Juve unveil squad numbers

5 posters

Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am


Juventus have unveiled their official squad numbers for the 2011-12 campaign as Mirko Vucinic takes 14, Andrea Pirlo 21 and Arturo Vidal 22.
The changes are for the summer signings Michele Pazienza, Vucinic, Reto Ziegler, Pirlo, Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Despite being on the market, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Amauri retain numbers 9 and 11 respectively.

1 Buffon, 2 Motta, 3 Chiellini, 5 Pazienza, 6 Grosso, 7 Pepe, 8 Marchisio, 9 Iaquinta, 10 Del Piero, 11 Amauri, 13 Manninger, 14 Vucinic, 15 Barzagli, 16 Ziegler, 18 Quagliarella, 19 Bonucci, 20 Toni, 21 Pirlo, 22 Vidal, 23 Grygera, 25 Martinez, 26 Lichtsteiner, 27 Krasic, 29 De Ceglie, 30 Storari, 32 Matri, 33 Sorensen, 34 Marrone, 36 Pasquato
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by LWL91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 am

I can't believe it. Iaquinta and Amauri keeps 9 and 11?!?!?! Pasquato #36!!!? FFS these are WRONG signals, Conte.. WRONG! Sad
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am

LWL91 wrote:I can't believe it. Iaquinta and Amauri keeps 9 and 11?!?!?! Pasquato #36!!!? FFS these are WRONG signals, Conte.. WRONG! Sad

heh Iaquinta is hard to be sold he is out 40 days lol ....

Amauri is close to parma switch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Iaquinta is going nowhere, apart the fact it was confirmed by all the personnel, who is going to buy a player injured for 40 days ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.

Iaquinta great player ? I respect his heart ..but this is hilarious ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.

Iaquinta great player ? I respect his heart ..but this is hilarious ...

When I say great, I mean great as a depth player. Not a starter, not by any means, but he is a good player to have when you have to play someone other than Matri or Quagliarella.

He is inconsistent, but he has moments of brilliance, see v. Roma and v. Manchester City.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:02 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.

Iaquinta great player ? I respect his heart ..but this is hilarious ...

When I say great, I mean great as a depth player. Not a starter, not by any means, but he is a good player to have when you have to play someone other than Matri or Quagliarella.

He is inconsistent, but he has moments of brilliance, see v. Roma and v. Manchester City.

Against Roma and City he was Lucky I love IAquinta for his heart and supported him to much but he has lost it ..

amauri scored bicycle hit and wonder goals in parma and no1 tells that Smile

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.

Iaquinta great player ? I respect his heart ..but this is hilarious ...

When I say great, I mean great as a depth player. Not a starter, not by any means, but he is a good player to have when you have to play someone other than Matri or Quagliarella.

He is inconsistent, but he has moments of brilliance, see v. Roma and v. Manchester City.

Against Roma and City he was Lucky I love IAquinta for his heart and supported him to much but he has lost it ..

amauri scored bicycle hit and wonder goals in parma and no1 tells that Smile


Yes but Devi, if Iaquinta were to leave, who would be bought to replace him as a depth player ? You have to remember there are very few good strikers who would take a bench role, so give me a name.

And Amauri did well at Parma and will do well with them next year, like Forlan on MU v. Forlan on Atletico.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Iaquinta scores some nice goals but wastes too many easy chances.
Not to mention he is injury prone, older and isn't he making a salary in the 3M region? Surely Juventus can do better, if it was between Toni and Iaquinta for the last spot I would take Iaquinta though.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:He need to be taken that number beside his staying.Grigera left 21 for Pirlo he can leave 9 for some1 else

Iaquinta is a great player, and he will not be taken.

Iaquinta great player ? I respect his heart ..but this is hilarious ...

When I say great, I mean great as a depth player. Not a starter, not by any means, but he is a good player to have when you have to play someone other than Matri or Quagliarella.

He is inconsistent, but he has moments of brilliance, see v. Roma and v. Manchester City.

Against Roma and City he was Lucky I love IAquinta for his heart and supported him to much but he has lost it ..

amauri scored bicycle hit and wonder goals in parma and no1 tells that Smile


Yes but Devi, if Iaquinta were to leave, who would be bought to replace him as a depth player ? You have to remember there are very few good strikers who would take a bench role, so give me a name.

And Amauri did well at Parma and will do well with them next year, like Forlan on MU v. Forlan on Atletico.

If amauri lowered his wages I would say him ...if not than who knows Libertazzi ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Devi, I would LOVE to see youth, and I hope to dear God that Conte plays them, but if not, there is nobody better.

I would love to see Libertazzi, Giannetti, Immobile [he is on loan AGAIN though Sad], Boniperti, etc. get opportunities in attack.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:22 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Devi, I would LOVE to see youth, and I hope to dear God that Conte plays them, but if not, there is nobody better.

I would love to see Libertazzi, Giannetti, Immobile [he is on loan AGAIN though Sad], Boniperti, etc. get opportunities in attack.

I think you need to write a letter to Agnelli have them start a B team for real

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Devi, I would LOVE to see youth, and I hope to dear God that Conte plays them, but if not, there is nobody better.

I would love to see Libertazzi, Giannetti, Immobile [he is on loan AGAIN though Sad], Boniperti, etc. get opportunities in attack.

I think you need to write a letter to Agnelli have them start a B team for real

Oh that is for certain brother, I mean, realistically an entire squad could be built from Primavera.

Attackers: Libertazzi, Giannetti, Immobile, Boniperti, De Silvestro, Pasquato.

Midfielders: Marrone, Giandonato, Spinazzola [played in Trofeo TIM], Ilari [my friend knows him personally by the way], Ruggiero.

Defence: Sorenssen, Belfasti, Camilleri, Liviero, Di Dio.

Goalkeepers: Manfredi Sclopis, Di Salvia, Branescu.

Would be brilliant to watch. Truly would.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juve unveil squad numbers  Empty Re: Juve unveil squad numbers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum