I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

+15
Vibe
free_cat
EarlyPrototype
The Messiah
Toffer Harley
Sushi Master
BeautifulGame
Kick
billy_gr
Mr Nick09
McLewis
S
fatman123
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Welcome back!

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 pm

That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Zean Makoun rejected Olympiacos.

There… that’s all u need to know
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing

Bayern have 6 players that can play as CB's and only 3 striker of which 1 is old and has developed long spell injury problem his been out for almost a year and out again for another 2 month and the other is unproven young lad from bundesliga 2 who might turn out to be an absolute failure at least maybe his first season.

Bayern desperately needs a striker this will become obvious if Gomez gets injured, suspended or flop big time like he did 2 season ago.

Also we need another striker with different style, Money isn't a problem for Bayern initially we had 60m budget but we spent only 40m and sponsor pay us to sign players, as in they beg Bayern to sign worlclass players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Of course. Our defense has been solid lately, amazingly (defensive coaching does wonders) but if either Boateng or Badstuber are injured we're f'ed.

Also, Rafinha has no backup.

If we need a striker we go after one in January.

Yeah... 50%. Although everyone's been going down. Mods playing pranks on each other. RealGunner announcing his love for Spice Girls. Lotsa crazy shit happening lately.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Of course. Our defense has been solid lately, amazingly (defensive coaching does wonders) but if either Boateng or Badstuber are injured we're f'ed.

Also, Rafinha has no backup.

If we need a striker we go after one in January.

Yeah... 50%. Although everyone's been going down. Mods playing pranks on each other. RealGunner announcing his love for Spice Girls. Lotsa crazy shit happening lately.

Although we could have discussed this in Bayern section but is true Rafinha needs a back-up but we've Contento who is being trained so he can play on both side, also Boeteng can play anywhere in defence, lahm can switch.

The coach have improve our defence so maybe Van Buyten-Boeteng/ Badstuber/Breno wouldn't be that bad since our defenders play so deep now.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Of course. Our defense has been solid lately, amazingly (defensive coaching does wonders) but if either Boateng or Badstuber are injured we're f'ed.

Also, Rafinha has no backup.

If we need a striker we go after one in January.

Yeah... 50%. Although everyone's been going down. Mods playing pranks on each other. RealGunner announcing his love for Spice Girls. Lotsa crazy shit happening lately.

Although we could have discussed this in Bayern section but is true Rafinha needs a back-up but we've Contento who is being trained so he can play on both side, also Boeteng can play anywhere in defence, lahm can switch.

The coach have improve our defence so maybe Van Buyten-Boeteng/ Badstuber/Breno wouldn't be that bad since our defenders play so deep now.
If we have Madrid and Barca fans hijacking threats daily, why can't we :coffee:

I forgot Boateng can play anywhere, but he's crap if not at CB. I guess in emergency situations he can be used. I'd like a young guy to groom such as Vrsaljko. Croatians do awesome in the Buli.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 pm

You can go on, it's interesting.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Of course. Our defense has been solid lately, amazingly (defensive coaching does wonders) but if either Boateng or Badstuber are injured we're f'ed.

Also, Rafinha has no backup.

If we need a striker we go after one in January.

Yeah... 50%. Although everyone's been going down. Mods playing pranks on each other. RealGunner announcing his love for Spice Girls. Lotsa crazy shit happening lately.

Although we could have discussed this in Bayern section but is true Rafinha needs a back-up but we've Contento who is being trained so he can play on both side, also Boeteng can play anywhere in defence, lahm can switch.

The coach have improve our defence so maybe Van Buyten-Boeteng/ Badstuber/Breno wouldn't be that bad since our defenders play so deep now.
If we have Madrid and Barca fans hijacking threats daily, why can't we :coffee:

I forgot Boateng can play anywhere, but he's crap if not at CB. I guess in emergency situations he can be used. I'd like a young guy to groom such as Vrsaljko. Croatians do awesome in the Buli.

I want a young lad as well, but good young side back are hard to find this days, every player now wants to be an attacker or midfielder. I wonder if acedemy still bother about training young player in this position.

I mean name one young side back thats 18-19 thats well know, I can name 20 well know young attacker and mdfielders....lol
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:That's too much cash for a bench striker. Their salaries are of Bayern symbols like Lahm and Schweini. Not happening.

I think we'll pop up with some solid backup as long as Gomez keeps performing.

Dont you think a CB is more wise? also 50 %? Laughing
Of course. Our defense has been solid lately, amazingly (defensive coaching does wonders) but if either Boateng or Badstuber are injured we're f'ed.

Also, Rafinha has no backup.

If we need a striker we go after one in January.

Yeah... 50%. Although everyone's been going down. Mods playing pranks on each other. RealGunner announcing his love for Spice Girls. Lotsa crazy shit happening lately.

Although we could have discussed this in Bayern section but is true Rafinha needs a back-up but we've Contento who is being trained so he can play on both side, also Boeteng can play anywhere in defence, lahm can switch.

