BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 7 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm

^ lol at the guy talking about Libya when he's never been there.

African countries wanted him to stay so he can put more money in their economies.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 7 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Adit, America haven't started this revolution, and nor have they been leading it. (They've had some great contributions that are highly appreciated, but there a few countries that have helped out more).

Just because the new government will suit America better, it doesn't mean that America caused it.

The people got rid of a dictator, America assisted us in completing the process. It's not some sort of crazy conspiracy as you make it out to be.
Im against gaddaffi too,but america always had more than one intentions and as a Libyan citizen you may know gaddaffi was a known american hater and america always wanted him gone.

Im not criticizing america in this deal,but only in this deal.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL UPDATE: Muammar Gaddafi and a number of his sons are in a building next to Bab Al-Aziziya. FFs have surrounded the building!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Could this be...The end? ☀

Last edited by 7amood11 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Adit wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Adit, America haven't started this revolution, and nor have they been leading it. (They've had some great contributions that are highly appreciated, but there a few countries that have helped out more).

Just because the new government will suit America better, it doesn't mean that America caused it.

The people got rid of a dictator, America assisted us in completing the process. It's not some sort of crazy conspiracy as you make it out to be.
Im against gaddaffi too,but america always had more than one intentions and as a Libyan citizen you may know gaddaffi was a known american hater and america always wanted him gone.

Im not criticizing america in this deal,but only in this deal.

It's a win-win situation. We get rid of a dictator, America gets stronger relations with us.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm

7amood11 wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL UPDATE: Muammar Gaddafi and a number of his sons are in a building next to Bab Al-Aziziya. FFs have surrounded the building!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Could this be...The end? ☀

I just want to clarify that FFs aren't 100% sure, but are fairly certain. There's the small chance of it being a false alarm, but the FFs are fairly certain, so let's see how it pans out in the next hour.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Keep the news flowing. I've been enjoying reading this.
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Update on what I said earlier: Gaddafi and his sons are suspected to be in one of a number of buildings. So they know the area they're in, not the exact building. The area is still surrounded, though. If Gaddafi & Co. are inside the area, I don't think they'll be able to flee without being captured.

Also, 4 Italian journalists were kidnapped yesterday by Gaddafi's men and now are somewhere in Tripoli. Typical of the pro-Gaddafi idiots.

Head of the NTC recently said that there is no exact number on how many people have died since the start of the revolution, but he said that estimates show that the number has exceeded 20,000 people dead (RIP, how sad). If I wanted to give a personal estimate on how many people died from both sides, I'd say it's somewhere between 15,000 and 32,000. That's about as accurate as I can get.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

It's so badass that the rebels let the press roll with them with no issue.

Men of the people.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

justdoit_ wrote:It's so badass that the rebels let the press roll with them with no issue.

Men of the people.

well cause the rebels are common people....and they want their stories to be heard
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

A man that was imprisoned in Abu Saleem prison early on during the revolution for being publicly opposed to Gaddafi recently spoke out. He said that while he was imprisoned, he was stuck in a small cell with 7 other men who were there for the same reason. They were all tortured, mentally and physically. They were only given a glass of milk and some loaves of bread each day, and all that had to be split 8 ways (how the *bleep* can anybody live like that?). The man was released a few days ago after FFs took over the prison and released everybody that was caught by Gaddafi during the revolution.

Another story of a survivor from a mass execution:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/08/2011825124015933314.html

You see, the humanitarian conditions in Libya are shit. Even before the revolution, who knew how anti-Gaddafi people were treated in prison? They were probably treated in the same way. Yet people still have the nerve to call that rat a *bleep* leader.

Also, the UN released 1.5 billion dollars of Libya's frozen assets for the NTC. It's going to be split up like this:

500m for humanitarian aid (should be more imo)

500m for fuel

500m for paying salaries and rebuilding infrastructure (nobody's been paid since February)
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Supporting dictators and bloody tyrants is the same as the kidnapped falling on love with their kidnappers.

Stockholm syndrome.

This brother leader BS is really getting into my nerves. The man never went to Libya and yet speaks as if he was an authority on its history and current condition.

From which university did you get a PHD on Libyan affairs.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

^ I'm speechless too, really.

