Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point

4 posters

Go down

Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point  Empty Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

The Journal today makes the point about the role of Marchisio. The midfielder is the best so far of Juventus Antonio Conte's: continuity, physical condition, skills and tactical understanding of the role is becoming a staple of coach. Makes you smile today to think back to what was previously thought between May and June: Marchisio seemed to have a precise location in the 4-2-4 is the new coach and even assumed his assignment. But Claudio is a month of training was enough to write another story, and to get Earl to an important statement: "Marchisio can not do the outside: it is a very strong center, was a surprise for me." In fact, apart from moving in on the left wing last season with Delneri, Claudio has been playing in the middle, but the impression was that its location was perfect in the midfield three of mezzala. But modoin which is moved by the 4-2-4 center that really makes you think to complete the maturation and make a qualitative leap in this role. That, in attacking football by Conte, requires special tactics skills:

"With this new module - Claudio says - you have to be smart in the middle to give balance to the defense and protection. It is now on whether I run more or less than in the past, especially the coach asks us to keep the ball and the first results are visible. " Unlikely to be repeated on the left Marchisio: "Last year I did the joker, Earl knows that I can adapt, but I said that I consider a central". And there can be an anchor for the national team: "Italy played with a different form: I have to show what I am worth in Juventus, then we will see what will happen in blue because there are other excellent midfielders." To be sure, competition is not lacking even in Juve. One of Marchisio, Pirlo and Vidal will be out in every game. Claudio does not care: "In recent seasons there have been Tiago, Cristiano Zanetti, Sissoko, Poulsen, Melo.

Counts only train well and do what the coach asks. " And Marchisio, as companions, is won by the ideas and methods of the technician: "Thanks to him has changed the way we play football. From Count're learning a lot: the coach wants from us many things and especially the movements that we try to search for long, the possession of the ball, the intensity. "
=======

I smell - Marchisio - Vidal midfield ....and Pirlo as sub for Marchisio in 70 min
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point  Empty Re: Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point

Post by B1anconer0 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm

I hope so too, but I really can't see Pirlo being a sub. Just look at how many assists the guy gives, he can open up plays like no-one else.. If Conte really wants to keep his 4-4-2 he needs to make an extremely difficult choice in midfield.
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point  Empty Re: Official - the rebirth of Marchisio: from "transferable" to fixed point

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 am

In yesterday's interview Conte was asked about Marchisio...

Interviewer: The first question about Marchisio, the more we see him playing in Central midfield, the more we want to see him playing in that position, so could there be changes? Maybe in a 4-3-3 with Pirlo and Vidal?

Conte: Marchisio can't play on the wing because he is a very strong Central Midfielder and he was a big surprise to me! Now concerning Pirlo and Vidal, Juventus is Juventus, Juventus are Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, and all players must be good because we are Juventus.

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:The Journal today makes the point about the role of Marchisio. The midfielder is the best so far of Juventus Antonio Conte's: continuity, physical condition, skills and tactical understanding of the role is becoming a staple of coach. Makes you smile today to think back to what was previously thought between May and June: Marchisio seemed to have a precise location in the 4-2-4 is the new coach and even assumed his assignment. But Claudio is a month of training was enough to write another story, and to get Earl to an important statement: "Marchisio can not do the outside: it is a very strong center, was a surprise for me." In fact, apart from moving in on the left wing last season with Delneri, Claudio has been playing in the middle, but the impression was that its location was perfect in the midfield three of mezzala. But modoin which is moved by the 4-2-4 center that really makes you think to complete the maturation and make a qualitative leap in this role. That, in attacking football by Conte, requires special tactics skills:

"With this new module - Claudio says - you have to be smart in the middle to give balance to the defense and protection. It is now on whether I run more or less than in the past, especially the coach asks us to keep the ball and the first results are visible. " Unlikely to be repeated on the left Marchisio: "Last year I did the joker, Earl knows that I can adapt, but I said that I consider a central". And there can be an anchor for the national team: "Italy played with a different form: I have to show what I am worth in Juventus, then we will see what will happen in blue because there are other excellent midfielders." To be sure, competition is not lacking even in Juve. One of Marchisio, Pirlo and Vidal will be out in every game. Claudio does not care: "In recent seasons there have been Tiago, Cristiano Zanetti, Sissoko, Poulsen, Melo.

Counts only train well and do what the coach asks. " And Marchisio, as companions, is won by the ideas and methods of the technician: "Thanks to him has changed the way we play football. From Count're learning a lot: the coach wants from us many things and especially the movements that we try to search for long, the possession of the ball, the intensity. "
=======

I smell - Marchisio - Vidal midfield ....and Pirlo as sub for Marchisio in 70 min

Marchisio should be the starter with Vidal in midfield,with Pirlo on the bench,as we need both central midfielders to be hardworkers & to help as much as possible our defense..Then Pirlo could be a sub for Marchisio,Vidal & even for the LW with a change of the formation from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 am

Deviangel wrote:I smell - Marchisio - Vidal midfield ....and Pirlo as sub for Marchisio in 70 min

I dont think pirlo would have joined us knowing that he 'wont' be offered regular game time..He left milan cuz he was deemed surplus to requirements and perhaps we were the only side that showed interest in signing him..
and quite honestly a playmaker is mandatory in conte's system and marchisio doesnt really possess great playmaking skills..

I mean he revels when playing alongside a playmaker but i doubt he could be a good playmaker himself..

Perhaps it could well be the other way round..Marchisio coming on for pirlo in 60 odd minutes or so..

Or the best solution to this dilemma would be to use a 4-3-3..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down