Vidal's Debut

+3
salmano9
pasquale22
Juventude
7 posters

Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm

It's good to see him in a Juve shirt!
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:49 am

Giandonato playing for juve a team ? I really got a good feeling about manuel. I like what I see from him, definitely one too look out for
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 am

When i hear giandonato, the 2 things i remember are:

1. RED CARD VS CHIEVOO LOOL
2. Goal vs manu
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by LWL91 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am

salmano9 wrote:When i hear giandonato, the 2 things i remember are:

1. RED CARD VS CHIEVOO LOOL
2. Goal vs manu

haha!! its so damn funny how you can fukk it up against Chievo and score a winner against man u..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 pm

LWL91 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:When i hear giandonato, the 2 things i remember are:

1. RED CARD VS CHIEVOO LOOL
2. Goal vs manu

haha!! its so damn funny how you can fukk it up against Chievo and score a winner against man u..
That one with Chievo hurts more
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Are you being serious ? One red card rights him off and "hurts" Juventus ?

For God's sake he is a youngster and made a mistake. Kill him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Needless to Say, Giandonato is U20 captain for Italy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 pm

sciacca wrote:Needless to Say, Giandonato is U20 captain for Italy.

damn u started to like Giandonato and Pasquato ....damn damn damn Smile i love that Smile well after all I like balotelli lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Needless to Say, Giandonato is U20 captain for Italy.

damn u started to like Giandonato and Pasquato ....damn damn damn Smile i love that Smile well after all I like balotelli lol

Antonio always liked them ... did he not ? If not, glad to see you have joined me in praising the primavera. Thumbs up
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Hate to say it, but no. Because I'm not keen when it comes to falling for hype, Pasquato the next Del Piero(based on fans and not experts) or Giandonato still in the primavera, but yes now I favor them. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 pm

sciacca wrote:Hate to say it, but no. Because I'm not keen when it comes to falling for hype, Pasquato the next Del Piero(based on fans and not experts) or Giandonato still in the primavera, but yes now I favor them. Very Happy

Oh I never hype, in fact I find it disrespectful to legends.

Krasic = Nedved, Pasquato = Del Piero, Santon = Maldini, Hazard = Zidane, Messi = Maradona, Rooney = Pele, etc. are all revolting. I cringe when I hear that.

But based on Pasquato's performances, I think he deserves a shot at the very least. Giandonato had a bad game with his red card, but he too deserves a shot in the preseason at the very least. Neither are getting any younger, and other teams have players younger than them as starters so Juventus need to get on that !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Yes both deserves shots, however I feel Giandonato should be loaned out to have more playing time and I feel Pasquato can actually be our starter for LW position or at least a sub.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

sciacca wrote:Yes both deserves shots, however I feel Giandonato should be loaned out to have more playing time and I feel Pasquato can actually be our starter for LW position or at least a sub.

Cannot argue with that. I mean, Conte already has a hard enough job figuring out who to play out of Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal let alone trying to incorporate a youth player.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

The best way to go is 4-3-3, three man mid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 pm

sciacca wrote:The best way to go is 4-3-3, three man mid.

Agreed, but unfortunately neither you nor myself are managing Juventus, so it is up to Conte. I hope he can see the logic, but maybe it will be clearer now that Vidal actually played.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
salmano9 wrote:When i hear giandonato, the 2 things i remember are:

1. RED CARD VS CHIEVOO LOOL
2. Goal vs manu

haha!! its so damn funny how you can fukk it up against Chievo and score a winner against man u..
That one with Chievo hurts more

hahaha yeah thats why i put it number 1! lool
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 pm

I don't understand why Nelcuore got a -1...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I don't understand why Nelcuore got a -1...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vidal's Debut  Empty Re: Vidal's Debut

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum