zizzle
RedOranje
andiii
Raptorgunner
milanfan7
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" - Page 2 Empty Re: I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO"

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
nichabr wrote:milanfan7 take it easy arsenal fans got eough worries as it is....most cant even take the fact that wenger isnt a good coach anymore their "living in the past"....thats a quote they used to use on us a few years ago....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!I've been telling them that they're a team with an average coach. Now that it's obvious that he is I made this thread.

Obvious trolls are too obvious.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" - Page 2 Empty Re: I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO"

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Yes Sir.
I just noticed your age... nevermind.

That's because you weren't here when the Arsenal fans were a bunch of cocky posters who thought that Arsenal was going to have a brighter future than Milan.
Must be really cocky if they think they can match 7 CLs.

Maybe you are right,but for the time being,with the injuries RVP is having,I'd rather have Nasri.
I am right. Ask any decent Arsenal fan. VP isn't having any injuries lately, from what I recall. He carried the team the whole of the second half and after it imploded. He's still banging them in. Nasri's gonna be on bench duty at City... small difference.

I also love bandwaggoners who love their team even when their team didn't make it to the the cl.
You have no clue what bandwaggoneer means, do you? Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
nichabr wrote:milanfan7 take it easy arsenal fans got eough worries as it is....most cant even take the fact that wenger isnt a good coach anymore their "living in the past"....thats a quote they used to use on us a few years ago....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I MADE THIS THREAD!I've been telling them that they're a team with an average coach. Now that it's obvious that he is I made this thread.

to be fair they cant help it..wenger basically gives them a false glimmer of hope every season...they(some not all) get a high head because "in wenger i trust"

Last edited by nichabr on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

MF7, I want you to consider whether Maldini would ever have made a thread like this if he were a poster here.

The answer is no.

Please let this thread drop to the bottom.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:I also love bandwaggoners who love their team even when their team didn't make it to the the cl.

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" - Page 2 Lol

kids Rolling Eyes
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Definition of bandwagonner: 2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular.

So how does me being a Milan fan mean that I'm a bandwagonner?

I love how 20 year olds run around telling 16 year olds that they're kids. Age is nothing but a number which SUGGESTS the physical,biological,and mental state of a person. For example,22 suggests athat you're old,yet you are as mature as a month old cedar tree.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 pm

dostoevsky wrote:MF7, I want you to consider whether Maldini would ever have made a thread like this if he were a poster here.

The answer is no.

Please let this thread drop to the bottom.

I'd rather model Maldini in other things,not threads on goal.com.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

He wouldn't have made the thread because of his character. I'm curious as to what else you plan to imitate.

You're not going to achieve a single thing with this thread, just let it drop.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: Definition of bandwagonner: 2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular.

I love how 20 year olds run around telling 16 year olds that they're kids. Age is nothing but a number which SUGGESTS the physical,biological,and mental state of a person. For example,22 suggests athat you're old,yet you are as mature as a month old cedar tree.
No. I'm not talking about you. What I find hilarious is that you find Arsenal fans bandwaggoneers for supporting their club no matter what Laughing Even if we don't reach CL we still support our club. That's the whole fuckin' point of being a fan.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: Definition of bandwagonner: 2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular.

No. I'm not talking about you. What I find hilarious is that you find Arsenal fans bandwaggoneers for supporting their club no matter what Laughing Even if we don't reach CL we still support our club. That's the whole fuckin' point of being a fan.

Please find me a post by me which says that arsenal fans are bandwaggoneers.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I also love bandwaggoners who love their team even when their team didn't make it to the the cl.
Who are you referring to here, then?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 pm

He was referring to himself in response to being called a bandwagoner himself, I'm pretty sure.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 pm

there have to be an age limit for this forums. above 16 for example.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Jamin wrote:there have to be an age limit for this forums. above 16 for example.

I'm curious as to how you plan to enforce this. :geek:

Can we please let this drop.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'm curious as to how you plan to enforce this. :geek:

Can we please let this drop.

There's another Milan fan going off in the general section.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Jamin wrote:there have to be an age limit for this forums. above 16 for example.
I turn 16 in a month :coffee:
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:

He said ABOVE 16.
Not 16 and above. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

He said ABOVE 16.
Not 16 and above. :coffee:

Like I said,age is nothing but a number used to suggest the biological,physical,and mental state of a person.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm

drunken
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 pm

CroInter wrote:Milanfan7 you also "told us" you will be gone from forum until Gianlcarlo gets unbanned, you keeping ur word? Nah we are not that lucky unfortunately.

Brigate said the same thing :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Milan>Juve and Inter
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Milanfan7 you also "told us" you will be gone from forum until Gianlcarlo gets unbanned, you keeping ur word? Nah we are not that lucky unfortunately.

For the love of god stop *bleep* lying! I said that I'm leaving for a month,bot forever,and you can see the thread if you don't believe me.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm

sciacca wrote:

Like presidente like fans :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 am

How many true out and out strikers are there in todays game? Not many. I put messi as number 1, fase nine or not, he is barcas main attacking outlet, scored the most goals consistently for 3 years, he is the best.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

Milanfan7 wrote:age is nothing but a number used to suggest the biological,physical,and mental state of a person.

I Promised You That I'm Going To Come Back And Tell You "I TOLD YOU SO" - Page 2 Chris-hansen

say wut?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 am

why the hell is this in the right back section ? is that the place were we place unwanted threads now ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2