Aquilani

5 posters

Go down

Aquilani Empty Aquilani

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

We are starting to get heavily linked to this guy,any info?how good is he?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Aquilani Empty Re: Aquilani

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Quality player. He has not been injured since arriving in Italia and had a good stint. He would bring creativity and good passing to any midfield as well as a good shot.

I heard he has a deal with Juventus to come back though, and he confirmed it. I would welcome him with open arms.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 pm

“When you talk about negotiations like this, there is always an element of truth,” agent Zavaglia told Il Sussidiario. “[AC Milan Vice President and CEO] Adriano Galliani is currently in China for the Italian Super Cup, but I expect to talk to him when he returns to Milan. I think an agreement could be reached for €10m.”

Reports are that Aquilani, who only two years ago joined Liverpool for €20 million (£17 million) plus sporting bonus, is ready to reduce his €4 million wage demands and would settle for €2.5m per season.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"I think." Plus, that is his agent.

Aquilani himself said he is not going to Fiorentina because he has an agreement with Juventus, and I take his word over his agent's who did not verify it, he just said there is a chance which is just keeping his options open in case Juventus do not go through with it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm

I wonder what his agreement with Juventus is, since he is a Liverpool player and Juve had a deadline to make the deal permanent which they didn't meet. If Juve don't come in with an offer, I don't see why other clubs couldn't approach - or then he'll just stay in Liverpool.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:I wonder what his agreement with Juventus is, since he is a Liverpool player and Juve had a deadline to make the deal permanent which they didn't meet. If Juve don't come in with an offer, I don't see why other clubs couldn't approach - or then he'll just stay in Liverpool.

Well apparently Juventus did not buy him outright because they wanted €15M I believe, so now the price has declined to about €6-€10M and so Juventus will go back for him.

Aquilani wants Juventus, he made it quite clear last season, the problem was Juventus not putting up the money, so now that he is cheaper, Aquilani will obviously want to return and Juventus will spend.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I wonder what his agreement with Juventus is, since he is a Liverpool player and Juve had a deadline to make the deal permanent which they didn't meet. If Juve don't come in with an offer, I don't see why other clubs couldn't approach - or then he'll just stay in Liverpool.

Well apparently Juventus did not buy him outright because they wanted €15M I believe, so now the price has declined to about €6-€10M and so Juventus will go back for him.

Aquilani wants Juventus, he made it quite clear last season, the problem was Juventus not putting up the money, so now that he is cheaper, Aquilani will obviously want to return and Juventus will spend.

The thing is that Liverpool fans at least are not happy to sell Aquilani to Juventus for €10m or never under that. I wouldn't be surprised if Comolli & co. don't fancy that deal either, because Juve agreed on €16m a year ago. It's no decent way to do business to not pay up a previously agreed fee and then try to wait for a couple of months to try to get the player for cheaper. Personally I'd rather sell Aquilani to any other club for €10m than to Juventus for that fee, because Juve management have handled this matter very poorly.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

Aquilani never said he has an agreemnet with Juventus.Juvenelcuore has just misunderstood a newspaper assumption as Aquilani qoutes.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Aquilani never said he has an agreemnet with Juventus.Juvenelcuore has just misunderstood a newspaper assumption as Aquilani qoutes.

Not true, Aquilani said it himself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Aquilani never said he has an agreemnet with Juventus.Juvenelcuore has just misunderstood a newspaper assumption as Aquilani qoutes.

Not true, Aquilani said it himself.

I am assuming u are basing this on the thread Devi posted in Juventus section?If thats the case then u have clearly misunderstood the newspaper assumption as Aquilani quotes.

If not then may be providing the link to article where he said that might be worthwhile.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 am

He's staying at Liverpool. He's our most talented midfielder after Gerrard ffs. Mad

Also, @ JuvenelCuore: Are you sure it wasn't his agent? Because his agent is almost as useless as a c*ck flavoured lollipop. Yeah...

I just watched Dodgeball again. Razz

Anyway, AA!!!!!!!!!!! Please stay. : (
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: