Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press "

+6
eddy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
Loventus
pasquale22
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press " Empty Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press "

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Amauri's agent, Giampiero Pocetta, recently spoke to Sky Sports, has motivated numerous waste of his client in the market and said the harsh words Also released this morning by the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com:

We ask a comment on the statements of Marotta. Then why Amauri turned down the proposal of a team like Marseille?
"Excuse me, but I would like to take a step back. It is exploiting this situation is because of Amauri Amauri. I believe that the player has the right to make a decision. There are several players in this session I think the transfer market have refused other destinations . I find it not very elegant rattling off figures that are not really accurate. I would say that if Amauri had chased the money, if he had made an issue Amauri only economic, would accept other destinations. The player has taken note of the bids were , thanking everyone in a very direct, very polite, but also decided to stay at Juventus because he believes to be the club that there is perhaps more important. It is considered an important player and has a contract. But I repeat, to exploit Amauri's situation I find very elegant. I do not want it to be exploited because they are discussing some issues of 'the most important. Unless - I close with a joke - you want to go back to before the Bosman ruling, when the companies were to decide where to give the players. And I close with a little thing: it speaks of the refusal by Amauri, however, do not forget that this guy is gone in January last year, in Parma, on tiptoe, had seven goals, not half did controversy. Beyond the statements I have just heard (those of Marotta, ed), I would just like to say that the player is left in January, has seven goals in Parma, has not made an argument, returned in Turin against Juventus and the first day of the retreat was booed, was challenged. And there was none of the company - and we're talking Juventus - who has taken over the players. Now that you want to download on Amauri I do not find many other things right. Amauri has the right to make his assessments. No one, when he signed the contract, has forced Juventus to sign the contract. He has made his assessments, has the right to make its assessments , has the right to train. I believe that the management of these players who seem to fall outside the plans of coaches, should be a bit challenged. Right now I think there is a need for collaboration by companies to the players and vice versa. Making confrontation, as happened with the strike, no use to anyone. It only exacerbate relations. So I repeat and I close: I would not want the case of Amauri, like many other players who have refused other destinations, is a pretext that is utilized for other interests. "

The relationship between Juventus and the player has never been idyllic for a year now. In the light of objections and exclusions from the rose, because the player wants to stay at Juventus? Why has this desire?
"Juventus Amauri believes a great club and then has until the contract will be to demonstrate to the Juventus coach, to society and to the fans, to be a player from Juventus."

But no part already disadvantaged Giampiero?
"It 'a very proud guy, he is convinced of its possibilities. We're talking about a major player, so I think its decision must be respected. The important thing is that his decision is not exploited, because if the player had made a economic issue would accept other destinations. Nor is it true that he wants to go out of contract to earn more, because the figures - and you know the market very well - are prone to low for everyone. So, probably, would have earned more accepting these offers. Credit is due to Amauri who has made a decision in his own, personal, professional pride, a great respect for a club like Juventus. He thanked all the clubs who have tried, with great firmness, very politely, returning to the sender confirming that interest and to everyone that wants to stay at Juventus. Perhaps we should appreciate the fact that there is a player who wants to demonstrate its value and is not an economic issue. I repeat, do not move the problem of Amauri, there are many players who have declined other destinations. I think maybe the problem right now is to look for in an agreement between clubs and players, where some make the players train at 3 pm to 39 ° Who makes them and there is training in a field of three. That is, we seek a middle ground. We're talking about human beings, even if it's too easy to say that the players receive a boat of money in a country in crisis. And I agree, but many interests revolve around the players, they are not only earning money, but we try to restore those that are the truth. Amauri's case is not one case, a player who has said no to offers of because it is a big club like Juventus. So hats off to Juventus because he is a great club and wants to stay at Juventus Amauri. point. We are not making a case. toned down and try to harness this enthusiasm, in my opinion. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press " Empty Re: Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press "

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Look if Amauri is honestly determined to succeed then I am 100% supportive of him staying however if we ask him to leave then he must. Very disappointed in him, apparently we offered him 2.5m to leave and he declined. Now we have 7 strikers and we r stuck paying his wage. Shame on Amauri. When the club tell u that u must leave u have to listen, he's our 4th striker but yet he's paid the most out of all strikers. He better do well this season or his head will b on marotta's dinner plate this time next year affraid
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press " Empty Re: Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press "

Post by Loventus Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

I've heard his contract expires next year.
We have been f**ked when we signed this guy.
Zampa fuc**d Secco, so, sooooo bad. We can't get rid of this guy FFS.
I wouldn't be surprised if a team asks us for money to take this guy Laughing .
Though, I respect everyone who plays for Juve, so Forza Amauri.
Loventus
Loventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

IF he was for the money here he would accept our 2.5 mil and the 3.5 mil salary from Marselille .....

