CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects"

+2
Luca
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects" Empty CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Continue to discuss the new coach of Juventus 4-2-4 futuristic Antonio Conte. There are many journalists, professionals and white fans who express doubts about this new module, considered spectacular, but also very risky. The well-known journalist Carlo Nesti, very close to the events of the Turin club, Juventus would see better with another tactic as: "There is talk of a central defender, alongside Chiellini, or move it left Lugano, or Alex, or Bruno Alves . There is talk of a left outer high: Elijah is favored, but I would choose Vargas, turning Amauri alla Fiorentina - Nesti explains to TuttoJuve.com -.

I will speak, too, of the form. How to keep up with this overwhelming Marchisio, in the role of inside? Count must reflect on the 4-3-3 - -. observes the journalist would be ideal for Pirlo, backed not by one but by 2 Median: Marchisio and Vidal. It would be ideal for Krasic and Vucinic, useful for 'cuts 'at the edge of Matri. I do not say 4-2-4 to deny, but to consider 2 different solutions, both precious. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects" Empty Re: CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects"

Post by Luca Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm

With a 4-3-3- Juventus has a complete team it looks like.

Vucinic-Matri-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal

Would not mind that one bit Smile

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects" Empty Re: CHARLES A NESTI TJ: "Juve take Vargas. Marchisio, with 4-3-3, the owner would be. ... Count reflects"

Post by MMM Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Luca wrote:With a 4-3-3- Juventus has a complete team it looks like.

Vucinic-Matri-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal

Good formation but we would be short on subs
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

MMM wrote:
Luca wrote:With a 4-3-3- Juventus has a complete team it looks like.

Vucinic-Matri-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal

Good formation but we would be short on subs

Yeah, one CM probably would have to come.
However the team could be flexible, if say Marchisio wasn't available- throw in Pasquato and you have a 4-2-4.

Vucinic/Quagliarella/Pasquato/even Del Piero in that role (although he would be a REAL SS)
Matri/Toni/Quagliarella/maybe Iaquinta
Krasic/Pepe/Del Piero*/Martinez*

Up top there is depth for sure

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm

If we go for 4-3-3 snub winger get Aquilani and CB ...if not take LW and CB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:14 pm

If it's a 4-3-3, I want Vidal playing slightly behind Pirlo and Marchisio in the middle. Otherwise, I worry about that formation's defensive abilities.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 am

Juventude wrote:If it's a 4-3-3, I want Vidal playing slightly behind Pirlo and Marchisio in the middle. Otherwise, I worry about that formation's defensive abilities.

That's why I say we should definitly get a WC LW who can cut inside,so that we can keep Pirlo on bench,& play with Marchisio Vidal in our midfield!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 am

Juventude wrote:If it's a 4-3-3, I want Vidal playing slightly behind Pirlo and Marchisio in the middle. Otherwise, I worry about that formation's defensive abilities.

I believe Marchisio and Vidal can cover for Pirlo defensively.

The team has a nice balance with a 4-3-3

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm

4-3-3 is what I prefer for our next season, but it doesn't hurt to have a good LW so we can change our formation accordingly with different opponents.

It's good that Conte has a say about who to buy, Marotta will just do the negotiation.

I know majority of us have doubts about Marotta, but hey, we didn't just have Moggi back in the glory days, we had coach like Lippi and Capello. We had legends like Baggio, Zidane, Davids and Nedved, etc. They all worked together to win what we have won. I think we just need to keep reminding ourselves that it's not just about one person, it's about the whole team, the whole structure of the club.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down