Fifa 12

+83
izzy
Mamad
Yeezus
vivabarca38
nichabr
guest7
Seppuku
Swanhends
ronalessi
MJ
punkfusion1992
FilipeFerreira
Jeps33178
The Lizard King
S
Freeza
archwooohh
Catracho
McLewis
7amood11
free_cat
ChollaVille
zarola
billionmillion
lenear1030
jibers
Harmonica
djellisdee
xabi
Raptorgunner
Busby Babe
sagnik92
cyberman
BiasedMilanFan3
windkick
ManUnited4Ever
♠Ace
zizzle
Jonathan28
RedAndWhiteArmy
El Chelsea Fuerte
The Franchise
Ganso
Onyx
rsinatra
Mr Nick09
Deathrow898
andiii
Batigoal
hrealmadrid
Gil
Grande_Milano
aford92
fatman123
matpol
btbam
spanky
Nishankly
lszanto
Jay29
pUsHa
Turok_TTZ
KMD
RobbyV
Albiceleste
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
B-Mac
Abramovich
BarcaKizz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Chad
McAgger
RedOranje
BarrileteCosmico
elm_baraja_shaman
LeSwagg James
Sir Psycho
The Madrid One
dmize
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
87 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

WOW, just won a UT tournament game in ET and managed to get kicked off EA servers and take the loss.

Thanks for that one EA.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm

anyone on ps3 up for pick up game?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:WOW, just won a UT tournament game in ET and managed to get kicked off EA servers and take the loss.

Thanks for that one EA.
Been there before, it sucks.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 pm

LM try to use organized in tactics instead of free form, I hate free form, organized is better. That way when you counter one attacks from the left, middle and right
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm

omarish wrote:LM try to use organized in tactics instead of free form, I hate free form, organized is better. That way when you counter one attacks from the left, middle and right
Alright thanks for the advice Thumbs up I'll try it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 pm

i just had a guy send me a message telling me I'm cheesy for stealing the pass from his goalie.

Has anyone ever heard about this before?

Am I just supposed to let people pass the ball out from the goal kick?

P.S. De Gea is way too good in this Fifa.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:i just had a guy send me a message telling me I'm cheesy for stealing the pass from his goalie.

Has anyone ever heard about this before?

Am I just supposed to let people pass the ball out from the goal kick?

P.S. De Gea is way too good in this Fifa.

I will gauge how much I like the person as to if I do this.

If i'm playing with friends/family etc we have a rule which lets you pass out from a goalkick with no steal, just because it's nicer to be able to get that first kick out Smile
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm

It was a Head to Head season match, never met the guy before in my life.

Football isn't about what's nice, it's about playing the game and if I let people kick the ball in that just makes life easier. Also, in this Fifa possession means a lot, no way I'm going to be allowing free kick ins.

Even me and my best friend wouldn't want to play with this rule.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by B-Mac Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:45 pm

lszanto wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:i just had a guy send me a message telling me I'm cheesy for stealing the pass from his goalie.

Has anyone ever heard about this before?

Am I just supposed to let people pass the ball out from the goal kick?

P.S. De Gea is way too good in this Fifa.

I will gauge how much I like the person as to if I do this.

If i'm playing with friends/family etc we have a rule which lets you pass out from a goalkick with no steal, just because it's nicer to be able to get that first kick out Smile

*bleep* that lol everything is fair game...if your dumb enough to kick the ball to your defender with my guy right on his shoulder thats your fault.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Ehh it's about having fun for me. I'd prefer to win knowing I actually beat the guy rather than the fact that he was mashing X/A and I got lucky.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 pm

This guy wasn't mashing the buttons, he intended to play the ball out to his LB. I read the play and in my opinion have earned my goal (De Gea still saved the first cross and I put away the rebound), nothing lucky about that.

He would have been lucky if I just kicked him the ball back.

P.S. I'm down with the fair play (I would kick a ball out for a injured player).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by lszanto Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

I was more referring to with a friend Razz online it's fair game and I agree if you're dumb enough you can get caught, just like passing the ball out instead of clearing it when under pressure, it can payoff but it can also cost.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 pm

I was playing ronalessi earlier and I got a cherry picked goal so I just kicked it back into my own net for an OG.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by B-Mac Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:This guy wasn't mashing the buttons, he intended to play the ball out to his LB. I read the play and in my opinion have earned my goal (De Gea still saved the first cross and I put away the rebound), nothing lucky about that.

He would have been lucky if I just kicked him the ball back.

P.S. I'm down with the fair play (I would kick a ball out for a injured player).

forget that i go for the jugular MUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil NO MERCY!!!!!
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 am

There has to be a script or something. I cannot score 1v1 anymore, with anyone, not even Messi, I've missed atleast 10 sitters in one game and I'm not exaggerating either it's ridiculous, I'm pretty sure that's why Ive been losing, I've just missed a stupid amount of easy goals.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by ronalessi Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:12 am

Listening to TMO and Tetra have a discussion. :study:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am

You just made it awkward, now I feel uncomfortable talking.

P.S. Did you get the club invite? It should be in your player hub.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by ronalessi Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 am

Laughing

Accepted the invite.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 am

Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by B-Mac Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 am

My internet decided to friggen die for some reason that's why I left all of a sudden, trying to fix it, on neighbours wifi on iPod right now lol Twisted Evil
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 am

@Kizz Another season that glitched. It's official, I will no longer be playing manager mode, thanks a lot Fifa.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by The Madrid One Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:47 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:@Kizz Another season that glitched. It's official, I will no longer be playing manager mode, thanks a lot Fifa.
what happened?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 am

I go to play a game and my starting line-up is filled with my bench players. If I try to change anything my system freezes. If I scroll down to the reserves the first player is a 99 GK with no name, once I see that, the game freezes up.

This had already happened with my Milan season and I had built a sick squad that fit my style perfectly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by lszanto Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 am

360... :coffee:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by The Madrid One Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I go to play a game and my starting line-up is filled with my bench players. If I try to change anything my system freezes. If I scroll down to the reserves the first player is a 99 GK with no name, once I see that, the game freezes up.

This had already happened with my Milan season and I had built a sick squad that fit my style perfectly.
that sounds like a very weird and elaborate glitch.. you have my condolences Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4924
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:53 am

lszanto wrote:360... :coffee:

Really bro?

I hope you were able to change all your info before anything was compromised on PSN.

Perhaps you lost your mind during that long period where your whole system was shut down :coffee:

XBOX FTW Any real gamer knows that the true OGs get down on the box baby. banana

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 38 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum