Porto had only 9 players. Of course Barcelona won.

+24
billionmillion
izzy
Harmonica
spanky
Abramovich
neuro11
harhar11
Iceman
Senor Penguin
Ali
H.A.
SaintJoe
Khaled
Swanhends
the xcx
andiii
Albiceleste
Ganso
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
Patrick Bateman
wigglesworth
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Porto had only 9 players.  Of course Barcelona won. - Page 2 Empty Re: Porto had only 9 players. Of course Barcelona won.

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 am

If Porto won it it surely it wouldn't have been an important trophy would it. Oh and people Platini clearly explained everything yesterday about protecting messi.

Since you're talking about a single player from barca your are addressing the whole team basically. Protecting messi means protecting barca. They should be able do express themselves freely on the pitch. Fouls would make barca stop playing and UEFA not likey Very Happy

/sarcasm

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Porto had only 9 players.  Of course Barcelona won. - Page 2 Empty Re: Porto had only 9 players. Of course Barcelona won.

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am

Khaledbarca wrote:

Deal with It!!

Porto had only 9 players.  Of course Barcelona won. - Page 2 2011-08-26_PARTIDO_33

Cesc look's so happy ... it hurts : /
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 am

Sepi wrote:People are fooling themselves that Porto lost because of red cards.
This is true. They lost because the referee didn't award them an obvious penalty just minutes before Barcelona scored the 2-0 goal (Abidal fouling Guarin, I believe). A goal which ruined Porto's game psychologically - resulting in red cards and broken morale.

Porto deserved more and could have had more if they were rightfully given that penalty.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 am

bhends wrote:Did I miss something here? Do people care about the UEFA Supercup now?
I would care if my team got beaten by Atletico Madrid - regardless the occasion.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 am

Butthurt fans are butthurt
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 am

wigglesworth wrote:
The Franchise wrote:What breaks?

We are lucky that 2 clear yellow equal a red and that Guarin lost his mind and made a horrible tackle?

I dont see that as catching a break.

Chelsea? Inter?

Is the forum that dull we need to talk about things from 2 seasons ago and more?

I see. So, how many times have Chelsea (or Inter or Milan, or Real Madrid, or Bayern, or Juventus, or ManU, or Liverpool) have had the benefit of playing important European games against less than 11 man teams. Just wondering.

Eh.... Chelsea played against 10 men against barca, dont forget that the abidals red card was even worse than thiago mottas against barca...

And why is the haters only mentioning the penalty that porto should have had, but dont say a word about when villa and messi had a 2 vs 1 situation but the ref failed to play advantage....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 am

"And why is the haters only mentioning the penalty that porto should have had, but dont say a word about when villa and messi had a 2 vs 1 situation but the ref failed to play advantage..."-------------

because the call was on porto's favour....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm

harhar11 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

We are lucky that 2 clear yellow equal a red and that Guarin lost his mind and made a horrible tackle?

Chelsea? Inter?

Is the forum that dull we need to talk about things from 2 seasons ago and more?

I see. So, how many times have Chelsea (or Inter or Milan, or Real Madrid, or Bayern, or Juventus, or ManU, or Liverpool) have had the benefit of playing important European games against less than 11 man teams. Just wondering.

Eh.... Chelsea played against 10 men against barca, dont forget that the abidals red card was even worse than thiago mottas against barca...

And why is the haters only mentioning the penalty that porto should have had, but dont say a word about when villa and messi had a 2 vs 1 situation but the ref failed to play advantage....

Give me 2 - 4 pens over playing against a man down any day.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Ade wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

Chelsea? Inter?

Give me 2 - 4 pens over playing against a man down any day.

I dont think the queston is about the penalties but how many times chelsea has played against 10 men in a important european game..

But anyway its not 2-4 penalty against a wrong sending off, its 2-4 penalty against 2 penalty not given(waaaaay before any of the chelsea penalties happend),wrongly sending off and forgiving ballack a 2nd yellow...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Ganso wrote:Yeah the red cards were fair.they did influence cescs goal though,and had the ref given the penalty it would be 1-1

had the ref not stopped the play when mascherano was fouled it would have been 2-0...
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Who said they would've scored the penalty anyway?

For all I know, some of Szczesny's awesome God-like ability may have rubbed off on Valdes as he watched him save that penalty, and Valdes would have done the same thing
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 pm

As Mou was quoted as saying last year: "I would love to see Barcelona win a title at even strength and without controversy for once. Whenever they win a title, they always are on the positive receiving end of officiating. They're a good enough team that they shouldn't need it." lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:As Mou was quoted as saying last year: "I would love to see Barcelona win a title at even strength and without controversy for once. Whenever they win a title, they always are on the positive receiving end of officiating. They're a good enough team that they shouldn't need it." lol.

If you watch every game then you will see that in almost EVERY game there will be atleast one instance that the referee has influenced the game by making a wrong call..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 pm

harhar11 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:As Mou was quoted as saying last year: "I would love to see Barcelona win a title at even strength and without controversy for once. Whenever they win a title, they always are on the positive receiving end of officiating. They're a good enough team that they shouldn't need it." lol.

If you watch every game then you will see that in almost EVERY game there will be atleast one instance that the referee has influenced the game by making a wrong call..

It usually goes both ways though. For Barca, it's 99% in their favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 pm

we have more possession which means more fouls are made on us Very Happy
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm

You dive more so win more "fouls"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:33 pm

I think the saying "making a mountain out of a mole hill" applies to Barca players' reaction to alleged and actual fouls.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Not really.. Pepe at the supercup in camp nou should have conceded a penalty when he intentionally elbowed pique or remember when diaby(i think) made a identical foul to that abidal made on this game, on messi inside the penalty area or when messi went on that dribbling spree against bilbao? those are just a few of countless of times that barca have had a decision against them...

Its just that seeing as how many fans are hater/jealous of barcas success they turn blind the moment a decison goes against barca. And the barca players usually don't speak to the media about the referee as other teams (real madrd,chelsea,arsenal) does..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Even when Porto was 2 man down, they still were classier than Real Moudrid. Guarin even apologized Masch after the game. That massive monkey cnut Marcelo should learn from him.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 pm

jiopsi wrote:Even when Porto was 2 man down, they still were classier than Real Moudrid. Guarin even apologized Masch after the game. That massive monkey cnut should learn from him.

As soon as Alves, Villa, Busquets and Xavi show some class, we'll make an effort. Deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

harhar11 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Not really.. Pepe at the supercup in camp nou should have conceded a penalty when he intentionally elbowed pique or remember when diaby(i think) made a identical foul to that abidal made on this game, on messi inside the penalty area or when messi went on that dribbling spree against bilbao? those are just a few of countless of times that barca have had a decision against them...

Its just that seeing as how many fans are hater/jealous of barcas success they turn blind the moment a decison goes against barca. And the barca players usually don't speak to the media about the referee as other teams (real madrd,chelsea,arsenal) does..

Really?

Lets have some credible sources or at least some youtube vids to confirm that claim.

And why would Barca complain about the refs, the key decisions always go their way.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 pm

So what is the problem? you also have the best player and get protected. actually i didnt see referee protecting messi. any player would be booked if he pulled that shirt, kicked legs

After all, theres a reason why teams gets booked against barcelona. because its the only team in the world that keeps the ball more than any team, they always have the ball so what opponent team have to do? To get the ball from them. and how? its hard to get ball from barca players using normal ways (they all are great dribblers with intelligent brain). So only way you can do is to kick or tackle using dirty ways.
And I'm not joking, its reality
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Really?

Lets have some credible sources or at least some youtube vids to confirm that claim.

And why would Barca complain about the refs, the key decisions always go their way.

Did the barca player cry to the media about this?

Or this

or

or

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Really?

Did the barca player cry to the media about this?

Or this

or

or

So you post the complete opposite of what you posted.
I want to see the videos of the players complainig about the refs.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 pm

What's up bitttchy haters?

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm

do people who complain actually watched the game?
do they really bitch about favorable refereeing being the reason why Barca won?

so much bitterness here.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum