Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

+8
MMM
Luca
Cotes
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
anouarjuve
pasquale22
salmano9
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? Empty Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:56 am

Inzaghi, Juventus, AC Milan Amauri. And 'This is the sensational case of an exchange of forwards between the two clubs that showed in the day today "Ilsussidiario.net". The two players are certainly unhappy with their respective clubs, as Inzaghi has not been entered by Allegri in the Champions League list, while Amauri, who has refused many offers of transfer during the January session, is considered off-pink. AC Milan could definitely focus on the Italian-Brazilian, as the Rossoneri need a vice Ibrahimovic who can accept the bench without controversy, and offer the label of Inzaghi to Juve player who, despite their age, always knows how to do goals. At present, however, there is no negotiation between the two clubs, because the AC Milan striker is hoping to be included in the list by Allegri Champions AC Milan if the group exceeds the initial maximum in European club competition. The negotiations, therefore, could take off in January, and, of course, would have the sensational.
================================

More BS I have never read in my life
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? Empty Re: Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am

Inzaghi can score, Amauri can shit
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? Empty Re: Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January?

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

INZAGHI FOR AMAURI?????? WHERE DO WE SIGN??????????????

id trade amauri for this guy if i could...

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:19 pm

isn't inzaghi retiring ?
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Woh wait, how can this be complete BS? Ignore Inzaghi, though I would have him over Amauri any day as Inzaghi regardless of his age would do more over him. However, let's not forget that Amauri was linked very close to Milan and Milan have said that they would be very interested in the player. I don't see how this won't happen.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 pm

pasquale22 wrote:INZAGHI FOR AMAURI?????? WHERE DO WE SIGN??????????????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....OMG!!!!
The look on his face when he miss is priceless!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Amauri scored 7 goals in 11 apps in half a season with Parma
Inzaghi would not do more than him, he physically can't do more than that.

Fun fact
The first Juventus jersey I ever owned was an Izaghi one, got it in Italy when I was around 6 years old.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Luca wrote:Amauri scored 7 goals in 11 apps in half a season with Parma

Fun fact
The first Juventus jersey I ever owned was an Izaghi one, got it in Italy when I was around 6 years old.
I don't khow how and why but I still have hope in Amauri :coffee:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 pm

anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact

You know i really was rooting for him but the way he handled this move sort of lowered his stocK for me, I am still an Amauri fan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Luca wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact

You know i really was rooting for him but the way he handled this move sort of lowered his stocK for me, I am still an Amauri fan
I'm a fan too Wink
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Yes Amauri has been on our nerves for quite a while but lets be realistic AT THE MOMENT he's 10 times better than inzaghi
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 pm

anouarjuve wrote:
Luca wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact
I don't khow how and why but I still have hope in Amauri Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? 2859867778

I'm a fan too Wink

count me in! Wink
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm

am sure u forget we have Giacherrini who 2x misses than that guy did smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

a 90 year old Inzaghi would still be better than that douchebag called Amauri, Amauri isn't even worth half a toe of superpippo smoking
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:35 pm

MMM wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:
Luca wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact
I don't khow how and why but I still have hope in Amauri Juventus sensational: exchange Inzaghi-Amauri with Milan in January? 2859867778

I'm a fan too Wink

count me in! Wink

You forget his biggest Advocate here ... I AM BIG FAN ! 👽
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:
Luca wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact

I'm a fan too Wink

count me in! Wink

so we are 4 now xD and the window is still open
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

anouarjuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:
Luca wrote:
anouarjuve wrote:

Fun fact

I'm a fan too Wink

count me in! Wink

so we are 4 now xD and the window is still open

one of us is admin so that makes us 5! Razz Wink
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Fun fact

And yet he hasn't scored a goal for Juve in how long? :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Inzaghi hasn't scored for Juventus in even longer in that case.
7 goals in 11 appearances in Serie A, including goals against Roma and Inter.
Easy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Luca wrote:Inzaghi hasn't scored for Juventus in even longer in that case.
7 goals in 11 appearances in Serie A, including goals against Roma and Inter.
Easy.

With Parma, Not Juve. He can't score in Juventus now, before different story.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Amauri can prove his caracteristics under Conte's tactics THIS IS VERY PROBABLE !!
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Now there is a different manager and different players, how can you say he can't score, you can't say that because there is no evidence that he cannot score, if anything there is only evidence that he can score after he revitalized his career with Parma.

Now, he will not get the chance to even try and score so my points and yours simply don't matter but he certainly can still score. 7 in 11 with any team in any league is an impressive ratio.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

anouarjuve wrote:Amauri can prove his caracteristics under Conte's tactics THIS IS VERY PROBABLE !!

With 7 other Prima Puntas? Uff, good luck with that

Luca wrote:Now there is a different manager and different players, how can you say he can't score, you can't say that because there is no evidence that he cannot score, if anything there is only evidence that he can score after he revitalized his career with Parma.

Now, he will not get the chance to even try and score so my points and yours simply don't matter but he certainly can still score. 7 in 11 with any team in any league is an impressive ratio.

For many reasons. For one there is just simply no space for him and so, without playing, no scoring. Second, he does not have the motivation to play for Juventus so what makes anyone think he can score many goals without the proper determination if not happy? Third, Tactics from last season to this season, are not that different. Mostly based with wing play and the formation is still the same, more offensive or not, the roles for wingers and strikers still stay the same. Quag, Toni, Matri has no problems scoring regardless of the players we had last season. He still didn't manage to score goals.

Let me tell you really why Amauri won't score more goals under Conte. This is a problem in which I stress again, Amauri will only suceed with a World Cass SS. A player I've been asking for a long time. Guess what, with Parma Giovinco was almsot fully the reason's why for Amauri's succeess. Vucinic is not that type of playmaker to support Amauri, same applies to Quag. Leaving Del Piero out of this.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 am

My god I admire your optimism. Even from a guy who's favourite player is Diego, I see very little hope for Amauri, he was so insanely useless in these last two seasons when playing with Juve I don't see how the shirt can inspire him anymore. On the other hand Inzaghi would sell more shirts than Amauri Razz

But I don't want Juve to become a Milan retirement home.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:46 am

If we go by Amauri's last 2 Juventus seasons than you are absolutely correct.
However, we must take into account the brilliant loan spell with Parma, this is a beacon for hope for sure. It just shows he still has it in him.
I know he won't get his chance because he doesn't really deserve it but deep down I know he is capable.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next