Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas

3 posters

Go down

Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas  Empty Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 am

If Juve decided to offer in exchange for Fabio Quagliarella (28), very little would be enough to put pen to paper and Vargas (27) would be the seventh acquisition of Juventus. That's breakthrough, because the Peruvian in his role makes a difference: the Count is waiting with open arms to Vinovo, it remains to be convinced that Pantaelo Corvino is a tough nut to crack. Juventus executives put on the plate 10 million cash plus the tag Malaka Martinez, or alternatively that of Amauri, Fiorentina thinks. Not for long, because Juve needs its wing and Viola money to reinvest in the market.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas  Empty Re: Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 am

goodness ! I'm tired of reading so many rumours which dont seem credible at all..

Devi no offense man,but there are three rumours on vargas you posted..And it could all have been posted under one thread imo..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas  Empty Re: Corsport - Juventus head-on Vargas

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:goodness ! I'm tired of reading so many rumours which dont seem credible at all..

Devi no offense man,but there are three rumours on vargas you posted..And it could all have been posted under one thread imo..

how can I post in the same thread when one says we exchange him for Quagli, the other for amauri and the third for cash ? not same story bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am

i hate this period !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down