HE wants to prove himself to us he loves Juventus and the fans he said that , his family , experts , Marotta and even ADP ....

I give him that chance

imagine Amauri starts scoring 20-25 goals hahaha that would be hahaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:IF he was for the money here he would accept our 2.5 mil and the 3.5 mil salary from Marselille .....

HE wants to prove himself to us he loves Juventus and the fans he said that , his family , experts , Marotta and even ADP ....

I give him that chance

imagine Amauri starts scoring 20-25 goals hahaha that would be hahaha
Dude there's nothing more I'd like to see then Amauri succeed this year, but when the club asks u to move on u must . We are now stuck with 7 good strikers which is to much and Amauri Is the highest paid and our attack looks like this...

1)Matri 2) Vucinic 3) quag 4) adp 5) Toni 6) iaquinta 7) Amauri

Does that look right? Our worst striker paid the most . He might want to make juve proud but the fact is he won't play much and he should've left wen asked . Very disappointed in him
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 pm

We should've sold him this year because if his contract is up next year, we won't get a dollar for him.
& the worse part is we won't be seeing him on the field alot or any at all this season.
He should've went to PSG
Leonardo is building a good team & he was the key forward for his plans.
One thing I know for sure...I am gonna be deleting him from Juventus team when FIFA 12 is released!
Aamuri's agent blasts Marotta : " Juve should have defended him not speak for him like that in the press " 38438_news
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Apparently zamparini , marotta and juve r all angry with him. It's been described as an ugly situation .

Well i have to state the obvious but....

You've really screwed up again Amauri
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 pm

At least if Amauri keeps a decent form we have a crazy ammount of strikers all capable of getting first team football at fairly big clubs. Normally a clubs 7th striker would be from a league below or a reserve from the youth.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 pm

i think you are hard on him,he is better than alot strikers we have just he came like anti-ibra answer and failed.

i saw his comments last year and i was sure that is hard to leave,its not about the money, its like an obsession he wants to prove that he deserved that money that time and wants to do it at juve.

i give him one last chance after his loaned at parma proved that deserve it.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 pm

eddy wrote:i think you are hard on him,he is better than alot strikers we have just he came like anti-ibra answer and failed.

i saw his comments last year and i was sure that is hard to leave,its not about the money, its like an obsession he wants to prove that he deserved that money that time and wants to do it at juve.

i give him one last chance after his loaned at parma proved that deserve it.

I agree, the talent is there. No harm in a last chance seeing as he's set to stay. And it's not like before, we definitely don't need to to rely on him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm

One last chance? Now next year he will b worth nothing
And clubs will b able to afford whateve wage he wants. Shifty
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Amauri won't operate well as a squad player.
Not to mention no squad player deserves 4M+

Amauri is good when he is the main man, we saw this at Parma, he was the target man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

LOOOOL! At the comments... please don't give me that BS about Amauri wanting to stay. HE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO LEAVE, HE WAS THE ONE WHO AGREED WITH JUVENTUS FOR HIS DEPARTURE. Whats there to prove?

WE GOT 5 PRIMA PUNTA'S FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! For one, he's not needed... two, nobody wants him, and three there's no space for him.

He's here for the money, plain and simple. Let's make him warm the bench, as cash flows in his pockets. Yes, wages to me are a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:37 pm

He is a damn parasite not worth the respect..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

كس أمك amauri... check google translator--->arabic

Fark you amari!!!! we even left you out of squad in tour!understand that we dont want you..
You want the money? go to man shity, but sorry they dont want ur spaghetti hair.

If me = manager, me = terminate his contract even though i pay for him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 am

Amauri is such a fool, he has succeeded in ripping us off...... fark!
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down