Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count

3 posters

Go down

Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count Empty Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

A day long and important one that took place yesterday in the. Around a table sat the principal players of Juventus, first of Antonio Conte, who has effectively renewed its agreement with the Old Lady until 2015. An important message from the company in respect of technical champions Italy at the center of controversy also studied at the table. Difficult to understand how one can ask whether Chiellini afraid that they no longer count as a coach in July. As seem incomprehensible entries in the return of Fabio Capello as technical director and technical adviser bridge in case of disqualification of Mr. Salentine. Juventus is assolutamento alongside Count, is fully convinced of his complete innocence with the facts and evaluate alternative solutions to the retention of the coach on the bench for Juventus. He also talked about the market: the next Juventus will be deeper, have more options and more quality in every department, especially in attack, where the Count takes a great player and scorer, but who knows how to immerse themselves in a precise organization of the game.
==========================

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count Empty Re: Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count

Post by LWL91 Thu May 24, 2012 4:44 pm

haha. I am sorry Devi but I simply don't understand these posts you translate.. What is it with Capello, again?? Razz
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count Empty Re: Don Fabio? No, just wants Juve Count

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 24, 2012 4:47 pm

LWL91 wrote:haha. I am sorry Devi but I simply don't understand these posts you translate.. What is it with Capello, again?? Razz

Some rumors appeared that Capello might come back as director even sites even dared to say that Capello might be manager O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:haha. I am sorry Devi but I simply don't understand these posts you translate.. What is it with Capello, again?? Razz

Some rumors appeared that Capello might come back as director even sites even dared to say that Capello might be manager O.o

Twisted Evil *bleep* EVIL MANEGEMENT WE WOULD HAVE. IMAGINE CAPELLO JOINING US AND DEL PIERO IN TWO YEARS TIME..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 24, 2012 4:59 pm

As another director I would take him. It can do no harm having another director who knows his football. But as manager? That's just a quiet romour. Conte deserves 100% backing for getting us back to the top.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 24, 2012 5:07 pm

TomJuve wrote:As another director I would take him. It can do no harm having another director who knows his football. But as manager? That's just a quiet romour. Conte deserves 100% backing for getting us back to the top.

Ofc. Conte just signed an extension to his contract. He signed a coach contract meaning Conte will not be used as anything but coach. Take it easy here, in all misfortune, Capello is not a bad coach either Thumbs up
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah Capello is class and I would welcome him back as a director :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down