Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
Luca
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Offical Line Up for Juventus  Empty Offical Line Up for Juventus

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Offical Line Up for Juventus  C_27_photogallery_5110_GroupPhotogallery_listphoto_itemPhoto_3_immagine

Back to top Go down

Offical Line Up for Juventus  Empty Re: Offical Line Up for Juventus

Post by Luca Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Vidal as the back up right winger, damn that is disappointing.
Stacking the right wing with two of Juventus' best players.

Chiellini-Barzagli preferred to Chiellini-Bonucci, not a big fan of that.
Grosso as back up instead of Ziegler.

Not digging this line up but we'll see how they play before I can really judge them

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

What is this from to make it official? I'm just curious.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

I hope Vidal isn't a sub... That is crazy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

lol I bet in my life that we won't know the official formation until the season starts
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:lol I bet in my life that we won't know the official formation until the season starts

Yeah, I don't understand why there is an "official" lineup out, especially when the season is a week away from starting. I really don't see Pazienza coming in for Marchisio before Vidal. I also don't see Vidal coming in for Krasic before Giaccherini or some other player that is more of a natural winger. I also have my doubts about Barzagli over Bonucci.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol I bet in my life that we won't know the official formation until the season starts

Yeah, I don't understand why there is an "official" lineup out, especially when the season is a week away from starting. I really don't see Pazienza coming in for Marchisio before Vidal. I also don't see Vidal coming in for Krasic before Giaccherini or some other player that is more of a natural winger. I also have my doubts about Barzagli over Bonucci.

The red part dunno ...but about the rest I completly agree we've saw that conte doesn't want players out of position
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

The red part dunno ...but about the rest I completly agree we've saw that conte doesn't want players out of position

I could definitely see Barzagli over Bonucci given all of the doubts surrounding Bonucci. However, I, personally, do not favor the move. But Conte has seen them on the field more than me. So, I guess I'll defer to him. Very Happy
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 pm

1) Vidal won't play right wing
2)bonucci on the bench?? No won't happen
3) am I the only one that thinks conte really values Toni and has him ahead of quag??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:16 pm

pasquale22 wrote:1) Vidal won't play right wing
3) am I the only one that thinks conte really values Toni and has him ahead of quag??

Nah b4 that injury against Club America conte played Quagli in front of ADP and even Matri ... Its was just because Quagli was injured and he wanted to keep him safe
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:20 pm

thats from Juventus HR

‎........................BUFFON..............................
LICH....BONUCCI.......CHIELINI.....ESTIGARIBIA
..................VIDAL...........PIRLO................
.....KRASIC....................................ELIA.......
.................MATRI..........VUCINIC............ .

Esti as LWB lol ?

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 pm

sciacca wrote:Offical Line Up for Juventus  C_27_photogallery_5110_GroupPhotogallery_listphoto_itemPhoto_3_immagine

Why on earth would Vidal be Krasics back up? :lol!:

Vidal will play with Pirlo in the middle. Marchisio will be the first back up.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:1) Vidal won't play right wing

Nah b4 that injury against Club America conte played Quagli in front of ADP and even Matri ... Its was just because Quagli was injured and he wanted to keep him safe
Yeah I know but vuci-Toni really seemed to work in pre season from what I saw. It was like they had been playing together for years. I guess the experience they had together at Roma really helped their understanding
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

@Van: Marchisio back-up ? Yeah right. Conte said he could be better than he was, highly doubt that.

Why does everyone not think it is official ? The season is delayed meaning Conte had his formation made probably on the 25th, the weekend before the initial start of the Serie A. Just because the season has not started does not mean it is not done because he had to make it for the Udinese game.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Van: Marchisio back-up ? Yeah right. Conte said he could be better than he was, highly doubt that.

Why does everyone not think it is official ? The season is delayed meaning Conte had his formation made probably on the 25th, the weekend before the initial start of the Serie A. Just because the season has not started does not mean it is not done because he had to make it for the Udinese game.

there is no official formation until we are few games into the season every1 knwos that for team like us rebuilding it will wait for few games
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Van: Marchisio back-up ? Yeah right. Conte said he could be better than he was, highly doubt that.

there is no official formation until we are few games into the season every1 knwos that for team like us rebuilding it will wait for few games

Yes but for now this could be the official, but unlike Del Neri who was rigid and concrete, it would change at the drop of a dime. But for now I expected this formation, there are really no surprises for me here, do not know about everyone else.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yes but for now this could be the official, but unlike Del Neri who was rigid and concrete, it would change at the drop of a dime. But for now I expected this formation, there are really no surprises for me here, do not know about everyone else.

From what I've saw there is no first 11 at conte ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

There is no such thing as an "official" formation Offical Line Up for Juventus  Facepalm Unless it's for a single game...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

VibeTribe wrote:There is no such thing as an "official" formation Offical Line Up for Juventus  Facepalm Unless it's for a single game...

There is always a structured formation and lineup, Del Neri used a 4-4-2 last year and it was quite apparent he had not changed it. I do believe that every game started with a 4-4-2, though at times [very rarely] it was changed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

The whole concept is silly.

Vidal "officially" a backup right winger.Humorous...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

10 or 20 years ago when Juve was strong Marchisio would have been a Pesotto squadplayer. A great squadplayer.

But now we should be happy that we FINALLY have 2 world class midfielders like Pirlo and Vidal. The choice between the trio is very clear. I know you and Sciacca want Marchisio to play. I want the same.

But my love for Juve will always be greater than my love for a particular player. I will never let my love blind me like it so clearly does to you 2.. I want the best players to play because i want juve to have the best chance possible to win the next game. Thats all i care about.

The only persons in the world who would pick Marchisio over Vidal, are italians. Surely something like that should be an eyeopener?

I love grande Marchisio. But im a bit older and grew up watching Edgar Davids. Marchisio is not near that quality. So maybe i have slightly higher expectations. Try to instead be happy that we finally are reaching the same squad quality that we had those years ago.

If you take this stance ("my favourites have to play") on the matter, then you cant/wont be happy about the things that matter the most. Namely Juve reaching success again.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Vidal is not worldclass, that term has to stop being thrown around.

If only Italians would pick Marchisio, I am happy seeing as Juventus are an Italian club with Italian staff and Italian fans going to the games every week and causing outrages should Marchisio even be benched.

Marchisio is a better overall player than Vidal. That is the reality of the situation. Vidal has done nothing to prove he can be a star for Juventus. And no, a good few games does not show anything.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

VibeTribe wrote:The whole concept is silly.

Vidal "officially" a backup right winger.Humorous...

That appears to be purely experimentation. Conte played him as a SS in preseason and another time on LW if memory serves me correctly. As I said, it is not rigidly fixed that way, but it does seem to be highly plausible bar Vidal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Vidal is not worldclass, that term has to stop being thrown around.

If only Italians would pick Marchisio, I am happy seeing as Juventus are an Italian club with Italian staff and Italian fans going to the games every week and causing outrages should Marchisio even be benched.

Marchisio is a better overall player than Vidal. That is the reality of the situation. Vidal has done nothing to prove he can be a star for Juventus. And no, a good few games does not show anything.

now that is the part ' Italians are the best all others suck' ..that post proves it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Vidal is not worldclass, that term has to stop being thrown around.

now that is the part ' Italians are the best all others suck' ..that post proves it

How ? What has Vidal done to prove he is better than Marchisio in a Juventus shirt ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next