BeautifulGame
Arsenalfaithfull
Mr Nick09
El Chelsea Fuerte
Adit
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 3 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by StrugaRock Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am

Lex wrote:Wait a minute, i thought we weren't going to qualify for the CL THIS year? Now that we have, we're not going to qualify next year?

OK let's make this clear: Next season you aren't going to qualify for the CL. But if you do, read this again

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Viera influenced Nasri's City move - Page 3 Empty Re: Viera influenced Nasri's City move

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 am

nichabr wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
nichbr wrote:
There are still a few days left in the transfer window to make several signings. So hold your horses.

I can't believe you're comparing Mancini's post-Calciopoli trophies to a man who won the PL with no defeats.

years ago...what has he done since? the team is getting worse every year....hes a stuborn old mule who obsesses about youth when he should try to get some established players onto the scene.
Agreed on that, but be patient.

Remember we were ass up in debt because of building a new stadium. Only now is that we're a lot less overwhelmed by it.

If Wenger buys big now, we're sure as hell hitting top 4.

If with kids he did it, most definitely he can do it with experienced players.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:33 am

Sushi Master wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
nichbr wrote:
There are still a few days left in the transfer window to make several signings. So hold your horses.

I can't believe you're comparing Mancini's post-Calciopoli trophies to a man who won the PL with no defeats.

years ago...what has he done since? the team is getting worse every year....hes a stuborn old mule who obsesses about youth when he should try to get some established players onto the scene.
Agreed on that, but be patient.

Remember we were ass up in debt because of building a new stadium. Only now is that we're a lot less overwhelmed by it.

If Wenger buys big now, we're sure as hell hitting top 4.

If with kids he did it, most definitely he can do it with experienced players.

im not putting down any of his past acheivements either i was just saying he is nothing like hes used to be and now when they are other teams making serious pushes out of the top 4 it isnt a good time for him to remain stuborn its gonna hurt arsenal alot more if they dont sign big and end up not even making the CL.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 am

Anyone who can call Arsene Wenger a failure of a manager must have been watching football for about the last 2 years

go and ask clubs, managers people who actually understand the game if Wenger is a failure loool

My friend who played for Blackpool reserves said the amount of respect Wenger has in the game is humongous and I'm only talking about the English game, let alone global

clubs have copied wengers training methods, dietary planning, fitness regimes

so regardless of failing to win trophies for a while and being uber stubbon

only a tool can call Wenger a managerial failure

by your counts any manager who doesnt win something in a season is a failure psshh

I guess Ferguson was a failure for a couple of years during Chelseas reign then
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

nichabr wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
nichbr wrote:

Allegri > Wenger
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

julias wrote:

for some reason i don't believe that...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

che wrote:
julias wrote:

for some reason i don't believe that...

lmfao, before this team of glass, do you remember anyone in our old squad getting injured ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

no

i also don't remember a team with 4 hamstring injuries a month
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

che wrote:no

i also don't remember a team with 4 hamstring injuries a month

it's not our fault the players are made of glass :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 am

so arsenal just happen to buy more injury prone players than virtually every other team in the world

makes sense...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 am

no, it's because we beat them up in practice with baseball bats .

wtf ? lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 am

no, it's because your training regime and/or medical staff need a step ladder to reach the level of being shit, that's why you get recurring injuries for the likes of rosicky, fabregas, van persie and vermaelen

rosicky and vermaelen didn't have anywhere close to the injury problems they're having now at their previous clubs
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

United's back four (and most of their back four subs) were injured throughout last season, as well as most of their CB's being injured in the opening of this season. Not forgetting the Hargreaves saga

Does that make their physios and medical staff a bunch of amateurs?

Last edited by Lex on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 am

And RVP's last two injuries came from bad tackles, not because of anything that happened (or didn't happen) in the medical room
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 am

che wrote:no, it's because your training regime and/or medical staff need a step ladder to reach the level of being shit, that's why you get recurring injuries for the likes of rosicky, fabregas, van persie and vermaelen

rosicky and vermaelen didn't have anywhere close to the injury problems they're having now at their previous clubs

you know what? your right. I'll go call the medical staff and tell them to buy some God blessed medical herbs from the bottom of the Nile River on top of an ancient Ra statue that's been hidden for millennia. Because like, everyone else has one
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

Lex wrote:United's back four (and most of their back four subs) were injured throughout last season, as well as most of their CB's being injured in the opening of this season. Not forgetting the Hargreaves saga

ali8775 wrote:

you know what? your right. I'll go call the medical staff and tell them to buy some God blessed medical herbs from the bottom of the Nile River on top of an ancient Ra statue that's been hidden for millennia. Because like, everyone else has one

do you two honestly think that it's 100% the players' fault that arsenal have 5 players regularly out and the arsenal medical team are faultless with their diagnostics and player recovery?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 am

che wrote:
Lex wrote:United's back four (and most of their back four subs) were injured throughout last season, as well as most of their CB's being injured in the opening of this season. Not forgetting the Hargreaves saga

ali8775 wrote:

do you two honestly think that it's 100% the players' fault that arsenal have 5 players regularly out and the arsenal medical team are faultless with their diagnostics and player recovery?

considering most of them get injured ON the pitch , the medical staff really have little they can do
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 am

ali8775 wrote:

considering most of them get injured ON the pitch , the medical staff really have little they can do

well shit, i better remember this next time i twist my ankle, apparently the doctor will have little to do with my recovery because the injury occurred during a physical activity he couldn't influence...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 am

Well then who do you guys blame for your injury prone squad? Either the players are too weak, or the medical team sucks.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

english_jewel wrote:Well then who do you guys blame for your injury prone squad? Either the players are too weak, or the medical team sucks.

or they just have extremely bad luck :lol!:
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 pm

its a bit from everyone, some players are injruy prone ( RVP ) some were just unlucky ( Verminator ) , some had nasty injuries ( Rosicky ), now while the medical staff should help get them back, they can't be blamed for someone like Rosicky
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 pm

julias wrote:Anyone who can call Arsene Wenger a failure of a manager must have been watching football for about the last 2 years

go and ask clubs, managers people who actually understand the game if Wenger is a failure loool

My friend who played for Blackpool reserves said the amount of respect Wenger has in the game is humongous and I'm only talking about the English game, let alone global

so regardless of failing to win trophies for a while and being uber stubbon

only a tool can call Wenger a managerial failure

by your counts any manager who doesnt win something in a season is a failure psshh

I guess Ferguson was a failure for a couple of years during Chelseas reign then

ferguson isnt cheap and doesn't come out saying things like "this is a team for the future and my best yet" put *bleep* false hope in fans....wenger is not near what he used to be and if you cant see that then sadly you can consider yourself a tool....arsenal fans are living in the past(some not all)....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

HscouserZ wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Well then who do you guys blame for your injury prone squad? Either the players are too weak, or the medical team sucks.

or they just have extremely bad luck :lol!:

not bad luck when it happens so often...watch fabregas stay injury free at barca.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm

nichabr wrote:ferguson isnt cheap and doesn't come out saying things like "this is a team for the future and my best yet" put *bleep* false hope in fans....wenger is not near what he used to be and if you cant see that then sadly you can consider yourself a tool....arsenal fans are living in the past(some not all)....

2004/2005 Season: Fergie hails Rooney as his new Cantona and says that this United team is one that will be winning things now and in the future.

2005/2006 Season: Fergie says this is the year they will reclaim their title after beating Chelsea 1-0 at Old Trafford. Only for Chelsea to own yet again. After the loss, Fergie says this team will win things in the future. Sound familiar?

In conclusion, Every manager says things the fans want to hear. I've never heard Arsenal fans talk about their past achievements and are always looking to the present and future.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

izzy26 wrote:
nichabr wrote:ferguson isnt cheap and doesn't come out saying things like "this is a team for the future and my best yet" put *bleep* false hope in fans....wenger is not near what he used to be and if you cant see that then sadly you can consider yourself a tool....arsenal fans are living in the past(some not all)....

2004/2005 Season: Fergie hails Rooney as his new Cantona and says that this United team is one that will be winning things now and in the future.

2005/2006 Season: Fergie says this is the year they will reclaim their title after beating Chelsea 1-0 at Old Trafford. Only for Chelsea to own yet again. After the loss, Fergie says this team will win things in the future. Sound familiar?

In conclusion, Every manager says things the fans want to hear. I've never heard Arsenal fans talk about their past achievements and are always looking to the present and future.

i geuss they aren't winning things in the future are they? i gotta be living under a rock...they definitely didn't make it 3 cl finals in a row....winning the league in 06-07, 07-08, 08-09 and 10-11....ferguson was definitely wrong in saying his team will win....

please dont compare wenger to ferguson ever again one is actually still a good coach....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 pm

nichabr wrote:i geuss they aren't winning things in the future are they? i gotta be living under a rock...they definitely didn't make it 3 cl finals in a row....winning the league in 06-07, 07-08, 08-09 and 10-11....ferguson was definitely wrong in saying his team will win....

please dont compare wenger to ferguson ever again one is actually still a good coach....

So, Ferguson can plan for the future but Wenger can't?

Do you know how Ferguson's United career started off?

Simple people with simple minds.

Some Milan fans are really getting over happy over that Scudetto win.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next