This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini…

3 posters

Go down

This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini… Empty This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini…

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

So Emanuele Giaccherini scored his first ‘unofficial’ goals Saturday (a brace in Juve’s 3-3 draw against… itself, aka Juventus A vs. Juventus B). No, I don’t have a video, though would certainly love to see highlights from that match (apparently Del Piero scored a delightful chip). Other goals were courtesy of ADP (one penalty and the chip) & Pepe for Juve A, Quagliarella and the aforementioned Giaccherini for Juventus B.

Anyways, it’s good Giaccherini scored because we certainly don’t want him to do… THIS… like, ever again. I can’t believe no one remembered this atrocity yet (coincidentally it was against… Juve!)

Conspiracy theorists, I’ll stop you right there… this was back in March 2011. Way before any transfer talks with the Old Lady. So no, he didn’t miss it on purpose.

Unless you think that on top of being a versatile player (he can play both wings apparently), Giaccherini’s also got the gift of premonition… That would certainly give him a +1 over Pasquato (though from what we hear, Pasquato can inflict a 5-month injury on an opponent by an elaborate combination of mind control & dance moves).

No one show this video to Beppe Marotta.

Back to top Go down

This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini… Empty Re: This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini…

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

and you start again ....hoping not to see this again ... u mean not to score again ... oh my
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini… Empty Re: This is NOT the Reason We Bought Giaccherini…

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

This is borderline...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:and you start again ....hoping not to see this again ... u mean not to score again ... oh my

I didn't write this :coffee:

http://juventiknows.com/votd-this-is-not-the-reason-we-bought-giaccherini/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Sciacca, is that Diego Fabbrini in your avatar?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Keyzar wrote:Sciacca, is that Diego Fabbrini in your avatar?

ye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down