The coach have improve our defence so maybe Van Buyten-Boeteng/ Badstuber/Breno wouldn't be that bad since our defenders play so deep now.
If we have Madrid and Barca fans hijacking threats daily, why can't we :coffee:

I forgot Boateng can play anywhere, but he's crap if not at CB. I guess in emergency situations he can be used. I'd like a young guy to groom such as Vrsaljko. Croatians do awesome in the Buli.

I want a young lad as well, but good young side back are hard to find this days, every player now wants to be an attacker or midfielder. I wonder if acedemy still bother about training young player in this position.

I mean name one young side back thats 18-19 thats well know, I can name 20 well know young attacker and mdfielders....lol
The guy I named isn't well known, but he's good and young. He'll come cheaper, just for no being well known which is a plus to me. All the talent in our academy is mostly midfield based... the position we are strongest in. I want to see Can make it big, though.

Long ball to Cisse... score. That was pretty much all of Freiburg's tactics Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm

He looks a lot more compuse than Gomez, he might probably end up with 40 goals if he get half the chance Gomez get...

Gomez piss me off most of the time especially his reaction whenever he miss a chance, something like why do I keep doing this and his first touch is terribly bad. But I appreciate his goals.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Muntari to Newcastle according to some African newspaper...

cheers
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Muntari to Newcastle according to some African newspaper...

cheers

Poor Vibe, just poor Sad

Now if Muntari was a striker i might believe you Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Shut up Mole,let me have my moment of joy Sad
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Mole was gone?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Mole fabricating a life :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Mole fabricating a life :coffee:

The same Mole who has a full time job and goes out on most friday and saturdays?

That mole? :coffee:

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Mole with 3.5k post count :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Mole with 3.5k post count :coffee:

I post while at work if you have to know Very Happy

Working in a local office apart of maintenance servers section of the company tends to get very boring so i post when the boss is'nt looking Very Happy

I also go gym 4 times a week Razz

Just because i go on forums instead of Facebook, playing games and watching tv dont mean i have a life i have a great one thank you very much Very Happy

Also i realise you are trolling and i have bitten but i love to argue Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Mole with 3.5k post count I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 2859867778

I post while at work if you have to know Very Happy

Working in a local office apart of maintenance servers section of the company tends to get very boring so i post when the boss is'nt looking Very Happy

I also go gym 4 times a week Razz

Just because i go on forums instead of Facebook, playing games and watching tv dont mean i have a life i have a great one thank you very much Very Happy

Also i realise you are trolling and i have bitten but i love to argue Very Happy

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Pecheur0

:queen:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Mole fabricating a life :coffee:

I hope you know that in the wireless generation, access to the internet is possible through you labtob, phone or tablets.

The ones that don't have a life are the ones posting garbage and trolling for the sake of trolling as that is wasted time is.

Mole is a quality poster as his decision to post is based on his idea of discussing football just like other quality posters who love the game and want to dissect all its finer points and nuances.

Big difference.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by izzy Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I hope you know that in the wireless generation, access to the internet is possible through you labtob, phone or tablets.

The ones that don't have a life are the ones posting garbage and trolling for the sake of trolling as that is wasted time is.

Mole is a quality poster as his decision to post is based on his idea of discussing football just like other quality posters who love the game and want to dissect all its finer points and nuances.

Big difference.


Suspect They were just joking around.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Mole fabricating a life :coffee:

I hope you know that in the wireless generation, access to the internet is possible through you labtob, phone or tablets.

The ones that don't have a life are the ones posting garbage and trolling for the sake of trolling as that is wasted time is.

Mole is a quality poster as his decision to post is based on his idea of discussing football just like other quality posters who love the game and want to dissect all its finer points and nuances.

Big difference.


:lol!: thanks for the insight but I think you got the wrong idea...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10161
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I hope you know that in the wireless generation, access to the internet is possible through you labtob, phone or tablets.

The ones that don't have a life are the ones posting garbage and trolling for the sake of trolling as that is wasted time is.

Mole is a quality poster as his decision to post is based on his idea of discussing football just like other quality posters who love the game and want to dissect all its finer points and nuances.

Big difference.


Suspect They were just joking around.

Yh we were, Vibe and me were just sharing what you would call " banter" with my post count being the behind it Very Happy

There was nothing sinister at all between either one of us infact Vibe makes me laugh and we both hate Partizan Very Happy

Just thought id make that clear before i go to sleep( thank you for defending me though Arq Razz )

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:25 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
the_gooner wrote:Well, Nasri to MCFC just happened Very Happy

£25million for a player in the last year of his contract.

Good good anymore anyone know of? after being out of the country for 7 days on holiday iam quite behind Very Happy

Mata to Chelsea?

Excellent signing just get a playmaker in and AVB will have done well Cool

Anyone know of any NUFC ones aswell? Pardew needs to get a CF and LB in asap and Coloccini is god Very Happy

It was fantastic Neal, Rome has some nicely tanned ladys Very Happy some of which i spent some decent amount of time with Cool

Osvaldo and Kjaer? good signings right there what happened to Nick's " well placed sources" that he was going to Atletico Razz


Did you go to the Lazio match ? Wink
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days - Page 2 Empty Re: I demand to know if any transfers have happened in the last 7 days

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum