B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

+9
cool_wirya
vanharouva
juventrini
Luca
eddy
elm_baraja_shaman
Juventude
pasquale22
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS:  SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ? Empty B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 am

According to reports in the evening on Sky Sports, Juventus would be dealing with St. Paul the purchase of the promising central defender Rhodolfo (25). They give news of the two market experts, as well as editorialists Tuttomercatoweb, Marzio and Gianluca Di Luca Marchetti.

According to Di Marzio, Rhodolfo "could be the surprise in a department where it is at stake, however, the exchange between Bonucci and Bruno Alves. Rhodolfo, Class 86, was also followed by Bari last season: Juve now is pursuing with the his club and with the agents of defender task that must be followed carefully in the coming hours, "writes the journalist, on its website, gianlucadimarzio.com.

Luca Marchetti, who spoke in the evening in the studios of Sky Sport 24, the indiscretion of the market has deepened. This is evidenced by the Tuttojuve.com: "Juventus, which as you know is looking for a central defender, is dealing with these days, in these hours, with St. Paul for a player who was already following: Rhodolfo, central defender, born 1986 , which has reached the age of 11 August. It has the extra passport, but Juventus have the place to be outside the EU. We are dealing with St. Paul, the formula for deciding the transfer. And 'negotiations which, of course, if will close will close by Aug. 31. And 'a name that Juventus have been following for some time.

And' a defender of the features - at least for the experience - slightly different from the other names that were followed by Juventus, or Alex, Lugano and Bruno Alves. Rhodolfo is certainly not an expert on them, but it is one of the best central defenders in circulation in Brazil. Last year he played with Atletico Paranaense. The cost of the card is between 5 and 7 million. Juventus now will try to deal with the St. Paul not only on the price tag, but also possibly a different formula for transfer. The Bianconeri have been a decision on this player, after attempting to assault Lugano, Bruno Alves and Alex. The Uruguayan Central is a player that Juventus had planned to eventually take the last market day. For Bruno Alves, however, the negotiations with the Zenith is not going well.

The Bianconeri are believed to take the Portuguese certainly more favorable conditions, without entering into negotiations Bonucci, on which the company has invested Juventus 15 million euros less than 12 months ago. Zenit Bonucci asked because he knew that Bruno Alves wanted to go on. And with the passing of phone calls, it was assumed that exchange, but has never taken a big foot. At first there was this request of the Russians, then there was this possibility of exchange, it was discussed, however, started from two positions very opposite, because on one side Zenit said: 'Give me more money Bonucci and I'll give Bruno Alves' the other, Juventus said, 'No, give me more money you are Bruno Alves Bonucci if you want'.

The Alex track, however, has never believe the way down, because Chelsea still asks for money card and the same Alex wants a transfer on a permanent basis and four-year contract. And if Juventus must buy the card of a player, So at that point is slightly different strategy, is the youngest player, good, on which you can build the future together with Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci. Rhodolfo is why it is treating. The novelty is that we started to deal with the St. Paul " .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS:  SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ? Empty Re: B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 am

This guy isn't a CB
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS:  SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ? Empty Re: B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 am

Luiz Rhodolfo Dini Gaioto or simply Rhodolfo (born August 11, 1986 in Bandeirantes), is a Brazilian central defender.

Full name Luiz Rhodolfo Dini Gaioto
Date of birth August 11, 1986 (age 25)
Place of birth Bandeirantes, Brazil
Height 1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)
Playing position Centre back

====

all brazilian CB's are great I would take him young, clubs chase him and tall also ppl say he is amazingly talented technically
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 am

Interesting...
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 am

Rhodolfo I heard is a RB or something...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 am

Where does he play
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 am

The 24-year-old Brazilian is eager to turn his hand to Italian football, and on Tuesday Radio Mercato claimed Juventus were following him.

However, Goal.com spoke with the player's agent Joseph Lee, who said European football attracts his client, but there is no dialogue with the Turin club.

"I have not had any contact with Juventus, but we are trying to find the player a project that will suit him and Sao Paulo," Lee told Goal.com.

