B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player !

+5
C.Marchisio #8
jn2002dk
TPSPriceless
zidved
JuvenelCuore
9 posters

Go down

B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player ! Empty B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player !

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Bologna, Ramirez non si tocca e arriva Sorensen. Il presidente Guaraldi a carte scoperte: "L'uruguaiano non e' in vendita. Accordo trovato con la Juventus per il difensore"

Bologna, Ramirez does not get touches and Sorensen. The President Guaraldi cards on the table: "The Uruguayan is not 'for sale. Agreement found for the defender with Juventus"

More to follow ...

Very sad, but I hope it is not a permanent deal; a loan with NO option to buy would be ideal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player ! Empty Re: B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player !

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

I hope he is on loan
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player ! Empty Re: B.News: Sorensen is nearly a Bolonga player !

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

First thing which comes to mind is that this move better be a loan deal and it probably is. We just bought Sorensen and he showed more potential than Ekdal so Sorensen won't be shipped out permanently, I think.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Yea i agree, a loan with no buyout option would be ideal
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

I dont support this transfer !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 am

If its a loan its okey... He showed alot of promise last season, but he needs more regular playing time, and to be even more tested. He doesnt look very agile, must get rid of that clumpsiness and he could be a very strong cb in the future aslo his commitment sometimes is questionable, the concentration is there in some games and in others he looks very dizzy.

If we get in Lugano we got enough coverege for seria a with him plus Chiello, Barza and Bonucci for the cb positions
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am

Damn! I rather enjoyed his bianconero performances, very shocked Marotta wants him out of the team, he was solid on the few occasions I watched him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:55 am

Good luck in Bologna Sorensen. I hope you get lots of playing time and come back in a year or two much stronger and more experienced. He has the talent to be a very good CB but needs the playing time. Hopefully this is just a loan move for a year to two.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Damn! I rather enjoyed his bianconero performances, very shocked Marotta wants him out of the team, he was solid on the few occasions I watched him.
According to danish media it's more a question of him wanting to play regularly to continue his development
He wants this at Juventus but Bologna is an option if he doesn't feature in Conte's plans
They also say they would only buy a half part in him
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Hopefully it's just a loan so that we take him back next year..But again,that means we do need another RB!We can't stay with Motta Mad as a 2nd choice after Lich!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down