Anyway, not much has happened today. Most of the talking is about Abu Salim hospital, which only has 7 doctors and 2 nurses from what I've heard, and tens and tens of bodies, and even more injuries. They're getting overwhelmed, and are running out of medicine. Really bad condition.

Stay tuned for updates!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm

‘Before NATO intrusion, Libya was African Switzerland’

Published: 25 August, 2011, 15:51

NATO’s presence in Libya little resembles a humanitarian mission with houses, hospitals and schools being hit. But Libya prospered prior to NATO’s intrusion, Yvonne Di Vito, an activist from Libyanfriends.com told RT.
RT: You have been saying that here in Italy the news reports abut what is happening in Libya were very confusing, a lot of conflicting information there. Can you tell us what you saw and what you found?

Yvonne Di Vito: We went to Libya on the 28th July and we came back on the 7th August and we found a totally different situation because NATO was bombarding civilians.

The bombings were not only carried out on military targets, but they also hit houses, hospitals, schools, television centers, and this was totally against the humanitarian reasons they said they were there for.

I believe they were doing this to bring panic in the city. That’s why they were bombing the things that people use daily, like places with food and essential utilities like hospitals.

This was also a difficult period for Muslims because of Ramadan and that is why in the daytime they’re in their houses. We went to Tripoli and to Zitan and we saw huge protests with thousands of pro-Gaddafi supporters turning out against NATO and all these demonstrations were not shown in Italy.

We also visited Tanjur and Sansur and found a lot of women that were screaming at us, asking ‘Why you Italians are bombing us? What did we do to you? Why are you killing our children?’ That was their main question. When we went to Zitan, the same day they bombed a house and in this house two children were killed. We tried to show the pictures of these children that were dead. But apart from us, no one else did the same.

Except the things that we saw with our own eyes visiting these places that were bombed, we have so much material that press officers and journalists from Libya gave to us as testimony to all the dead from the NATO bombings.

After all the things that we saw we have one question: is this a humanitarian war? Are they really helping the civilians, because I believe that all this is because of economic reasons, or at least there are other reasons that this war happened, petroleum or other things.

We also visited Libya before and what we found was a normal situation where people were fine. Differently from other countries that went through a revolution – Libya is considered to be the Switzerland of the African continent and is very rich and schools are free for the people. Hospitals are free for the people. And the conditions for women are much better than in other Arab countries.

RT:You’ve met Gaddafi personally on a number of occasions. What do you think post war and post Gaddafi Libya is going to look like?

YDV: Even if all the television stations are showing people fighting and demonstrating against Gaddafi, I personally saw many people demonstrating for Gaddafi. I don’t know why so many journalists are not showing this, because they are manipulating the situation. Independent media show these videos on the internet because there is more freedom. From what we saw personally from when we were in Libya and from the documents we got we saw the rebels as disorganized groups.

RT: Are there fears among the people that the rebels coming to power will prove an ongoing continuation of the volatile situation?

YDV: I believe that the rebels will not be able to do a good job after Gaddafi. Among them there are many extremist groups, Islamists, Tunisian people, I don’t know why they are there. Al-Qaeda, rebels from Libya that just wanted a change, but there is too much disorganization to make a good job.

The people we interviewed were very afraid to imagine that the rebels could take power, because they think that they are not able to govern the country or take control in a proper way. The chiefs of these groups of rebels are ex-politicians, former politicians that before were with Gaddafi and then they completely changed their face. They went with the wind, as they say in Italy.

RT:Are there concerns that amongst the rebels now there are many ex-politicians that are simply taking off their uniforms joining the rebels and leaving to fight?

YDV: I think they are corrupt politicians. And this was also demonstrated as the chief of the rebels was killed at the order of the leader of the rebels.

We’ve seen many times that these rebels are making criminal acts, for example they’ve taken Libyan soldiers and killed them by cutting their heads off and they take their hearts out and show [sic] them to the people. So our question is, are we making allies of these people who are committing criminal acts and can these people really govern a country.

RT:NATO as a humanitarian mission – does this stand up to scrutiny now?

YDV: I believe it’s not a valid justification because most of the targets were civilian and many people say the people were targets on purpose to create panic on the ground.

RT:How much of a discrepancy did you see on the ground between what NATO was saying and what was happening?

YDV: We saw many discrepancies every day. The first day that NATO bombed a civilian target, I apologized to people saying that it was a mistake.

But the day after, they kept bombing the civilian targets and when the Libyan government was asking why they are bombing civilians, NATO were denying it saying it was Gaddafi propaganda. That wasn’t true. We saw it.

RT: This has been described by you as a war of disinformation. How much of that did you see on the ground?

YDV: We can see still how much the media are manipulating this situation – they say that Gaddafi’s sons have been arrested, whilst this turns out to be untrue. They report that all of Tripoli has been taken over by the rebels and this also proves untrue.

A friend of ours who is a businesswoman who lives in Tripoli and also created a commission to make an investigation into the facts of what happened in Libya, told me she found some journalists who were making false reports, saying that the rebels were behind them when in fact the city behind them was empty. We saw pictures of Green Square that is completely full of rebels. But if you compare those pictures to other pictures of Green Square it’s completely different, it seems like a set was created on purpose to make the public think that all of Tripoli was taken by the rebels, and all the Gaddafi family was dead.

We think this is a NATO tactic because they want people to think that rebels have taken power and I believe they are doing this because NATO is in a hurry to show this before the 30th August, because they do not want to have to provide further financing for the war.

RT:Are there fears among the people that the rebels coming to power will prove an ongoing continuation of the volatile situation?

YDV: This was not a popular demonstration, but a huge military action against Gaddafi. I think after Gaddafi it will be very difficult and NATO won’t leave the National Transitional Council to govern as they have put a lot of money into this war, so probably they will want some of that power and to be in charge.

So it is just an excuse or justification that they want to help the people – they will continue to take control on the city.

RT: You were talking about the tribes in Libya. Do you think that Western countries understand exactly what it is going to take to unite and bring democracy to Libya?

YDV: Before it was difficult to maintain the government in Libya because it is made of many tribes, it’s a tribal democracy, a society made of tribes that have conflicts with each other.
So it was difficult before and I imagine now it’ll be even more so.

RT: What do you think will going to happen in Libya now?

YDV: Me and many other people that are watching Libya are afraid that it may become another Afghanistan – a country that is devastated by wars that last for years and years.

It is a society completely different from us and our idea of democracy, they don’t approve it. Their idea of government is based on groups and tribes that have their own chief, then those chiefs together form a national counsel.

They believe that this is the only way to represent all the social groups. For example they don’t like our form of democracy because if 60 per cent of a country votes for one president, then the remaining 40 per cent don’t agree with the president, they believe this is not a form of democracy.

This is the first time that a country was attacked even though they asked for a commission to go into the country and to investigate and find facts. That didn’t happen. They just attacked. This was started with false pictures sent by Al Jazeera though the media. Other media took these pictures and confirmed them as true and the war was on.

The most important thing is that the government said it was open to negotiations, but NATO didn't want that.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Now, more interesting evidence pops up. Ministry of International Relationships moved to rebels' side quite fast, like it was planned... Seems they prepared to betray Gaddafi long ago, just waiting for the right moment.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Well yes, only some african mercenaries and a some of qathafi's family and tribe are the ones willing to fight till the end for him.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 am

Cons of a coup is that NATO influence will be high in the region, be ready to share that oil of yours. God, I hate that scum. Doing good things on outside (Gaddafis, Mugabes are no answer for Africa, we know it), but hiding own interests.

Remember when in 2008, Condoleeza went to Libya and was rejected an audience, it all started back then.

7amood, deal with Gaddafi, but dont let that Financial Corporations scum take over.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 am

@buddytaller, you can't make a constructive argument so you just bring up a bullshit article. You act as if it's the truth, yet the cold hard facts are rebel propaganda. Get the *bleep* out of here.

NATO isn't bombing civilians, I already proved that. Pro-Gaddafis are taking the bodies of the people THEY killed and planting them in places THEY bombed. Al-Baghdadi, one of Gaddafi's people, made a phone call to somebody else urging him to take bodies from Bir al Ghanem to another place and claim that NATO killed them so that it would later appear on TV. Yes, FFs have many recorded phone calls of the pro-Gaddafi government, and that is one of the things they overheard. That evidence blows the "NATO's killing civilians" to dust, so get the *bleep* out of here and take your bullshit arguments with you. I already mentioned this maybe twice already, yet you just ignore it. I don't know why I even bother replying to these lies (yes, it's proven that these are all lies).

