Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No.

+23
jibers
The Sanchez
matpol
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
JuvenelCuore
Omniscient
billy_gr
The Madrid One
The Franchise
Vapotrini
buddytaller
FennecFox7
ToEy
the xcx
Jack Daniels
bazinga
Albiceleste
ijomer
xabi
free_cat
kiranr
BarcaKizz
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No.

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Football can be a bitch sometimes.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No.

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont think injuries are as much luck as made out.

Its not luck Arsenal always have injured players, thats for sure.

You said chelsea had no chance.... Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 37329810
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Porque Dani? Porque UEFA? Porque Stark? Porque Ovrebo? Porque Scheva's dissalowed goal? Porque tiki taka? Porque?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:36 pm

jibers wrote:

You said chelsea had no chance.... Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 37329810
With luck anything is possible, even the jackpot.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

jiopsi wrote:
jibers wrote:

Luck? stay off the weed brah....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 pm

jibers wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
jibers wrote:

Luck? stay off the weed brah....
So there is no luck involved in football?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Jibers just forgot the big number of chances we created against Chelsea, the misfortune we had with finishing these chances off and the fact that Chelsea created almost nothing but managed to net pretty much every single of the few chances they created. Honest mistake.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm

In the second leg you only had one clear chance and that was the missed penalty. Chelsea actually had more chances than you in the second leg lol.

It's unlucky that you dint finish? Being unclinical is not luck, it means they are shite finishers. There is a reason when messi doesnt score your team looks clueless. There is a reason Cesc had 15 goals and didnt score for a longf time, his finishing is crap. Get over it. Chelsea beat you guys fair and square.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm

jibers wrote:In the second leg you only had one clear chance and that was the missed penalty. Chelsea actually had more chances than you in the second leg lol.

It's unlucky that you dint finish? Being unclinical is not luck, it means they are shite finishers. There is a reason when messi doesnt score your team looks clueless. There is a reason Cesc had 15 goals and didnt score for a longf time, his finishing is crap. Get over it. Chelsea beat you guys fair and square.
Barca hit post 4 times in two legs. The ball just wouldn't go in. That also isn't bad luck?

I guess your view is, if you win, you were better team.

But answer this, if Chelsea is best team in Europe right now, and they would play say UCL-final against Barcelona this second. Who would be the favourite, or portrayed as better team pre game? Who would you back up with you house and possessions, if you had to bet with even odds?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

jibers wrote:

1. Learn to read, I didnt say that
2. Whats that to do with anything?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Also, Jibbers, what do you want here? I see nothing constructive in your posts...your not behaving like someone who deserves to be on 100%
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 pm

jibers wrote:In the second leg you only had one clear chance and that was the missed penalty. Chelsea actually had more chances than you in the second leg lol.

Are you on crack?

That video shows 7 clear chances, some of them are even sitters, that we had in the 2nd leg and you say that chelsea had more chances than us :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

How come he can troll and when I participate in some of the barca threads I get labeled as a troll and warned for nothing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Pretty sure you can read me warn him, like I have done with you many times.

Stop complaining, your lucky your even allowed to post in this section.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Nameless wrote:How come he can troll and when I participate in some of the barca threads I get labeled as a troll and warned for nothing.
Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 Calimero
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:
jibers wrote:

1. Learn to read, I didnt say that
2. Whats that to do with anything?

The Franchise wrote:I have zero fear, zero...which makes me uncomfortable.

But I have watched them the entire season and they deserve to be in 5th place..not just because of performance, but they actually lack talent.

They wasnt better than Benfica at all.

The one thing I really want to say is, the amount of times Aimar got in between the lines vs Mikel and Lamps was amazing...Messi would of had his best game ever if he was there lol

I dont want to sound arrogant, but I cant fathom any possible situation in which they win.

As for line ups and so on.

Ivanovic is scared of coming out from rightback, he allowed Gaitain all the time in the world to pick up the ball and then get a full head of steam to run at him. I am not sure what that means for us, but I wouldnt imagine it something to look at .

I'm pretty sure I can speak and read English better than you ever will. As the quote above shows, you can't imagine any situation aka no chance for Chelsea.

Barca's Reign Coming to an end? ...lol, No. - Page 3 37329810

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I have zero fear....which makes me uncomfortable..I mean really? You dont understand this sentance?

Your mastery of the English language continues to astound me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:I have zero fear....which makes me uncomfortable..I mean really? You dont understand this sentance?

Your mastery of the English language continues to astound me.

"I dont want to sound arrogant, but I cant fathom any possible situation in which they win"

Explain that then. I can't believe this...LOL @ your Arsene goggles.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Nothing to explain.

I could not think of a possible situation in which they can win.

I found it outside realistic possibililty we could miss coming up to 10 chances, more than half 90% of the time players of that calibre score.

However, in football anything can happen..and it did...but that obviously goes without saying.

I dont know why I need to explain myself to you anyway, your lack of logic on certain subjects make such impossible.

Again, I dont know what this has to do with anything anyway. I mean, are you on the Barca section (because in case you didnt notice, thats where you are) for a reason or just to cause trouble?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nothing to explain.

I could not think of a possible situation in which they can win.

I found it outside realistic possibililty we could miss coming up to 10 chances, more than half 90% of the time players of that calibre score.

However, in football anything can happen..and it did...but that obviously goes without saying.

I dont know why I need to explain myself to you anyway, your lack of logic on certain subjects make such impossible.

Again, I dont know what this has to do with anything anyway. I mean, are you on the Barca section (because in case you didnt notice, thats where you are) for a reason or just to cause trouble?

Any situation = 0 situation aka no chance. Is it that hard for you to admit? Multiple people quoted this as well.

Well you were one (of the many) that gave them no chance. And it irritates me that people can't accept that they won. Wasn't trying to insult you or anything.

I don't troll in sub sections. Look I get along with you dude (usually...), there's no need for you to get uptight.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I dont care if 100 people quoted it, it just makes you all lacking in logic.

There is nothing to admit, my words are right there for all to see..nothing wrong with what I said.

I dont really get what you want here? I said a honest thing, my belief on the game...and it wasnt really wrong either.

I wasnt afraid of them...which I said...and again, whats the problem with that?

And my main point, I didnt see any logical arguement which says we will lose, I didnt see you point out before the game any arguements for Chelse and what they should and could do to win.

Normal thoughts before a game like that, obviously you and others read into it more than what it was.

And im not uptight, however when you post

"Porque Dani? Porque UEFA? Porque Stark? Porque Ovrebo? Porque Scheva's dissalowed goal? Porque tiki taka? Porque?"

Its borderline and I dont see what exactly the point of this post is.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3