Will this season be one of the best Serie A's?

+2
Patrick Bateman
elm_baraja_shaman
6 posters

Go down

Will this season be one of the best Serie A's? Empty Will this season be one of the best Serie A's?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:49 pm

considering most teams have stocked well with new signings?

Discuss
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Will this season be one of the best Serie A's? Empty Re: Will this season be one of the best Serie A's?

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:03 am

I still see Milan winning the Scudetto but the battle for the champs lge spot's will be very interesting so many teams in the hunt for it...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Will this season be one of the best Serie A's? Empty Re: Will this season be one of the best Serie A's?

Post by lenear1030 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 am

Yes.

interests:

- if Milan will retain title (likely)

- how will Inter fare with a somewhat aging squad, and how will they incorporate their youngsters/new faces. also to see if they'll remain as title threats

- the Juve resurgence

- if Napoli will continue to be a title threat, and how much they've improved

- Lazio new strike force personnel (Klose, Cisse) and to see if Hernanes will boss

- to see how the Roma (italian barca) project unfolds. have signed some excellent young talents (lamela, pjanic, bojan, etc.) along with some other good talents (gago, kjaer, etc.)

- udinese? idk maybe to see if di natale still bags goals like its nothing...

much more interesting than last year to say the least

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 am

After today's game, I once again prove about Abate being overrated. It is proven that Cassano is far more superior than Pato, one goal, one assist, one assist that should of been a goal and a post. In addition man of the match. Now as for Milan as a whole, after this performance, sure let's not base it on the begining, but I can see more competivity in Serie A. I won't gurantee Milan the Scudetto this season, anything can happen in Serie A.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 am

Cassano:good match against Lazio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pato

this is the typical Cassano amazes everyone in one match and then starts sucking as the season goes,very inconsistent...always has been like that

Last edited by Ganso on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

the fact that there are only 3 CL spots makes this season very interesting. Lazio's performance was very good today and i expect the same from Roma and Juvi and cause alot of problems to Inter, Milan and Napoli
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 am

^^^^^^^ Why is Wiggles banned ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

Ganso wrote:Cassano:good match against Lazio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pato

this is the typical Cassano amazes everyone in one match and then starts sucking as the season goes,very inconsistent...always has been like that

LMAO inconsistent? Is that so? Explain to me then when he was overwieght he managed to score 4 goals and have 8 assists in one half a season and yet was a subsitute? Explain to me how he was consistent with Italy right now, having his best game against Spain the World Champions? Having 4 goals and 6 assists in 10 caps with Italy? Explain to me how within 3 years Cassano was incosistent for Sampdoria as he has been Italy's best player for the last two years.

Ofcourse incosistent :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 am

The Fonz wrote:^^^^^^^ Why is Wiggles banned ?

He defended me, and got irrate when he found out I was warned twice for calling him god. He got so pissed off when he got warned three times for having some Anti-EPL posts. He got fed up and insulted the admins, then he got so irrate, he decided to do make a new account so he can get hismelf banned. He was basically fed up with the forums lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum