Mr Nick09
Ganso
huntsman
86 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Ricardo Kaka  - Page 16 Empty Re: Ricardo Kaka

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm

coentrao's injury is temporary he might even play the game against ireland in few days

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Against Bayern.

Here's my problem....you watch Ronaldo miss a penalty...then you come back and take the exact same penalty.

Have you no sense?

What ? are you really criticizing him for that ? :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Benzema is definitely the most neglected member of our attack Hala. Don't even go down that road.

I was referring to him josh, so you needen't worry Wink

I felt sorry for him against Depor, he was available on at least half a dozen times but he was neglected, he has a better understanding with Ozil
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Surag wrote:Kaka isnt selfish but what we can agree on is he tries too hard at times.He is just desperate to prove himself at Madrid otherwise he would've probably wanted to leave already maybe even 1 or 2 years ago.

Better Laughing

I agree, i think he tries too hard to prove himself and he thinks the only way to do that is to score, i mean this season he has provided some goals yet he is still searching for his own, he doesn't really need to do that imho, its harming our attack when he and Ronaldo neglect the other guys to try and get him his goal

I COULDN'T DISAGREE MORE. Kaka has a lethal shot he is not Ozil, he can actually score with any foot, we saw a glimpse of this against Iraq, as long as Kaka hits the target I don't have a problem with him trying to go for goal.

Now I wonder why you're not criticizing Di Maria for making too many wasteful shots from outside the box, he always kicks the ball sky high, at leas Kaka's shots tend to be on goal.

As for Ronaldo he should go for goal he is good at scoring and he should have the freedom to pass the ball to whoever he pleases.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Against Bayern.

Here's my problem....you watch Ronaldo miss a penalty...then you come back and take the exact same penalty.

Have you no sense?

Also...Coentrao is injured.

Penalty kicks are based on guessing the goal keepers jump, Kaka guessed wrong so did Ronaldo, Ramos was way off the mark though.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Roundsquare wrote:Kaka was thrown into the Bayern match after missing 5 matches and was expected to change the game in the dying minutes. That sort of pressure will make any player who has missed a lot of football very nervous causing him to make few poor touches.

Di Maria wasn't any better in those two legs, in fact he played worse than Kaka, turning over possession even in dangerous positions, he was clearly not match fit to play yet Mou trusted him to start ahead of Kaka who 5 matches earlier was on fire, Mou didn't let Kaka build upon his confidence instead he replaced the Brazilian with Di Maria who was returning from an injury at the time.

Altho i agree with you, Mou needed DiMaria to help out our defence because Mou knew Bayerns attacks are usually from the wings hence why he preferred Cacktrao over Marcelo as well. I agree DiMaria didn't put in a good shift but then who did after 2-1?? nobody could run anymore, they were all dead, Kaka didn't play just the "dying mins", he was introduced in the 70ish min i think, so he had the remainder of that second half and extratime to muster something which he failed, we needed to shore up our midfield it got even worse. so That game he has no excuses also his penalty was very weak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Roundsquare wrote:I COULDN'T DISAGREE MORE. Kaka has a lethal shot he is not Ozil, he can actually score with any foot, we saw a glimpse of this against Iraq, as long as Kaka hits the target I don't have a problem with him trying to go for goal.

Now I wonder why you're not criticizing Di Maria for making too many wasteful shots from outside the box, he always kicks the ball sky high, at leas Kaka's shots tend to be on goal.

As for Ronaldo he should go for goal he is good at scoring and he should have the freedom to pass the ball to whoever he pleases.

On average i would say DiMaria shoots 3 shots a game, he has a good shot on him why not take advantage??

Problem is most of the times Kaka tries to score, the ball doesn't even reach the keeper because a defender has already either snatched it off him, intercepted or blocked his shot

Ronaldo is good at scoring i agree but i wasn't referring to him taking slefish shots because he is doing it less now thankfully, but to neglected a completely open player in favour of "your friend" is just shamful and unacceptable

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm

One day I want to see what Ronaldo does if the entire team actively tries to pass to Benzema or Higuain instead of him.

Dude was the most productive player in open play in the world last season other than Messi, but god Forbid you make a pass to him when he's open.

Disgusting.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:he was introduced in the 70ish min i think, so he had the remainder of that second half and extratime to muster something which he failed, we needed to shore up our midfield it got even worse. so That game he has no excuses also his penalty was very weak

What are Kaka's excuses?

1) HE had missed 5 matches up to that clash, as a result his form and confidence suffered.
2) his teammates where drained by the time he was introduced and only grew more tired in extra time so the support play was poor.

The key is inconsistent football screws up a player, and it screwed up Kaka, Kaka was never supposed to play that match Mourinho never expected him to shine and preferred Di Maria, he made a huge mistake because both players were dealing with fitness issues due to lack of playing time. Had Kaka been allowed to continue in his good form I dare say that he would have given a much better performance. Smile

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
On average i would say DiMaria shoots 3 shots a game, he has a good shot on him why not take advantage??

Problem is most of the times Kaka tries to score, the ball doesn't even reach the keeper because a defender has already either snatched it off him, intercepted or blocked his shot

Ronaldo is good at scoring i agree but i wasn't referring to him taking slefish shots because he is doing it less now thankfully, but to neglected a completely open player in favour of "your friend" is just shamful and unacceptable

Problem is Di MAria does not have a good shot, most of his shots are off the mark. It is rare that the goal keeper will make a save and even rarer that he will score from his shots outside the box.

As for your analysis of Kaka's shooting I have to say you are clearly wrong, many of Kaka's shots are blocked by the keeper they do not roll into the feet of a defender.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Roundsquare wrote:
BY THE WAY MARCELO HAS BEEN INJURED IN TRAINING AND WILL MISS UP TO 3 MONTHS OF FOOTBALL
Three months? Well according to Ninis there goes his season as his body will not be fit anymore, and considered useless
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Donuts wrote:
Roundsquare wrote:
BY THE WAY MARCELO HAS BEEN INJURED IN TRAINING AND WILL MISS UP TO 3 MONTHS OF FOOTBALL
Three months? Well according to Ninis there goes his season as his body will not be fit anymore, and considered useless

Actually...in this particular case.

Nnis : Marcelo's career is over.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:08 pm

LAST SEASON IN LA LIGA KAKA'S ON GOAL PERCENTAGE WAS 53 COMPARED TO DI MARIA'S 45%, THIS means that last season Kaka was the more accurate shot taker of the two, and the champions league last season Kaka's on goal percentage was 43 compared to Di Marias 33%.

Kaka topped both Ronaldo and Di Maria in shot accuracy last season in both the UCL and La Liga.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Roundsquare wrote:

Laughing

Also dont forget

'Mou dint fail Marcelo,Marcelo's body failed'
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Surag wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Roundsquare wrote:

Laughing

Also dont forget

LOL this is too funny rofl

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:24 am

So much hype for a guy who played well against Iraq its like Kaka played well against some Coca Cola team. Let him be tested against a tough opposition. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

The Sanchez wrote:So much hype for a guy who played well against Iraq its like Kaka played well against some Coca Cola team. Let him be tested against a tough opposition. :coffee:

He will be tested tomorrow against Japan.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Roundsquare wrote:
Surag wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Roundsquare wrote:

Laughing

Also dont forget

LOL this is too funny rofl
Ricardo Kaka  - Page 16 20120722124332!Joker-Clapping

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Roundsquare wrote:Problem is Di MAria does not have a good shot, most of his shots are off the mark. It is rare that the goal keeper will make a save and even rarer that he will score from his shots outside the box.

As for your analysis of Kaka's shooting I have to say you are clearly wrong, many of Kaka's shots are blocked by the keeper they do not roll into the feet of a defender.

I meant Kaka of now not during his career, now he has not been shooting when there is an opening instead he has been hoping for the best, against Ajax alone he misses a couple of 1v1s because either a defender was quickly back and stole the ball of him or the keeper was Laughing

As for DiMaria i am sorry but i am going to have to disagree with you

Against Sociedad

Spoiler:

Against Santander

Spoiler:
Against Tottenham

Spoiler:

Against Milan

Spoiler:

Against Germany

Spoiler:

I can go on forever if you want me to. Sorry but do you know what player you are talking about???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Roundsquare wrote:Problem is Di MAria does not have a good shot, most of his shots are off the mark. It is rare that the goal keeper will make a save and even rarer that he will score from his shots outside the box.

I meant Kaka of now not during his career, now he has not been shooting when there is an opening instead he has been hoping for the best, against Ajax alone he misses a couple of 1v1s because either a defender was quickly back and stole the ball of him or the keeper was Laughing

As for DiMaria i am sorry but i am going to have to disagree with you

Against Sociedad

Spoiler:

Against Santander

Spoiler:
Against Tottenham

Spoiler:

Against Milan

Spoiler:

Against Germany

Spoiler:

I can go on forever if you want me to. Sorry but do you know what player you are talking about???

LAST SEASON IN LA LIGA KAKA'S ON GOAL PERCENTAGE WAS 53 COMPARED TO DI MARIA'S 45%, THIS means that last season Kaka was the more accurate shot taker of the two, and the champions league last season Kaka's on goal percentage was 43 compared to Di Marias 33%.

Kaka topped both Ronaldo and Di Maria in shot accuracy last season in both the UCL and La Liga.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

kaka played less so the comparison is flawed and more favorable towards him

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

The only games Kaka played last season were at the end of games, Kaka is a definition of a stat padder these days, comes in as a sub for Ozil or DiMaria after we are already leading 4/5-0 and scores a brace or a hattrick lol. talking about scoring percentage and that :brickwall:

Give me a big game Kaka started and contributed in. with big i mean in the top 10 in the league lol. did he play a single??

His goals were against Zaragoza, Espanyol, Villarreal and Betis rofl talk about stat padding goat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Le Samourai wrote:One day I want to see what Ronaldo does if the entire team actively tries to pass to Benzema or Higuain instead of him.

Dude was the most productive player in open play in the world last season other than Messi, but god Forbid you make a pass to him when he's open.

Disgusting.

Let's not make benzema an idol now and ronaldo a cretin.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The only games Kaka played last season were at the end of games, Kaka is a definition of a stat padder these days, comes in as a sub for Ozil or DiMaria after we are already leading 4/5-0 and scores a brace or a hattrick lol. talking about scoring percentage and that :brickwall:

Give me a big game Kaka started and contributed in. with big i mean in the top 10 in the league lol. did he play a single??

His goals were gainst Zaragoza, Espanyol, Villarreal and Betis rofl talk about stat padding goat

Unlike what you've been doing, making baseless claim after claim I've supported my position with relevant stats. Statistically Kaka was a better shot taker than Di Maria last season. That's the picture painted by the stats.

That Kaka achieved these statistics while playing mainly as an impact sub is even more impressive imagine how much better his numbers would've looked if he played consistently.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Ninis wrote:kaka played less so the comparison is flawed and more favorable towards him

Not really its about the number of good shots you take in games. Kaka made the best of his shot opportunities, he is simply a better shot taker than Di Maria, always has and still is.

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down