Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense

+3
BoBo
zidved
C.Marchisio #8
7 posters

Go down

Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense Empty Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Is Mirko Vucinic the 'top player' Juventus were looking for? Probably not. He's a good striker and can work well in Antonio Conte's game, but he's not an international champion, the player Marotta was looking for at the beginning of the market. He won two Coppa Italia and one Super Coppa Italiana with Roma, but he did not impress in Europe (34 appearances and 11 goal between Champions League and Europa League).

Perhaps Juventus realised that the top player is required in the defense. Therefore, they saved money acquiring Vucinic to buy someone else to reinforce the defense.

Who will he be? Certainly not Piquè, Thiago Silva and Walter Samuel. Marotta tried Nemanja Vidic and Lucio unsuccessfully.

It is more likely that Juventus will try for Alex of Chelsea or Diego Lugano of Fenerbahce.

Back to top Go down

Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense Empty Re: Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

That is good ! We need to invest more in the defence and LW than CF
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense Empty Re: Juve save money acquiring Vucinic to reinforce the defense

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Good. We need to reinforce defense as badly as attack
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I think Vucinic is a WC player Roma just held him down by playing him 1/3 of the time at left wing 1/3 of the time as a striker and 1/3 he was benched and this repeated itself every season

He will shine with conte giving him complete trust as a striker, and only play on the left if everyone is injured

But great news if money is spend on central defenders i like it if we got 2 and not just 1
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

BoBo wrote:I think Vucinic is a WC player Roma just held him down by playing him 1/3 of the time at left wing 1/3 of the time as a striker and 1/3 he was benched and this repeated itself every season

He will shine with conte giving him complete trust as a striker, and only play on the left if everyone is injured

But great news if money is spend on central defenders i like it if we got 2 and not just 1

He is nowhere near being World Class. The moon is World Class and Vucinic has a telescope.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BoBo wrote:I think Vucinic is a WC player Roma just held him down by playing him 1/3 of the time at left wing 1/3 of the time as a striker and 1/3 he was benched and this repeated itself every season

He is nowhere near being World Class. The moon is World Class and Vucinic has a telescope.

I liken him to Quagliarella
They both score world class goals but neither are world class
I mean some of the goals both of them have scored are just ridiculous.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 pm

@Luca: Quagliarella's goals are out of this world, Vucinic's are nice. I have never really been impressed by his goalscoring ability nor his individual goals.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Your right but i think Vucinic can reach 20+ goals he is more clinical Quags score more beautifull goals though often out of the blue
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm

BoBo wrote:Your right but i think Vucinic can reach 20+ goals he is more clinical Quags score more beautifull goals though often out of the blue

20+ ?

He has averaged 9 at Roma ... Matri is the big goalscorer.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BoBo wrote:Your right but i think Vucinic can reach 20+ goals he is more clinical Quags score more beautifull goals though often out of the blue

20+ ?

But he never played regularly and Roma even played for years under spaletti without any striker
when he played it was on the wing totti was their frontman it was weird

Vucinic will do it alongside Matri next season 45 goals
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

BoBo wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

20+ ?

But he never played regularly and Roma even played for years under spaletti without any striker
when he played it was on the wing totti was their frontman it was weird

Vucinic will do it alongside Matri next season 45 goals

Lol nowhere close.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: Quagliarella's goals are out of this world, Vucinic's are nice. I have never really been impressed by his goalscoring ability nor his individual goals.

Really?

vs. Juventus
(First touch of Zidane with the finish of Del Piero)

vs. Genoa GOD like volley

vs. Inter diving header

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Compare to:

Quagliarella out of this world.
Vucinic good.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:07 pm

So, they can't both score world class goals?
What a world

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

To be honest, I think Quag score better goals, but that's just me.

Last edited by sciacca on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Luca wrote:So, they can't both score world class goals?
What a world

No, but Vucinic's goals are good, not world class.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Mirko is not WC but he can change the game in one second as we have watched many times.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

Mirko has excellent techniqual abilites so he can score world class goals from time to time, no need to compare him to Quags, becuase Quag is a different type of player and I havent seen statistics but I would easily assume that Quag tries tremendiously more longshots than Mirko per game so it isnt surprising...

And Mirko Scored 19 goals in 28 appearences for Lecce in seria a before joining Roma, so he has the capacity to be a 20 goal a season striker if used properly
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down