CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!"

+3
elm_baraja_shaman
Vibe
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!" Empty CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!" 404785_348461461838348_156404621044034_1328695_443081446_n

Martin Caceres arrived in Italy! At 19:00 uruguiano defender landed at Milan's Malpensa airport, along with attorney Daniel Fonseca. To welcome him there were also some old friends met in the previous experience in black and white. Speaking to Sky Sports, Caceres has expressed great enthusiasm for his return to Turin. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com:

"I am delighted to return to Juventus. I am very happy to work with a coach Antonio Conte as I knew I wanted a lot in this team. I have not heard any of my former teammates, but I know I wait with open arms Chiellini. mainly because I'm happy to fight for the title, because I know that we are first in the standings and play with Del Piero because the last six months of his career at Juventus is a great honor for me, he who is a great champion.

"
Now Caceres will travel to Turin, where tomorrow will support a medical and will sign a contract that will bind to Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!" Empty Re: CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!"

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Earl :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!" Empty Re: CACERES MILAN: "Happy to return to Juventus and to work with Earl. I want the title!"

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

this is good for bi- nezz

but I expect he stay six months without playing or else Mr. Conte would have been most unfair to Elia

/I troll and I want Caceres to start playing right away but the truth cannot likewise be ignored.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm

elmystique wrote:this is good for bi- nezz

but I expect he stay six months without playing or else Mr. Conte would have been most unfair to Elia

/I troll and I want Caceres to start playing right away but the truth cannot likewise be ignored.

but caceres already knows italian Twisted Evil
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Halfsharkgator wrote:
elmystique wrote:this is good for bi- nezz

but caceres already knows italian Twisted Evil

but after spending too much time in Spain, I reckon it will take him sometime to get back to getting used to Italian football.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Woaaaah,what's this???? Juventus have identified a weak link in the squad and acted accordingly to fix it??

Times are changing. :king:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

i was joking but it'll probably make it easier for him to understand orders and communicating with teammates on the field.
the whole elia thing was driving me crazy before but ive gotten over it.
i simply think that whoever works hardest for their spot will get it.. we know caceres is a hard worker and only wanted juventus, i think thats the big difference between the two
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm

TomJuve wrote:Woaaaah,what's this???? Juventus have identified a weak link in the squad and acted accordingly to fix it??

Times are changing. :king:

quite refreshing.. it took marotta a while, but now it seems he's earning the fan's trust
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah it looks like that's the case. It's more re-assuring than needing a defender and watching 2 strikers come to your club Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Conte, Marotta :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:47 pm

SA-WEEEEEEEEET!
WELCOME HOME!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down