============================================

Update: the humanitarian situation is only getting worse. 200 bodies in Abu Salim hospital alone, very few doctors, and very little medication.

And it just came out recently that two days ago, pro-Gaddafi loyalists destroyed a prison in Tripoli in only a few hits, killing 170 people instantly. And almost none of them were actual prisoners, they were only publicly opposed to oppression. You see, it's these crimes that have happened often during the past 4 decades that make me wonder why we have assholes supporting him. If that ever happens to your friends and family, we'll see who'll be calling him the brother leader then.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Cons of a coup is that NATO influence will be high in the region, be ready to share that oil of yours. God, I hate that scum. Doing good things on outside (Gaddafis, Mugabes are no answer for Africa, we know it), but hiding own interests.

Remember when in 2008, Condoleeza went to Libya and was rejected an audience, it all started back then.

7amood, deal with Gaddafi, but dont let that Financial Corporations scum take over.

Hopefully that won't happen and we draw the red lines in the right places to avoid becoming like that. Only time will tell though.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

Do you think all this unrest has to do with upcoming financial crisis? Secure resources. It looks like Syria is next, and then they ll gonna move for Iran. Whole oil supplies will be in the West hands, so they can manipulate prices. New leaders unless they are puppets should show NATO a line not to cross, help is help, but possible landing of NATO peacemaking troops will be kinda ironic if happens.

Btw, in Russia, our channels restricted to show anything that has to do with casualties of NATO bombings. Typical Western cenorship.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 am

Gaddafi made an underground city under Tripoli. That's how he escaped.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:33 pm

english_jewel wrote:Gaddafi made an underground city under Tripoli. That's how he escaped.

Yep. There are tunnels that lead outside the capital, I bet he used them to flee. There are reports that 6 armored cars went to Algeria and Gaddafi was inside them, but I don't know if that's true or not. I'm guessing that if he's not in Algeria, he'll be in Bani Waleed or maybe even Sabha.

- FFs are still on their way to Sirte and are negotiating a peaceful surrender of the city. If Gaddafi's forces don't accept, force will be used.

- In other news, the AU failed to recognize the NTC as the legitimate representative of Libya. Not surprising, really. But I think many people will need an explanation as to why they remained silent over mass murder, rape, and destruction committed by Gaddafi.

- Apparently, 57,000 - 60,000 people have been imprisoned since the start of the revolution for being publicly opposed to Gaddafi. Only 10,000-11,000 have been released. People are wondering where all the rest have went and whether they are dead or alive.

- Also, a human slaughterhouse was found in Tripoli (The pictures are graphic):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8727498/Human-slaughterhouse-discovered-in-Tripoli.html

A few more pictures (These are a bit more graphic, beware):

http://p.twimg.com/AX49k-gCAAAfIx7.jpg

http://p.twimg.com/AX49pxWCEAA3GAC.jpg

53 people burned alive by Gaddafi's men. Makes you wonder how many of these occurred in the last 6 months, or even in the last 42 years.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110828/local/Gaddafi-raped-his-female-bodyguards.382085

I always knew there was something fishy about his female bodyguards, and now it's confirmed; he's a rapist as well.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Looks like propoganda though. Gaddaffi is no saint, but thats just looks over the board.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Looks like propoganda though. Gaddaffi is no saint, but thats just looks over the board.

The woman that was raped confessed herself... Looks legitimate enough, right?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 pm

In US statistics says that every single woman is harassed and there tons of rape accusations. Suspicious. And, people lie, for different reasons.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by magpie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:In US statistics says that every single woman is harassed and there tons of rape accusations. Suspicious. And, people lie, for different reasons.
I don't believe that 6000 constitutes "every single woman". Also, what kind of collar-popping dirt bag are you? Rape goes underreported throughout the world, and even those that do get reported are rarely followed up on (yes, even in the west).
magpie
magpie
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next