GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''?

+14
Adit
awalezelin
zizzle
jibers
RED
RobbyV
Arquitecto
Ali
milanfan7
Ganso
REWB
The Madrid One
billionmillion
Josefaltafino
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''? Empty GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''?

Post by Josefaltafino Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm

''Rooney's powerful physique, excellent control and pace have drawn comparisons to Ronaldo.''

-------
rooney along with beckham is prolly teh most overrated players ever. comparisons with brazillian ronaldo? u gtta b kiding me. ronaldo used to tear apart teams at will n it didnt matter wt team it was. teh greatest lb ever n top 3 defender maldini once said tht he doesnt like playing against ronaldo coz his talentes r god like. lol rooney gets contained by a mere algeria or worse. comparing rooney to luis ronaldo is a joke there is no comparison for a million miles.

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''? Empty Re: GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''?

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

i'd do same if there was no any interesting thing to post during pre-season
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''? Empty Re: GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''?

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:13 pm

id laugh at the article and facepalm at this thread.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 pm

The Madrid One wrote:id laugh at the article and facepalm at this thread.

lool so true, rooney is no ronaldo, but to call rooney and Beckham overrated... loool what an idiot. these guys prove their quality time and time again, they are not overrated.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

why laugh at this thread, because i took it seriously and posted a thread about?

coz no i don't take it seriously but GOAL:COM's stupidy has to be HIGHLIGHTED...sometimes i wonder if the people working there even know anything about this sport. lol

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm

where is the link? i can not find it on goal.com page
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm

redeyes,,,

rooney and beckham is overrated. who are they and what have they done in football compared to their hype??

beckham is almost as big as an icon as pele, for what reason, definitely not his footballing ability?

yeah he had an amazing freekick ability, but that's all there is to him. no disrespect, but the only reason madrid bought beckham was because of merchandizing and shirtsales. they could as well have signed tom cruise.

and rooney is world class, but comparing him to the gods of the game like ronaldo, is a huge crime, if not a sad joke.

and no i don't hate these players as i used to be dazzled by beckham's freekicks when he played for man u and real and i don't have anything against rooney either.

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm

for a wierd reason i can't post links, so you should read this article: ''For every lionel messi theres a nii lamptey the teenagers hailed''

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 pm

they just said that pato flopped in milan :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm

actually rooney was a white pele, why not white ronaldo?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

bcoz ronaldo is white? :rollseyes:

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm

U are write. Rooney is noting compared 2 za greatest champion of dem all Ronaldo.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am

Milanfan7 wrote:U are write. Rooney is noting compared 2 za greatest champion of dem all Ronaldo.

lmfaoooo hahahaha
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am

Josefaltafino wrote:bcoz ronaldo is white? :rollseyes:

GOAL.COM at it again - should i laugh or should i 'facepalm''? Wayne-Rooney-006
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 am

I see some haven't removed their tempting signatures here in respect to Ramadan.....
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 am

Josefaltafino wrote:''Rooney's powerful physique, excellent control and pace have drawn comparisons to Ronaldo.''

-------
rooney along with beckham is prolly teh most overrated players ever. comparisons with brazillian ronaldo? u gtta b kiding me. ronaldo used to tear apart teams at will n it didnt matter wt team it was. teh greatest lb ever n top 3 defender maldini once said tht he doesnt like playing against ronaldo coz his talentes r god like. lol rooney gets contained by a mere algeria or worse. comparing rooney to luis ronaldo is a joke there is no comparison for a million miles.

Your grammar is absolutely terrible, but i completely agree.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 am

You don't need to discredit a great player like Rooney just because a sh*t website like Goal.com made this comparison. That site is a joke, and you more so for getting wound up by their article.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 am

What is up with people getting over comparisons. Rooney is a top striker today, is it not fair to compare him to other top strikers of other eras? He is definately not better than Ronaldo. never saw pele, so can't compare. The best striker I have ever seen is Van Basten hands down. The man's finishing made me cry sometimes. The only outstanding football player today is messi and even he cannot matych against the greatest.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 am

Rooney has a physique? lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 am

why dont you give the guy a break ! Rooney had a decent season 2 years ago and now he's ronaldo ? Rooney IS over rated, or you guys forgot everything you said about him when he had the drought last season ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:43 am

rooney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every footballer in the history
except algerian defenders

Very Happy
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:42 am

lol same rooney who floped for half of the last season,ronaldo has more talent in his toe than rooney contains in his entire body .He is no where near the levels of Ronaldo,what a joke.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 am

Arquitecto wrote:I see some haven't removed their tempting signatures here in respect to Ramadan.....

Just because it's Ramadan for the Muslims, it doesn't mean that others must follow suit. This is an international forum and in fact the Muslims should respect that.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 am

Arquitecto wrote:I see some haven't removed their tempting signatures here in respect to Ramadan.....

It's not compulsory, really I don't mind. It's the poster's wish and if they want to keep it, then no problem.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 am

If I had to choose between the two players, I'd pick Rooney.

Haters, keep on hating.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next