Arquitecto
billionmillion
The Madrid One
Albiceleste
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who is the best Striker in the world

Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 20 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 18 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 64

Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Striker in the World

Post by xabi Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
xabi wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
xabi wrote:Rooney is pretty underrated here 1 vote only ? No

Im biased so I say Ibra

and great post Surag I love the fact that your are a big ibra fan and juve supporter at the same time Very Happy

surprised Juvecoure have not crusified you yet Laughing
Dude he's officially on my ignore list now.. Cool

His posts are quite redundant to me anyways..

Kid can try to provoke me all he wants but i want fall for it..

No need to put him on ignore mate Very Happy

dont be another Lionel Messi

I dislike people ignoring other poster I'd never do that Surprised

That is why you are "El Pres" brother. Wink

accually my avatar comes from Elpresador of Youtube Cool

best commentaries out there Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Es19eWAa8

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 pm

xabi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
xabi wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
xabi wrote:Rooney is pretty underrated here 1 vote only ? No

Im biased so I say Ibra

and great post Surag I love the fact that your are a big ibra fan and juve supporter at the same time Very Happy

surprised Juvecoure have not crusified you yet Laughing
Dude he's officially on my ignore list now.. Cool

His posts are quite redundant to me anyways..

Kid can try to provoke me all he wants but i want fall for it..

No need to put him on ignore mate Very Happy

dont be another Lionel Messi

I dislike people ignoring other poster I'd never do that Surprised

That is why you are "El Pres" brother. Wink

accually my avatar comes from Elpresador of Youtube Cool

best commentaries out there Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Es19eWAa8

Haha good stuff, reminds me of a friend of mine who goes crazy when playing COD.

Anyways, you are still El Pres in my eyes. Wink
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabra1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Clownbaby wrote:you people are fooling yourselves if you choose anyone other than samuel eto'o. sad really, the big-nosed mercenary can't carry his cleets. or score when it matters

and cavani is great, but he has a while to go before he can be on level with eto'o

That "big-nosed mercenary" is TEN TIMES the person you are... how about you go do something useful in life instead of calling people names? Have you done as much charity as Zlatan... I don't think so

Last edited by Sabra1 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabra1
Sabra1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Haha good stuff, reminds me of a friend of mine who goes crazy when playing COD.

Anyways, you are still El Pres in my eyes. Wink

dawww Thanks man Embarassed Embarassed . Glad you liked the video

You should subscribe to him at Youtube Thumbs up

Sabra1 wrote:
Clownbaby wrote:you people are fooling yourselves if you choose anyone other than samuel eto'o. sad really, the big-nosed mercenary can't carry his cleets. or score when it matters

and cavani is great, but he has a while to go before he can be on level with eto'o

That "big-nosed mercenary" is worth ten times your father, you worthless piece of c- rap...

u mad

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm

@Xabi: mad ?

Sabra1 wrote:I don't need YOU to tell me what's right and what's wrong..
Wait what's that? Hmm.. just the sound of me NOT GIVING A C RAP! I really DON'T give a c-rap if I'm wrong in your eyes..

Sabra1 wrote:Mr. obvious, I know what the reply would be. I just wanted to hear the "WHY" part. WHY do they think Totti is better? WHY do they think Del Piero is better/ Looks like you're a lifeless c- unt who has nothing better to do than to f- uck around with me..
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Ganso wrote:ibra>etoo,just saying

Care to explain plz.

Ibra a best SC in the world and only once in his entire carrer scored more then 20 per season in league, that was in his last season with Inter, Etoo? 4 times, 2 seasons in barca when he didn't he played less then 20 games due to injuries, and one season in Inter where he was winger and not striker.
Assist? Etoo 22 last season.

Do i need to go around what Etoo won in his career compared to Ibra?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

i thought we were talking atm.what did eto do last season?and please dont come with the "oh he scored 100 goals last season" because that doesnt show how good a player is.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Ganso wrote:i thought we were talking atm.what did eto do last season?and please dont come with the "oh he scored 100 goals last season" because that doesnt show how good a player is.

Are you trolling me Sad

Are you seriously saying Ibra was better player last season?

