Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

+8
MMM
Luca
Cotes
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
anouarjuve
pasquale22
salmano9
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

Post by Luca Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 am

If we go by Amauri's last 2 Juventus seasons than you are absolutely correct.
However, we must take into account the brilliant loan spell with Parma, this is a beacon for hope for sure. It just shows he still has it in him.
I know he won't get his chance because he doesn't really deserve it but deep down I know he is capable.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

Post by diego28ribas Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 am

Luca wrote:If we go by Amauri's last 2 Juventus seasons than you are absolutely correct.
However, we must take into account the brilliant loan spell with Parma, this is a beacon for hope for sure. It just shows he still has it in him.
I know he won't get his chance because he doesn't really deserve it but deep down I know he is capable.
True, at Parma he proved himself able, but he was filled with determination to prove that it was Juve not him. Could it be that Juve's system doesn't match with him? It could be, but if so he was making little evident effort to try and adapt himself.

On other news Juve's stadium opens today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:46 am

i definetly dont see this happening.

wassup guys, havent posted in a few days Very Happy
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2