Pirlo set for emotional Milan return

5 posters

Go down

Pirlo set for emotional Milan return Empty Pirlo set for emotional Milan return

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Andrea Pirlo is ready to confront his old team-mates when Juventus meet AC Milan in Sunday's Trofeo Berlusconi.

But, he is ready to challenge his former club after leaving them this summer following a decade of success

Pirlo returns to San Siro for the first time since departing the champions in June and while he is not afraid, emotions are likely to run high.

"I will feel an emotion, but sooner or later it was likely that I would be playing against Milan," Pirlo told La Stampa.

"It's best to get stuck in straight away."

Pirlo built strong relations with some of the veterans at San Siro during his 10-year spell there but he has insisted that it will not cloud his judgement on the pitch.

"Relations to not end just because you move away. I had to change as everyday was the same, and I wanted a fresh challenge," he concluded.

Kick-off at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium is at 20:30 CET.

-----
Still can't believe he's a juve player. Just sounds weird!!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pirlo set for emotional Milan return Empty Re: Pirlo set for emotional Milan return

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

He looks so different in our kit. Going to be even stranger with a full match against AC Milan. I hope he creates a goal or 2 just for old times sake.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pirlo set for emotional Milan return Empty Re: Pirlo set for emotional Milan return

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

It doesn't feel good :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

We need him as it is right now. We have no creative midfielder, and its so annoying that we sold him when we could have sold Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf etc instead!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Eivindo wrote:We need him as it is right now. We have no creative midfielder, and its so annoying that we sold him when we could have sold Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf etc instead!

you let him go on free Sad( and yes I agree with u bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Well Pirlo played a bit versus BOTH his former teams in the Trofeo TIM, but this is much bigger.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down