"Of course, playing in Europe would be fantastic for him and it is the dream of all Brazilian players.

"Making him play in Europe is my objective, but until now there has been nothing official."

It is said the Brazilian side value their man at €5 million.

August 2nd 2011
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 am

the contacts started today and the clubs are very close to agreement ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 am

Macedonian fans that like Brasilian league and clubs ( yes there are many) say he is extremely talented technically for a CB and that he is tall and fast and great young defender
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 am

i dont know the player but 5 million its ok!i prefer to keep all our CBs and sign him than spent alot of money and players for alves or anyone else.

also he is 24 years old that is very nice as we need a team for alot of years.just i hope that we stop to sign 10+ players every year and after we find our core and ourself to make only few changes.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 am

As reports Sky Sports, a Brazilian in the coming days to become a new player to Juve ...

Rhodolfo is one of the best defender in the Brazilian league , the price of this transfer should be of 5-7 million .

Juventus these days negotiating with Sao Paolo to bring the defender but Rhodolfo the other day expressed his desire to play in Serie A.

Rhodolfo does not have a European passport but it is not a problem for Juve because he has one more vacancy in addition to rules football organization Italy.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 am

I've been hearing his name the past couple months but I haven't looked into the kind of player he is.

Could be an interesting signing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 am

Meh... Do we have to rely on a Brazilian... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 am

I'd prefer Bon bon 100x over this guy
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 am

pasquale22 wrote:I'd prefer Bon bon 100x over this guy

Big time... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 am

see vid below...guy is a beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xM6S9SgJzI

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:02 am

juventrini wrote:see vid below...guy is a beast

He plays exactly like Bonucci

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 am

sciacca wrote:
juventrini wrote:see vid below...guy is a beast

He plays exactly like Bonucci

as u can see he looks much better

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

As I can see in one video? Highly doubtful :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 am

sciacca wrote:As I can see in one video? Highly doubtful :coffee:

as u could see in an entire season of bonucci he leaves a whole lot to be desired. i actually trust barzagli over him. and barzagli is shit...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 am

Anyone know if he starts for sao paulo
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 am

pasquale22 wrote:Anyone know if he starts for sao paulo

Looks like he started 33 games last season and 11 so far this year.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/99060/rhodolfo?cc=5901
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 am

ok one video cant show us alot of things and ofcourse you will not see bad moments of him at this video.

i dont understand why we have to sold bonucci we can get this guy too and have 4-5 CBs also probably he can play as RB too so it will be a solution if lich cant play as there is none to prefer motta or grygera than him.

if its a 5m transfer is very good if he is better than bonucci he can start if none he can be a deph player

i lik this kind of transfer really more than alves and alex
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:36 am

It will hurt some italian Juve fans to hear this.. But almost any central defender would be better than Bonucci at the moment. Bonuccis performances have been horrible for a long time now. And they keep on coming. He is a big risk at the moment and playing him just because he is italian is...

...stupid.

I think many people forget the most important factor. The important factor is a gladiator called Chiellini. He is our best defender and has always performed his best with a central defence partner who is:
A) Clam with the ball
B) A natural leader (letting Chiellini concentrate on his best characteristics, being a bully)
C) Techically gifted
D) A very talented passer of the ball, someone who finds his teammates further up the field with great passing vision.

If Chiellini is paired with a partner like this then you will se the GLADIATORE that we have been missing for a while now. The old Chiellini...

This is why i am against someone like Bruno Alves. I dont think we will see the best Chiellini with another bully like Alves.

Bonucci is not Chiellinis ideal partner. Add to this Bonuccis horrible form and anyone (besides maybe Sciacca) can see that we have a real problem.

I have not seen much of Rhodolfo but from the little i have seen it is very clear that he fits the "Chiellini partner characteristic" far better than Bonucci.

So yes, Rhodolfo would be a very interesting signing..

vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

the video shows alot of him , he can read plays , exactly the kind of players we need , he go forward and get the ball and he go back to the goal to protect it , even though a video isnt the best think to rate a player but it shows promising 5 million is not much to lose ,
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next