Who is the most dedicated player in your squad ?

+17
VanDeezNuts
Kick
Magricos
Lord Hades
BeautifulGame
checazzofai
xabi
Arsenalfaithfull
B-Mac
ErPupone
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
S
EarlyPrototype
Adit
billy_gr
Pedram
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the most dedicated player in your squad ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most dedicated player in your squad ?

Post by Red Alert Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 13:30

juventus101 wrote:Marchisio.

Could also add Del Piero and Buffon.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who is the most dedicated player in your squad ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most dedicated player in your squad ?

Post by juventus101 Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 13:38

Del Piero, yea, but you dont really see his passion like you see from Marchisio. When were losing, you see Marchisio visibly getting pissed off. I like that. But i guess thats just the way Del Piero is. So yea, i agree with you on Del Piero.

Buffon on the other hand, this season it seems like yes, and way back when id say yes, but before this game where he got mad when he conceded that penalty, i wouldve said no. I hated seeing him laugh with the opposing players when they would score against us, it would piss me off. And thats not dedication. But it seems like he got his grit and dedication back this season.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 23:40

Forgot where I heard it, but remember seeing that Lindegaard broke up with his girlfriend, that he had been dating for 6 and half years, because she had thought he was too 'focused' on his job.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2