Just sayin'
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am

Juventus are excused for the Calciopoli frak up. And the 2005 CL bought Liverpool some time I guess. Just like the 2007 final bought Berlu some time with Milan.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 am

Tbh neither Liverpool or Juve had a sqaud that could really compete for a title, however it is well known that Arsenal could and probably should have won more with the squad they had.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Its sort of odd seeing Flamini there
Forgot he played for Arsenal
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 pm

when arsenal lost to birmingham in the cc final then you really get frustated as a neutral having done so well to get there.. so the criticism of always reaching the finishing line and never crossing it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Well, Juventus' situation is different.

However, I don't like this argument either because it is pretty much like stating "haha your team doesn't win trophies but mine does" which also means to me "i only support my team because they win trophies"

and well you can fill in the rest.

Not every team can win trophies each season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Barcelona '99 - '05 says hi
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Funnily enough, in Arsenal's case, it is the neutrals who are relatively frustrated rather than the Arsenal fans.

If Arsenal fans believe in Wenger's and Arsenal's project why do the neutrals care so much? An average fan remains one for atleast 40 years. I dont think it is a big loss if their team goes without trophies for 10 years if something meaningful is done in that period.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Laughing Actually Arsenal fans are fustrated.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 pm

no criticism is pointless you learn from it wether its right or wrong...funny though how arsenal fans get upset from any sort of criticism they get no ones perfect...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum