ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner...

+7
Jay29
Jamin
TalkingReckless
Amar
djoe26
Raptorgunner
juberish
11 posters

Go down

ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner... Empty ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner...

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Don't you just love it? So how much money are we sitting on now? What are we doing with it? How many years.. how many summers does this go on for? Always selling and never getting shat in return...

and I don't even have my RBNY to brighten my spirits.. they're doing ass as well right now... so depressed.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner... Empty Re: ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner...

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Anyone have any good guesses as to the size of our transfer kitty?

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/five-targets-for-post-nasri-arsenal

Maybe Wenger is an evil genius and is using all the money to fund his secret campaign for world domination..
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner... Empty Re: ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a gooner...

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Its hard being a Gunner these days, not sure who to believe Wenger, or the Board. Wenger has at least 60 million if he wants to spend, that's just for Nasri and Cesc money.

I give up on the new signing, cant get upset over it anymore, every morning I wake up hoping for a good news, only bad news I get.

Nothing we can the season has started and we have a profit of 60 million plus we don't have to pay wages for Cesc and Nasri that's around 10 million.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Fans should boycott watching arsenal matches, return the tickets they have bought and if possible protest infront of emirates :p
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 pm

djoe26 wrote:Fans should boycott watching arsenal matches, return the tickets they have bought and if possible protest infront of emirates :p

I think they should do that, they are paying the highest ticket prices and get back nothing really in return. The Arsenal board don't give a shit about any fan, they only care about themselves and how much money they make, its a business of making money not making fans happy.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm guessing we've got £40-50million sitting in the bank right now, and that figure might grow once we sell Bendtner off.

But man it's depressing times. We've been loyal fans even through such tough times, and the club refuses to inform us about what's going on at the club. Instead, the supporters who pay a lot of their hard earned money to go to the Emirates are being hit by increased ticket prices...and to see what? A young inexperienced team who'll play good football but will eventually bottle it...AGAIN?

Even if there's a debt problem which is restricting us from spending the funds, I'm sure the fans would understand. After all that's happened these last 6 years, we deserve to know.

The money is just lying in the bank, and we haven't done SHIT with it. There's a week left in the window and I doubt we are going to spend on the 2 QUALITY players we desperately need.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Without some signings coming.. I'm on the verge of being anti-Wenger. The board keeps saying he has funds to spend...

WTF are we supposed to do? We're not improving our squad, we're just culling players to send to City... feeder club.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

every team i am supporting atm is on a slump or big troubles.... Sad
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

imalegend wrote:every team i am supporting atm is on a slump or big troubles.... Sad

I think we found the reason now, why Arsenal is in a big mess. Suspect we look at you Iamlegend Very Happy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm

juberish wrote:Without some signings coming.. I'm on the verge of being anti-Wenger. The board keeps saying he has funds to spend...

WTF are we supposed to do? We're not improving our squad, we're just culling players to send to City... feeder club.

I know the board says Wenger has the money to spend and they trust what ever he does with it. I love Wenger I think he is best Manager for us, I just hope Wenger repays the fans for 6 years of pain.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm

£77 i guess.
http://www.spendsomefuckingmoney.com/

Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
juberish wrote:Without some signings coming.. I'm on the verge of being anti-Wenger. The board keeps saying he has funds to spend...

I know the board says Wenger has the money to spend and they trust what ever he does with it. I love Wenger I think he is best Manager for us, I just hope Wenger repays the fans for 6 years of pain.

But I used to say "4 years of pain" then it was 5, 6... 7? How long do we endure this for? How long can blindly put our faith in Wenger?

We need to make the changes needed to win NOW or else just come out and admit that winning trophies isn't the priority anymore, stop toying with us.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Exclusive: "Arsenal fans are not that passionate", Samir Nasri tells Man City TV.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Jamin wrote:Exclusive: "Arsenal fans are not that passionate", Samir Nasri tells Man City TV.

you're effing me? I need to see a link for this.. is he really already taking jabs?
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Nasri should tell his new City team-mates all about how he really wanted to go to Manchester United.

If Arsenal fans weren't that passionate they wouln't have called Nasri a c*nt during matches.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

remember being nervous 1 month ago and being told off and to keep quiet...even if we bought messi now, this has been a failure of a transfer season! huge one

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 pm

juberish wrote:
Jamin wrote:Exclusive: "Arsenal fans are not that passionate", Samir Nasri tells Man City TV.

you're effing me? I need to see a link for this.. is he really already taking jabs?
its on mcfc.com 'the video interview'

the interview proves what a *bleep* he is.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Are you kidding me, Nasri is a real Bitch if did say this, Like Jay said he wanted to go to Man u not Man city, bunch fools.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

he also said that he talked to Patrick Vieira and he told him that man city is the club to be at and its the club of the future. shoot me.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jayp Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm

bloodless wrote:remember being nervous 1 month ago and being told off and to keep quiet...even if we bought messi now, this has been a failure of a transfer season! huge one

epic fail by wegner and the board...
jayp
jayp
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/Jay_Peezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by A Gunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 pm

pffft passionate my ass ...
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

That guy has no passion. As Jay said earlier, Nasri wanted to go to Yanited till he found out how much City were offering
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

I'll find Nasri and kill him myself with my bare f*cking hands.

The *bleep*.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum