Most effective player of the season (stats).

+77
guest7
Yeezus
FennecFox7
izzy
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
harhar11
Vapotrini
pUsHa
stunt
AntiCule
StevieRayVaughan
Lex
Rebaño Sagrado
chad4401
The Franchise
II Capitano
kiranr
LeVersacci
free_cat
Moffo
Giggslegend
Nirgall
James0311
la bestia negra
Khaled
Pedram
Ganso
Kick
V
lszanto
Iceman
CBarca
crius73
BarrileteCosmico
pasquale22
Jack Daniels
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
Adit
the xcx
Lord Hades
eelir
Mamad
Giovanni10
Zealous
RealGunner
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Kev
Dnmac4
black mamba
JAY-Z
Le Samourai
Magricos
Guiltybystander
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Batigoal
Ali
EarlyPrototype
teague
white_star
Jeps33178
The Messiah
Albiceleste
xabi
Rabea
halamadrid2
vivabarca38
DeviAngel
jibers
Abramovich
Harmonica
81 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 12 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Well if Barca crumbles they can always jump the BMG-bandwagon.

BMG wagon :bow:

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 12 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

rwo power wrote:BTW, if you look at things this way:

Ronaldo: La Liga: 28 goals in 23 matches; CL: 3 goals in 4 matches
Messi: La Liga: 27 goals in 23 matches; CL: 7 goals in 6 matches
Gomez: Bundesliga: 18 goals in 22 matches; CL: 6 goals in 6 matches

This would suggest to me that the enourmous number of goals scored by Ronaldo and Messi in the league are more due to bad defenses there, or they should be far ahead in the CL as well.

Or it just suggests that Mario Logmez is having a fluke season at CL, which is much more likely considering precedents.

Zealous wrote:
Anyway Barca = 1 man team confirmed :bow:

BTW I'd like to add that this thread was nowhere to be seen until last nights game Laughing

Yeah, and this 1 man team beats the hell out of your world all-star 11 everytime we meet. That man is just that good.

I'd like to add that I don't keep this thread going, but obviously, even before yesterday, Messi would have been comfortably leading the chart. You can do the numbers if you don't want me to pwn you.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

free_cat wrote:

This would suggest to me that the enourmous number of goals scored by Ronaldo and Messi in the league are more due to bad defenses there, or they should be far ahead in the CL as well.

Or it just suggests that Mario Logmez is having a fluke season at CL, which is much more likely considering precedents.

hmmm
3 against FC Viktoria Plzeň
1 against millan
2 agains bate
1 against leverkuzen

while "logmez"
3 against napoli
2 against city
1 against villareal

hmm
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

free_cat wrote:

Last season CL: 8 goals in 8 matches. Not so fluke, it seems Razz
Also 6 goals in 6 matches in the Euro2012 qualification...

Last edited by rwo power on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:

hmmm
1 against millan
2 agains bate
1 against leverkuzen

while "logmez"
3 against napoli
2 against city
1 against villareal

hmm

Mmmmm

------------------Goals Messi-----------Goals Logmez
10/11:-------------12-------------------------8
09/10:-------------8---------------------------1 Very Happy
08/09:-------------9--------------------------- not played
07/08:-------------6----------------------------3

hmm

Fluke.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

hope you realise that gomez was gomiss that season
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:

hmmm
1 against millan
2 agains bate
1 against leverkuzen

while "logmez"
3 against napoli
2 against city
1 against villareal

hmm

This is the stupidest post I have seen in some time. What are you trying to say? That Messi doesn't score in the CL against good teams? IS that really what your saying?

How many different stats do you want me to throw up there to prove you wrong?

Manipulating stats is for desperate posters. Messi can only play who's in front of him this year in the CL.

You would think that the YEARS of scoring against good/great teams in the CL would stop someone from being dumb enough to post something like this but it's like this forum attracts mentally challenged people.

It's so sad what some posters will stoop to.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm

This crap thread only gets updated when Messi scores.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:

hmmm
1 against millan
2 agains bate
1 against leverkuzen

while "logmez"
3 against napoli
2 against city
1 against villareal

hmm

This is the stupidest post I have seen in some time. What are you trying to say? That Messi doesn't score in the CL against good teams? IS that really what your saying?

How many different stats do you want me to throw up there to prove you wrong?

Manipulating stats is for desperate posters. Messi can only play who's in front of him this year in the CL.

You would think that the YEARS of scoring against good/great teams in the CL would stop someone from being dumb enough to post something like this but it's like this forum attracts mentally challenged people.

It's so sad what some posters will stoop to.

I don't support your personal insults, I think they are way off and you should keep it civil.

