Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters

5 posters

Go down

Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters Empty Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters

Post by everest1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:50 am

Mario Balotelli's turbulent Manchester City career has taken another unsteady turn with the striker ordered by Italian police to explain his links to the country's Mafia.
Balotelli, who has courted controversy since making a £24 million switch from Inter Milan last summer, has been called as a witness by prosecutors in Naples for an anti-Mafia investigation that is going to trial next week.

The forward was given a guided tour of a notorious crime-ridden district of Naples by Mario Iorio, a catering entrepreneur who has been charged with money laundering as part of an ongoing crime investigation. Balotelli will face stiff questioning on his links to Iorio and regarding his visit to the Scampia area when he appears before prosecutors on September 15.

"There is nothing to worry about. I am calm. I had no idea who the people were showing me around Scampia," Balotelli said when asked about the court visit.

"That day there were loads of people around me. I'm sad the effect this may have on my family. I just wanted to see what the area was like as I had seen it in the film Gomorrah."
Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/953949/man-city's-mario-balotelli-quizzed-over-links-to-the-mafia?cc=5901

Is this the face of an infamous mobster? It might explain the italian national team's visit to a prison a few days back... Discuss. :coffee:

Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters Balotelli-pic
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters Empty Re: Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters

Post by Lex Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 am

Swear this is old news?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters Empty Re: Balotelli wanted for questioning by Italian police for supposed ties to mobsters

Post by everest1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am

really? the article is dated september 8th. if so, i must have missed it. mods feel free to delete.

either way, this is classic! gotta love mario
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:23 am

So is old news and completely false accusations from the media...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 am

How is it false when it actually happened lol?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 am

Because it didn't?

(In truth I have no idea if it did or not lol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 am

Lex wrote:How is it false when it actually happened lol?

He never had connections to the Cammora in Napoli... He spoke to them accidentely. Anyways it is not possible for him to be in the mafia nonetheless. The Omerta rules state that only pure blooded Italians can be part of the mafia.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 am

Well he was shown around by a shady character and that's as far as the link with the mafia goes. Obvious exaggeration by the tabloids with the whole "Balotelli in cahoots with Tony Mamaluke Jr/seen disposing of rolled up carpet down bottomless pit" headline
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 am

This is actually only a couple days old, the incident when Mario was in Scampia is old news but just recently the authorities questioned him about it and he will be at the trial. It has to do with a case against the Camorra in Naples. Lavezzi was questioned also I heard
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:22 am

checazzofai wrote:This is actually only a couple days old, the incident when Mario was in Scampia is old news but just recently the authorities questioned him about it. It has to do with a case against the Camorra in Naples. Lavezzi was questioned also I heard

Yes and like I said it is complete BS, famous or rich, the Mafia will never go in cohutes with Balotelli. It is against everything they stand for, it would be a complete disgrace for them.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down