Etoo scored more in Seria A
Etoo scored more in CL
Etoo scored more in Coppa Italia

Etoo doubled the amount of assist of Ibra.
Ibra had 8 game streak with scoring a goal /facepalm

Only thing Ibra was better at is getting banned for games and getting red cards.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

stats arent everything.Fabregas>Xavi by that logic
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Ganso wrote:stats arent everything.Fabregas>Xavi by that logic

Ok i made my opinion i think Etoo is better striker coz he simply scores more COZ THATS WHAT IS A JOB OF A STRIKER and assists more and always did, not to mention he actually shows up to big games, that's why he has 3 CL to his name and Ibra can only win CL on PES/Fifa.

Can i hear why is Ibra better then Etoo?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
why ?

Stats speak for itself..

He has stacked up a lot of goals in the last few seasons(despite being branded as a flop at barca)..He's been Focal point at every ITALIAN team he's played at..

His assist column is really astounding for a centre forward..Probably the most skillful centre forward in the world and has the ability to score some wonder goals..

Trophies..

Won domestic league titles since 2004 with every club he's played at..Although a certain champions league trophy would add a lot to his cv..

Had a great chance of winning the Ballon D'or in 2008-09 season but unfortuantely came short in the champions league..

And yet Etoo tops him in all those categories, all of them beside scoring "wonder goals", no?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

CroInter wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
why ?

Stats speak for itself..

He has stacked up a lot of goals in the last few seasons(despite being branded as a flop at barca)..He's been Focal point at every ITALIAN team he's played at..

His assist column is really astounding for a centre forward..Probably the most skillful centre forward in the world and has the ability to score some wonder goals..

Trophies..

Won domestic league titles since 2004 with every club he's played at..Although a certain champions league trophy would add a lot to his cv..

Had a great chance of winning the Ballon D'or in 2008-09 season but unfortuantely came short in the champions league..

And yet Etoo tops him in all those categories, all of them beside scoring "wonder goals", no?

"Wondergoals" do not even make a player great when comparing statistics. In that case, Quagliarella > all.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

CroInter wrote:And yet Etoo tops him in all those categories, all of them beside scoring "wonder goals", no?

There is no doubt that Eto'o is ahead of Ibra in terms of winning individual honors as well as being a big match player especially in the champions league..

Apparently he has had better stats too last season..

But to me Ibrahimovic is way more skillful than eto'o and to be honest he's just mesmerized me with his amazing play...Its just that he lacks the killer instinct when it matters most..

And the impact and influence he has had on Milan who pretty much looked like they'd settle for another trophyless season before they signed him is quite astounding..

He's a Modern great in my eyes and a Certain Champions league Medal is what is missing in his Trophy Cabinet and i hope he wins it soon because he deserves it..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
CroInter wrote:And yet Etoo tops him in all those categories, all of them beside scoring "wonder goals", no?

There is no doubt that Eto'o is ahead of Ibra in terms of winning individual honors as well as being a big match player especially in the champions league..

But to me Ibrahimovic is way more skillful than eto'o and to be honest he's just mesmerized me with his amazing play...Its just that he lacks the killer instinct when it matters most..

And the impact and influence he has had on Milan who pretty much looked like they'd settle for another trophyless season before they signed him is quite astounding..

He's a Modern great in my eyes and a Certain Champions league Medal is what is missing in his Trophy Cabinet and i hope he wins it soon beacuse he deserves it..

You hope Milan win the CL ? Some Juventus fan you are.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

He's a Modern great in my eyes and a Certain Champions league Medal is what is missing in his Trophy Cabinet and i hope he wins it soon because he deserves it..

He had better stats then him forever, beside 09-10 season when he was a winger left back :coffee:

P.S. He will never win CL, he is 29 now, and Milan has no chance of winning CL any time soon, Barca, Real, english clubs are way ahead then any Italian club atm in every aspect.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Just go check stats of 2008-09 season..He has scored 35 goals alone in Serie A Whereas Eto'o has scored 34 in La Liga..Plus he had way more assists than eto'o too..

That was the season where he was undoubtedly at his peak..If he had finished off his chances he got in that tie against Manchester United who knows he would have finished top 3 in Ballon D'or..

Plus last season he's kind of dropped back from the primary CF role and has had a whole lot of assists too which clearly shows the variety in his play..
He is a centre forward who can create goals and score on his own too and that is what i admire about him..(Not saying eto'o doesnt)..

Also Ibra is brilliant at Set Pieces..Another aspect where Ibra is better than Eto'o at..

There's a whole lot dimensions to his game that you get with a Centre Forward like Ibrahimovic..

Skillwise ,there's absolutely no doubt ,Ibra is the best striker in the world...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Just go check stats of 2008-09 season..He has scored 35 goals alone in Serie A Whereas Eto'o has scored 34 in La Liga..Plus he had way more assists than eto'o too..

That was the season where he was undoubtedly at his peak..If he had finished off his chances he got in that tie against Manchester United who knows he would have finished top 3 in Ballon D'or..

Plus last season he's kind of dropped back from the primary CF role and has had a whole lot of assists too which clearly shows the variety in his play..
He is a centre forward who can create goals and score on his own too and that is what i admire about him..(Not saying eto'o doesnt)..

Also Ibra is brilliant at Set Pieces..Another aspect where Ibra is better than Eto'o at..

There's a whole lot dimensions to his game that you get with a Centre Forward like Ibrahimovic..

Skillwise ,there's absolutely no doubt ,Ibra is the best striker in the world...

Ibra scored 35 goals in Seria A bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Ibra scored 25 in Seria A, 29 all competition.
Eto'o scored 30 in La Liga alone.

So when Ibra was at "peak" Eto'o outscored him with ease, nice :coffee:
Didn't read past 1st sentence after seeing how Ibra scored 35 goals in Seria A
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Aguero and Benzema Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

I dont know but i checked it on soccernet..http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/11001/zlatan-ibrahimovic?cc=4716

If i remember correctly he won Capocanoniere that season..

But anyways i agree with you stats wise eto'o is better than Ibra..

But when comes down to pure skill Ibra is way ahead of eto'o..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Ibra way ahead of Eto'o skill wise ? Back that up please ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, if ibra was still on inter it would be a whole different poll. Double standard is evident
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I dont know but i checked it on soccernet..http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/11001/zlatan-ibrahimovic?cc=4716

If i remember correctly he won Capocanoniere that season..

But anyways i agree with you stats wise eto'o is better than Ibra..

But when comes down to pure skill Ibra is way ahead of eto'o..

It says on that link he scored 31 goal that season, including even NT.
And yes he won Capocanoniere that season and that was with 25 goals.

And him being way ahead pure skill wise, its just ur opinion, just look at Etoos 37 goals last season, most of those he made himself and rarely it was a tap in goals....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh shit i read it wrongly..My bad..

Ibra is better than Eto'o in Set pieces..

Ibra has had more assists than eto'o..

Ability wise in terms of tricks and flicks i think Ibra stands out plus he has wonderful close control of the ball and his first touch is exquisite much better than eto'o atleast..

Put it this way, Ibra 's technical attributes are simply better than Eto'o

But obviously Eto'o will be more famed in history than Ibra due to his exploits in the champions league..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

In set pieces? Can you explain that.

Etoo 22 assists last season, Ibra 11.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Eto'o had 14 assists last season..

If you sum up the assists of the last three seasons of both these players,Ibra has 30 whilst Eto'o has had 27..Not by a substantial margin i know but just saying..

And you as an inter fan surely must be aware of Ibra's ability in set pieces..

Still remember his long range fk against Fiorentina 3 seasons ago and Scored a scorcher of a free kick whilst at Barca too..

Cro you cant deny it mate..Ibra's free kick ability is much better than Eto'os..There's more of a possibility of Ibra scoring a fk goal than Eto'o..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Eto'o had 14 assists last season..

If you sum up the assists of the last three seasons of both these players,Ibra has 30 whilst Eto'o has had 27..Not by a substantial margin i know but just saying..

And you as an inter fan surely must be aware of Ibra's ability in set pieces..

Still remember his long range fk against Fiorentina 3 seasons ago and Scored a scorcher of a free kick whilst at Barca too..

Cro you cant deny it mate..Ibra's free kick ability is much better than Eto'os..There's more of a possibility of Ibra scoring a fk goal than Eto'o..

When was the last time Ibra scored a FK?

Here is Etoos last one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cGei2iCgNE

And im pretty sure i read Etoo had 22 asissts last season scratch
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content