Vibe
Tomwin Lannister
pasquale22
dronte
Cotes
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!  Empty Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Juventus have asked UEFA to kick Inter out of the Champions League, as the legal battle over the 2006 Scudetto drags on.
The Bianconeri lost their initial bid to have the title revoked when the FIGC ruled it was not competent to take such action, as the statute of limitations had expired.

However, on Friday the appeal to the Italian Olympic Committee’s tribunal (Tnas) got a positive response.

Tnas President Alberto de Roberto confirmed they are in a position to judge on the Scudetto that was stripped from Juventus in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, but put back into doubt by new evidence against Inter.

This ruling means the statute of limitations no longer applies, so evidence against Inter could be used to remove the 2006 title.

Juve’s lawyers have also reportedly taken action on a more global scale by asking UEFA to throw Inter out of the Champions League.

According to Tuttosport, the Nerazzurri are now under investigation for the Calciopoli scandal and could therefore be subject to the same punishment as Fenerbahce.

The Turkish side were pulled out of the Champions League this season by their FA to ‘protect the sport’ during investigations into a betting scandal.

However, it is extremely unlikely that this will be anything other than a scare tactic from Juventus lawyers.
============
Not good time to do this ( about throwing out of eu competitions )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!  Empty Re: Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Why do I get the feeling there is gonna be a massive fight during the Derby D'Italia?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!  Empty Re: Juve want Inter thrown out of Europe!

Post by dronte Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:51 pm

I really support this Scudetto revokal fight and everything, but until there is no verdict this is simply stupid. Also, I dont think Inter should be expelled from Serie A/CL because it would just further damage the Italian top flight. Take away their free title and then justice is partially served, everything else will be dealt on the pitch Smile

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Good. What they did to us has brought us so much shame. People would look at Juve like we wer a disgrace and we wer called cheaters. If what inter did is true they deserve maximum punishment. Who knows how many trophies we could've won had we not been demoted.

However I don't think we will get back our scudetto. I mean imagine how bad the italian fa will look . No way they will overturn the decision
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm afraid inter need to be in the CL for more coef points. Just get the title and compensations. Serie A teams conspiring against each other has ruined serie A in the first place. There's no need for more corruption or serie A will fall further behind.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Juve trying to cripple Italian football again....
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Juve trying to cripple Italian football again....

Inter crippled juve which resulted in italian football becoming so weak. I fail to see your logic here.

smoking

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

lol

So not only did you throw us to Seria C few years back, now you will get us thrown out of CL, shame on you.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Cotes wrote:Why do I get the feeling there is gonna be a massive fight during the Derby D'Italia?

Because there always is...

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

ErPupone wrote:
Cotes wrote:Why do I get the feeling there is gonna be a massive fight during the Derby D'Italia?

Because there always is...

And now a bigger one
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi morrati wats up?

Go *bleep* yourself and give us Justice!!!!
You ruined italian football you bastard!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am

If they are found to be guilty. Words won't explain my anger Towards inter. Inter *bleep*
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am

The Old Sciacca would insult Inter apperently :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 am

I don't wanna get excited about it cause due to corruption in italian football it will end up inter's way... Morrati will show up and make one of his sh**** interviews that we want more of juve's titles... morrati go **** ********.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am

Yes moratti, go f*** yourself
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 am

calm down boys Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am

Hahaha
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 am

Can't believe what a biased mod you've become Devi...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 am

VibeTribe wrote:Can't believe what a biased mod you've become Devi...

I agree, apperently this is Inter/Moratti bashing thread, nothing more.....

There is 0.000001% that Uefa will throw out Inter out of CL and posters here know it, but hey lets use this redicoulus thing to tell Inter and Moratti to go *bleep* themselfs.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am

VibeTribe wrote:Can't believe what a biased mod you've become Devi...

hows that ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

Cro pretty much explained it.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

tell me hows that ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:42 am

Yes neg rep me and be silent.

And in Inter section Devi you closed a thread about Muntari just because Dela said Juve is a Seria B club, and he said that like a joke and that was just a smallest point of his post.
And ofc some Juve fan read it and made a thread here crying about it and you closed it right away.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am

CroInter wrote:Yes neg rep me and be silent.

And in Inter section Devi you closed a thread about Muntari just because Dela said Juve is a Seria B club, and he said that like a joke and that was just a smallest point of his post.
And ofc some Juve fan read it and made a thread here crying about it and you closed it right away.

u want this thread closed ? it minds you ? You can always pm me ... If I was biased I wouldn't warn any1 about certain things and lower their bar right away or Vucinic thread to stay open ..or allow such comments ....ffs tell me whats insulting in this thread ? the story ? or the title ?or ppl saying f*** moratti ...??? because I can find 10293210930 comments worse than those in Inter seciton and threads remained open ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 am

and u know I can't watch every comment I am human Its not only this thread and section ...we are admins not saints can't be everywhere thats why so many members pm us and send us the link
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down