But the rest is just a big pwnage.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

I think if you're gonna make a case for a leauge and on one hand you have Messi scoring a ton of goals with what is obviously the best service in the world and on the other Huntellar scoring a ton of goals with very good but not great service, someone's always gonna come up short on that comparison........ Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

The league argument is old and wrong. Messi fans (and Ronaldo haters) used to say the EPL defenders sucked. Now, Messi haters and Ronaldo haters both say that La Liga defence sucks. If they go to Italy, Italy's defence will suck..

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:40 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Manipulating stats is for desperate posters.

Then why do you only criticize those who manipulate stats that go against Messi?

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

free_cat wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Anyway Barca = 1 man team confirmed :bow:

BTW I'd like to add that this thread was nowhere to be seen until last nights game Laughing

Yeah, and this 1 man team beats the hell out of your world all-star 11 everytime we meet. That man is just that good.

I'd like to add that I don't keep this thread going, but obviously, even before yesterday, Messi would have been comfortably leading the chart. You can do the numbers if you don't want me to pwn you.

1) One man team is still one man team.

2) Granted that one man is pretty f*cking good but it's also why you won't be winning the league, won't be winning the Champions League and might not win the Cup if Messi decides he doesn't feel like playing well.

2) Messi being first on the list was never in doubt so put your numbers back in your pants. I was taking a shot at the fact that there was a suspiciously long period between updates and the newest one needed Frodo to get 4 goals Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Zealous wrote:
2) Granted that one man is pretty f*cking good but it's also why you won't be winning the league, won't be winning the Champions League and might not win the Cup if Messi decides he doesn't feel like playing well.

Ok big man. Don't end up eating your words with fries, like it usually happens with Real Madrid cocky predictions.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

supra969 wrote:hope you realise that gomez was gomiss that season

Common misconception, he was actually injured. In fact Gomez has been suffering because of the public perception of his career, not because of his performances.

He hasn't had a single bad season, except one, where he was mostly injured. If you look at his number of caps, way more than half of them in 09/10 were substitutes from like minute 70 on, and Gomez (just like Klose btw) is just a crap sub, but a brilliant starter.

And before that he was playing for Stuttgart, so it's kind of easy to explain why he didn't exactly score too much in the UCL with that squad...

:coffee:

The only really bad thing Gomez ever did was missing the sitter against Austria in the 2008 Euros when he was like 22.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
supra969 wrote:hope you realise that gomez was gomiss that season

Common misconception, he was actually injured. In fact Gomez has been suffering because of the public perception of his career, not because of his performances.

He hasn't had a single bad season, except one, where he was mostly injured. If you look at his number of caps, way more than half of them in 09/10 were substitutes from like minute 70 on, and Gomez (just like Klose btw) is just a crap sub, but a brilliant starter.

And before that he was playing for Stuttgart, so it's kind of easy to explain why he didn't exactly score too much in the UCL with that squad...

:coffee:

The only really bad thing Gomez ever did was missing the sitter against Austria in the 2008 Euros when he was like 22.

:vagi:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

TBF You actually got somewhere with GOAT Muller up top.

Bring back Muller False 9 :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Also I'd love for someone to put those stats in minutes needed per goal, because I'm quite comfortable that Gomez is Godmez in that department.

He might even be quite close to the fat midget. Which is okay, I'm not trying to prove that Gomez is better than Messi, I just dispute that his last and this CL campaign of his are flukes. He has always been scoring a lot when he started a lot of matches.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 pm

free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Ok big man. Don't end up eating your words with fries, like it usually happens with Real Madrid cocky predictions.

That's Mr.Big man to you kind sir.

And I usually take my words with a shake when such scenarios happen Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Fries taste too good to become a metaphor for the bitter taste of love and loss.

Your argument is invalid :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Ok big man. Don't end up eating your words with fries, like it usually happens with Sergio Ramos's cocky predictions.

We will beat liverpool.... 4-0 toliverpool
We will beat OL.... RM get knocked out R16
We are on Barcelonas level.... 5-0
We are better than Barcelona 3-1

RAMOS :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Thank god I'm not Ramos :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Zealous wrote:Thank god I'm not Ramos :bow:

Tell that to Mole ... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Zealous wrote:Thank god I'm not Ramos :bow:

Tell that to Mole ... Laughing

looooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:48 pm

jibers wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Ok big man. Don't end up eating your words with fries, like it usually happens with Sergio Ramos's cocky predictions.

We will beat liverpool.... 4-0 toliverpool
We will beat OL.... RM get knocked out R16
We are on Barcelonas level.... 5-0
We are better than Barcelona 3-1

RAMOS :bow:

Roberto Carlos: We will win the treble.
Ronaldo: I see the tenth! (UCL).
Roncero: You have awoken the beast! Next time we will destroy you!! (I think he said this every time since the 2-6).
Boluda (ex RM president): We are gonna "chorrear" Liverpool (something like humilliate).

And a neverending looooong etc.

Cockyness runs deep in Real Madrid evil blood.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Would rather suffer from arrogance than false humility :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next