I think we need to...

+3
juverpool
MMM
juve_gigi
7 posters

Go down

I think we need to... Empty I think we need to...

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 am

bring some excitement back to this forum!! How about we forget the Moggi vs. Marotta debates and start focusing on the new season ahead?

Yes, it was sad that we actually had to wipe out our entire forum to allow us to ponder our future and try to get some semblance and normalcy back into this forum. I know some of you are upset about this, but at the end of the day the decision was made and we have to move forward. The one key element to all of this and the best news is that Dejan is still here. Without him the forum would be shut down. So let's thank our lucky stars that he remains and I hope that this whole ordeal is a lesson to ALL of us that whoever we are, whatever country we are from, whatever nationality we are deemed to be, whatever the colour of our skin, we are ALL fratelli. And we share one important thing, we ALL love Juventus.

So let's not get into any cat fights anymore, let's try and be civil, no more Moggi is better than Marotta debates and I am Italian so I know more than you and I am a bigger fan because I am Italian bs. Let's just cut the crap and try and get along as much as possible for the sake of the forum. Also, we are ALL grown men, or at the very least getting there, so let's start acting like it and show more respect for our fellow posters.

Everyone is diverse and has different opinions on things, so let's just try and respect everyone's opinion and show respect to one another. Let's also try and have some good debates. That is the essence of the forum, to debate topics as well as have some fun. I like having fun as much as the next guy, so let's make this forum a fun place to be.

If it isn't fun then why even bother to come here and post? We all have better things to do with our lives than to come on a forum and be insulted or disrespected, so rather than throw insults and disrespect other posters, let's just treat people like they are right in front of us and we are having a conversation. I can guarantee you if you do that, the posting quality will greatly improve.

Anyways, here's to a great season ahead in our new stadium and I hope that the month of August brings Juve good fortune and a world class signing!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!

cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

I think we need to... Empty Re: I think we need to...

Post by MMM Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am

juve_gigi wrote:bring some excitement back to this forum!! How about we forget the Moggi vs. Marotta debates and start focusing on the new season ahead?

Yes, it was sad that we actually had to wipe out our entire forum to allow us to ponder our future and try to get some semblance and normalcy back into this forum. I know some of you are upset about this, but at the end of the day the decision was made and we have to move forward. The one key element to all of this and the best news is that Dejan is still here. Without him the forum would be shut down. So let's thank our lucky stars that he remains and I hope that this whole ordeal is a lesson to ALL of us that whoever we are, whatever country we are from, whatever nationality we are deemed to be, whatever the colour of our skin, we are ALL fratelli. And we share one important thing, we ALL love Juventus.

So let's not get into any cat fights anymore, let's try and be civil, no more Moggi is better than Marotta debates and I am Italian so I know more than you and I am a bigger fan because I am Italian bs. Let's just cut the crap and try and get along as much as possible for the sake of the forum. Also, we are ALL grown men, or at the very least getting there, so let's start acting like it and show more respect for our fellow posters.

Everyone is diverse and has different opinions on things, so let's just try and respect everyone's opinion and show respect to one another. Let's also try and have some good debates. That is the essence of the forum, to debate topics as well as have some fun. I like having fun as much as the next guy, so let's make this forum a fun place to be.

If it isn't fun then why even bother to come here and post? We all have better things to do with our lives than to come on a forum and be insulted or disrespected, so rather than throw insults and disrespect other posters, let's just treat people like they are right in front of us and we are having a conversation. I can guarantee you if you do that, the posting quality will greatly improve.

Anyways, here's to a great season ahead in our new stadium and I hope that the month of August brings Juve good fortune and a world class signing!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!

cheers

Nice one! But I'm still mad at myself not mentioning Motta in first 11... Very Happy
and one other thing,forum looks naked! Smile
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 am

Good idea. I am new to the forum as a member but I have been reading this forum for a while now.

I noticed that some threads were kinda finger pointing at each other and there is definitely no need for that as we are all here for one reason - for the sake of a good Juve.

I understand people here are from all over the world and have different opinions on topics but this is a quite interesting forum than most of the others (junk forum where people just posting random shit).

It would be great to continue on all the good stuff and maybe less emotional attack at each other, we are all in the Juve family after all. Cool
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

juve_gigi wrote:bring some excitement back to this forum!! How about we forget the Moggi vs. Marotta debates and start focusing on the new season ahead?

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!

cheers

Thank for bringing that up. Those things are probably the worst virus on this forum and needs to left out of discussions as much as possible. More constructive posts and gentleman behaviour ftw.. Heart
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Nice post man, well put.

I'm with you, everyone just needs to embrace Marotta. Twisted Evil

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

I dont support Moggi vs Marotta fight coz simply that is nonsence and pointless.Although i dont want non-juve fans to come here and troll !
They are making lot of mess here
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:I dont support Moggi vs Marotta fight coz simply that is nonsence and pointless.Although i dont want non-juve fans to come here and troll !

Who?

For all shit that has been going on here was all Juve fans, tell me when and who trolld here from non-Juve fans?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

CroInter wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:I dont support Moggi vs Marotta fight coz simply that is nonsence and pointless.Although i dont want non-juve fans to come here and troll !

Who?

For all shit that has been going on here was all Juve fans, tell me when and who trolld here from non-Juve fans?
YOU !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Who?

YOU !

When and where?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 pm

CroInter has NOT been trolling, and he's welcome to stay at any time.

Great Post Pino. I agree.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum