Tomwin Lannister
areve
pasquale22
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juventus vs Notts County - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Notts County

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:12 am

I agree, we are still a long way off a scudetto winning team. However all I want this year is top3 ucl is a must

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I agree, we are still a long way off a scudetto winning team. However all I want this year is top3 ucl is a must
don't judge from yesterday's match trust me it was just 50 % of our team's performance
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:40 pm

anouarjuve wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I agree, we are still a long way off a scudetto winning team. However all I want this year is top3 ucl is a must
don't judge from yesterday's match trust me it was just 50 % of our team's performance
Either way I agree with pasquale. Our team is not yet Scudetto material. But we should be able to take the top 3.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Pepe, Pazienza and Motta need to be kept away from the starting 11. They just make mistakes and cost the team so much.

On a positive note, the stadium is magnificent and the ceremony was brilliant. The welcome home part was amazing. Forza Juve!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 pm

TomJuve wrote:Pepe, Pazienza and Motta need to be kept away from the starting 11. They just make mistakes and cost the team so much.

On a positive note, the stadium is magnificent and the ceremony was brilliant. The welcome home part was amazing. Forza Juve!

did u find yourself crying within the ceremony? I did.

on topic, if we can hit 3 past Parma, my 6am waking up on Sunday for the game won't be a waste of time Laughing

but I can see a win.....

Matri (16')

Elia (43')

Vucinic/Krasic (79')
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

elmystique wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Pepe, Pazienza and Motta need to be kept away from the starting 11. They just make mistakes and cost the team so much.

on topic, if we can hit 3 past Parma, my 6am waking up on Sunday for the game won't be a waste of time Laughing

but I can see a win.....

Matri (16')

Elia (43')

Vucinic/Krasic (79')

I was pretty tearful at many of the parts. Welcome home and the fireworks done it for me. Also Del Piero crying in pics of the forums made me emotional too. It's the most emotional I have been since my hamster died about 12 years ago Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:

but I can see a win.....

Matri (16')

Elia (43')

Vucinic/Krasic (79')

I was pretty tearful at many of the parts. Welcome home and the fireworks done it for me. Also Del Piero crying in pics of the forums made me emotional too. It's the most emotional I have been since my hamster died about 12 years ago Razz

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm

i watched opening fest but around half time i fell asleep so dont know what happen at 2nd half but about the first.

Motta was alot better than i expected.he is was no great but wasnt this crap of last season.

Pepe was a failure except this trick he did near the line i think Pepe did it.surprised me lol.

De Ceglie apart of the number 11 that didnt like he was no good.they did few attacks from the left anyway but at attacking was very poor i hope he can do better from now on.

Pazienza was not very good too.alot mistakes wrong passes etc.i hope he will improve.

Elia ok he tried alot even it was a friendly i believe was the guy who tried most.understandable he wanted to show us what he can do probably.
he didnt have alot of help from others but he was one of the bests on the field.

Vidal just like Elia,he was very good and with more help as Pazienza didnt help him alot he can do alot more.also i saw this guy can keep midfield alone.

about others nothing to say i really wanted to see Estigarribia and Giaccherini.

but damn sleep i miss Estigarribia but from what i heared he did pretty well.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3