It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 23 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

It was both teams/fans faults

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 23 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:.

Marcelo went waaay overboard. That was crazy. I'm just talking about the hard tackling and sometimes getting a yellow (not straight red lol). You don't try to hurt players... you just want them to feel you and understand the price.

Then it all depends on 1 thing, how hard are your brutal tackles? Like what pepe does on messi in the copa final/champions league 1st match or what? If your hard tackles WILL hurt and MIGHT injure, then it is too crazy a price to dish out on people

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

andiii wrote:i'm honestly embarrassed for barca fans when then whine and complain about madrid being "thugs". it's like they have no idea why madrid get a bit physical

clue: it's because your team are the most annoying playacting cheats in football

Not because they are coached by moaningho? Last time I checked all teams coached by him plays the same way(although madrid's one is exceedingly high level)...including your Inter...

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 pm

some forum members should be unable to post until 48 hours after the classico as they get to emotional and full of it.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Giggslegend wrote:some forum members should be unable to post until 48 hours after the classico as they get to emotional and full of it.

Actually just ban all Madrid and Barca fans from general for 48 hrs

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

ToEy wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:some forum members should be unable to post until 48 hours after the classico as they get to emotional and full of it.

The general section forum would become very boring then.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Dont worry you still have a bunch of Barca haters, and a few defenders + a ton of neutrals...that should make do for 48 hrs

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

ToEy wrote:

Marcelo went waaay overboard. That was crazy. I'm just talking about the hard tackling and sometimes getting a yellow (not straight red lol). You don't try to hurt players... you just want them to feel you and understand the price.

Then it all depends on 1 thing, how hard are your brutal tackles? Like what pepe does on messi in the copa final/champions league 1st match or what? If your hard tackles WILL hurt and MIGHT injure, then it is too crazy a price to dish out on people

If you dive, you need to be aware that physical tackles are coming. There are so many ways, i can't go into all of them. There's always a risk of injury to some extent... but normally, there are no bad injuries. Just a knock. But that's the price you pay for diving. Watch the classico games looking for this. You often see the physical tackles coming after playacting. It's an eye-for-an-eye thing. Pepe is a bit of a hothead at times (a lot actually) and goes too hard... his actions mostly have purpose though. I can tell just by watching.

If the potential price is too much to pay, the diving party needs to stop. It's simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

ToEy wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Dont worry you still have a bunch of Barca haters, and a few defenders + a ton of neutrals...that should make do for 48 hrs

and the trolls....don't forget the trolls, they're people too Laughing Laughing
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

If you dive, you need to be aware that physical tackles are coming. There are so many ways, i can't go into all of them. There's always a risk of injury to some extent... but normally, there are no bad injuries. Just a knock. But that's the price you pay for diving. Watch the classico games looking for this. You often see the physical tackles coming after playacting. It's an eye-for-an-eye thing. Pepe is a bit of a hothead at times (a lot actually) and goes too hard... his actions mostly have purpose though. I can tell just by watching.

If the potential price is too much to pay, the diving party needs to stop. It's simple.

Well if you so called hard tackles are the non-pepe level one then I can agree with you. Only thing is Madrid's tackle (mostly from pepe, arbeloa, ramos and marcelo andyway) are pepe's level, which is too hard.

And actually I doubt that the diving stops, the tackling will, because I remember in one of those games (think was the classico UCL 1), in the 1st few minutes the brutal tackling already started before the 1st dive. If anything, I only see it as an excuse to tackle harder and then stand on the moral high ground lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou jealous? That is stupid lol. He's just an a$$hole.

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

The classic chicken-egg conundrum.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou jealous? That is stupid lol. He's just an a$$hole.

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

Funny enough, when madrid wasn't trying to break barcas players leg, the barca player didn't dive.

If anything its the other way around, when the real madrid butchers(pepe,marcelo,alonso,khedira,ramos etc) starts trying to break barcas player leg, the barca players starts to dive.. For ex how many times did barca dive against man utd? or against arsenal?or against shakhtar? The answer is not more than what other team dives...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Sepi wrote:Was 10 times more disgusting than all those disgusting monkey chants aimed at him. It was more peligroso than a f*cking rape attempt.

Wish Pinto beat the hell outta that cretin

Carragher's tackle on Nani was worse. and Carragher is 10 year older than Marcelo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Mamad wrote:

Carragher's tackle on Nani was worse. and Carragher is 10 year older than Marcelo.

This aint gonna save your Marcelo being called a disgraceful c*nt.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Why stop there? Your fans already call him a monkey :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I just know Özil was gonna rip someones spine out, if he hadn't been held back. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I just know Özil was gonna rip someones spine out, if he hadn't been held back. :coffee:

Most likely at someone who wasn't paying attention, like when he pushed valdes when he was looking somewhere else :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Valdes gets a slight shove boo f8cking hoo.

His fault for running so fast from his goal that he was already instigating sh*t before the tackle even happened.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Don't crowd the Öz, and you don't get the rage, FFS.

Seriously though Özil is a super mellow guy, if you get him mad, you probably have been a dick. Just like no matter how much Barca might annoy me, Messi is always class, and when he wants to murder someone on my team, I might consider that the guy on my team was being a dick. Afro
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Seriously, I've never seen a German player so pissed since Kahn.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

And German players aren't quick to lose their temper (besides Ragesteiger, who'll kick someone in the kidneys if the ref isn't looking, but I think he's more mature now)...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Ozil became angry very gradually. I dont think he was that pissed about being slapped, but it was after the volleys of words he got really pissed....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 pm

harhar11 wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I just know Özil was gonna rip someones spine out, if he hadn't been held back. :coffee:

Most likely at someone who wasn't paying attention, like when he pushed valdes when he was looking somewhere else :coffee:
You really think that was a malicious push? If so, you must be so sensitive. Smile

Why don't we call Mascherano a douche too for dragging Higuain? Or Pedro? Busquets? Casillas? Xavi? Khedira? Carvalho? they were shoving everybody in the middle too.

Jesus Christ, Ozil was just there shoving people in a brawl like everybody involved in that sausage fest.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Not even Valdes reacted to it, I mean he didn't even turn his back. It wasn't something worthy of slapping another one for
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Oezil was primarily pissed at Villa, I don't think Valdes had anything to do with it, even if he has a huge mouth.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

kiranr wrote:Ozil became angry very gradually. I dont think he was that pissed about being slapped, but it was after the volleys of words he got really pissed....

Oh please.

Not pissed at being slapped?
He has been called many things and has taken a lot of abuse from some turkish fans so I doubt it was the words.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next