Onyx
arabprince
Ganso
Grande_Milano
Milantildeath
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our Worst Transfer Window Ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Worst Transfer Window Ever?

Post by Superpeppe Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

I think we did good

Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Our Worst Transfer Window Ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Worst Transfer Window Ever?

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Shocked

Mexes,Taiwo,Nocerino,Aquilani,El Shaarawy

Those probably are poor mans Inter players,but the squad is certainly deeper now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

we sucked.low level.at this point, I dont know if AC wins the italian league.I have more than 1 doubts...
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 pm

ShevaDani wrote:we sucked.low level.at this point, I dont know if AC wins the italian league.I have more than 1 doubts...

Welcome pessimistic newcomer, as time goes on you'll learn to trust Allegri and adjust to the Milan way. Cool
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 pm

when allegri keeps pato out of the stating lineup,I cant trust him.milan's way isnt nocerino.at least from my point of view.we ARE AC MILAN,not udinese.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

ShevaDani wrote:when allegri keeps pato out of the stating lineup,I cant trust him.milan's way isnt nocerino.at least from my point of view.we ARE AC MILAN,not udinese.

Pato was benched when he didn't perform well.

Transfer Market was solid. Our large areas of concern have been covered. We got a LB and a midfielder to help link up play between defense and attack, which is exactly what we needed. Nocerino was purchased as a replacement for Flamini. Our main target is Scudetto since I doubt anyone will dethrone Barcelona for a little while.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm

pato scored 50 goals in 100 seria A games.can you say he "didnt perform well"?it seems you can.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am

ShevaDani wrote:pato scored 50 goals in 100 seria A games.can you say he "didnt perform well"?it seems you can.

Hes a great talent, there is no arguing that. But form comes and goes. And we have many attackers competing for a starting place.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am

Please don't tell me 50 goals in 100 games is a stat that should mean anything to me. I watch 95 percent of all Milan games since Milan have signed Pato, like Arba said: "He's a great talent...". But you should actually be happy we have a coach who's willing to sit players who aren't performing, I would love to see Pato become more consistent in the future.

I will never be a big fan of Allegri as a coach on a personal level, but I do respect the man for what he has done. It's always important for a coach to be supported and given time to apply his philosophy. I'm also quite happy with Milan, these days you see many teams go through way too many coaches and not giving their team the opportunity to remain under the same system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:21 am

not bad transfer window, given that our club were possibly deprived of top notch signings because of beerlusconi empire being pushed to court,

i think next summer would be good summer transfer market, as lot of veterans will leave the club. i hope christian erikson would come to milan...

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:52 am

ShevaDani wrote:when allegri keeps pato out of the stating lineup,I cant trust him.milan's way isnt nocerino.at least from my point of view.we ARE AC MILAN,not udinese.

AC Milan wouldn't have even considered Nocerino two weeks ago
He was purely a panic purchase once Flamini had his knee operation

Had Flamini not been injured, Nocerino definitely wouldn't have arrived

This signing in no way represents the Milan on the transfer market that you (and I) know
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 am

those who think aquilani is a quality signing need few slaps on the face!, we actually managed to make our already weak midfield even worse, lol at pirlo being replaced by aquilani or what about nocerino??

as for el sharaawi, we havn't seen him in action yet!!, i've heared the same about adyiah, zigoni and others remember that he's only 18, hardlly seeing starting under allegri....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 am

Fadi wrote:those who think aquilani is a quality signing need few slaps on the face!, we actually managed to make our already weak midfield even worse, lol at pirlo being replaced by aquilani or what about nocerino??

as for el sharaawi, we havn't seen him in action yet!!, i've heared the same about adyiah, zigoni and others remember that he's only 18, hardlly seeing starting under allegri....

i also think aquilani or nocerino is no wear near milan quality, its sad but we have to settle on these players and hope for the best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:30 am

BigBoban wrote:This would have been a half decent transfer campaign had Silvio not "promised " us a gift , a champion. We were played like fools into this Mister X bullcrap. All these BS hints about his height and eye colour was all mind games and now we have no promised champion. Had Silvio, Gallaini and Allegri not said anything we would have been content now

Exactly. It was a decent transfer campaign. It's just that B.S about Mr.X that ruined it for people.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 am

BigBoban wrote:This would have been a half decent transfer campaign had Silvio not "promised " us a gift , a champion. We were played like fools into this Mister X bullcrap. All these BS hints about his height and eye colour was all mind games and now we have no promised champion. Had Silvio, Gallaini and Allegri not said anything we would have been content now

yeah bigboban... that promise berlusconi made was a mess, because after all his on personal business issues hindered the progress of what would have been a world class signing. ya the whole mister x mystery brought more pain and stress to fans than joy i feel ur frustation man.

in a way milan fans were duped. we got aquilani

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 am

Aquilani and Nocerino are Italian internationals, they are worthy for Milan. Have you guys watched Nocerino play much? He is like Gattuso mixed with Ambrosini, very hard tackler but Technical at the same time. Perfect player for the future Milan.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am

the Mr. X saga was a let down, but don't blame Nocerino! Smile
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Didn't Galiani say he might come in January?That probably means he's from Brazil,might be Ganso...

Our Worst Transfer Window Ever? - Page 2 Zarate02
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Our Worst Transfer Window Ever? - Page 2 Zarate02

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 am

u remember when we had Boriello, Huntelaar AND Favalli on the same team? THAT was a catastrophic season!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 am

Eivindo wrote:u remember when we had Boriello, Huntelaar AND Favalli on the same team? THAT was a catastrophic season!

you remember when we had bonera? ...hang on Mad
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 am

Huntelaar was seriously mistreated.

I still can't believe Leonardo put our best finisher on the wing when he's entirely a penalty box striker. Borriello is also a worthy squad player, however no one would swap our squad now for the one under Leonardo, that's for sure.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 am

I am very skeptical of Aquilani right now. He normally tries lots of tricks n flicks in midfield that he can't pull off 100% of the time. Magic on his day though... Hopefully he finds his feet in Milan.

Nocerino was a quality signing for very cheap. He has the box to box qualities that we need. I am absolutely sure he will do well for us.

There are rumors that we have a deal in place to sign a player from Genoa in January. It could be another Boateng type deal where they sign him and co-own the player to us to get around the non EU rule and taxation. I think we could sign Ganso or Eriksen or Kucka.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2