online gaming thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

online gaming thread Empty online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

hi, post here your game tag and system. you may find some friends here.
I recently bought super street fighter 4 arcade edition and blazblue, both for pc. my arcade stick is ready Ineed some time to adapt.afterwards, come at me I will chun or juri all of you. you could exchange your opinion about any online game or play against other goallegacy members in my thread, feel at home :queen:

I-no

gamer tag: Incredible I-no
system: pc
games: super street fighter 4 arcade edition, blazeblue

xabi

gamer tag: ????
system: playstation 3
games: fifa 11 , killzone 3

chad

gamer tag: AHOLEMrAnderson
system: xbox360
games: fifa 12

Lionel Messi

gamer tag: DrinkxBleach
system: xbox360
games:FIFA 11, 10 and 2010 World Cup, cod mw2, assassins creed brotherhood and halo 3

The xcx

gamer tag:????
system: ps3
games????

gmos01

ID: gmos01
system: ps3
games: mw2, fifa11

nichabr

xbox = IbiZa SpiRiT
ps3 = rhabr007
games = fifa11 and soon 12 on both
and well pc...got no kinda tag just play Heroes of Newerth and whatever game i can DL


Last edited by I-no on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:43 am; edited 17 times in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

too bad you dont have an xbox
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31296
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:too bad you dont have an xbox
pc version is the best. you can mod and tweak the graphics, ask babun, he does it for me.you can post your xbox gametag, maybe you will find someone........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:too bad you dont have an xbox
blazblue is cross platform in multiplayer, Im able to play against xbox or ps3 owners.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 am

we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 am

Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by Lord Hades on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

UBERSTRIKER O N FB
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 am

diptiman wrote:UBERSTRIKER O N FB
is it gamer tag, name or what? care to explain.....
@JuvenelCuore wrote:Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
ay,the graduate, we dont fight in forums, we feel each other out. some people get agitated in process.....


Last edited by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by Lord Hades on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 am

UBERSTRIKER O N FB
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

@I-no wrote:
diptiman wrote:UBERSTRIKER O N FB
is it gameer tag, name or what? care to explain.....
@JuvenelCuore wrote:Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
ay,the graduate, we dont fight in forums, we feel each other out. some people get agitated in process.....

Every agitated forumer = 100 pts.

I do it on FIFA all the time, I pass the ball around and I can feel their frustration. Send them a message after saying "I win Very Happy" and see how pissed people get. Cool
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@I-no wrote:
diptiman wrote:UBERSTRIKER O N FB
is it gameer tag, name or what? care to explain.....
@JuvenelCuore wrote:Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
ay,the graduate, we dont fight in forums, we feel each other out. some people get agitated in process.....

Every agitated forumer = 100 pts.

I do it on FIFA all the time, I pass the ball around and I can feel their frustration. Send them a message after saying "I win Very Happy" and see how pissed people get. Cool
did some bully steal your lolipop everyday when you were kid or what is the cause of the malice? :arrow:


Last edited by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 am

@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.

we as in Sri Lankans and mainly guys from my city Very Happy We are like the second largest piracy community lol. U can pretty much play any game over hamachi... it goes under LAN. So no need to have an original version.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.

we as in Sri Lankans and mainly guys from my city Very Happy We are like the second largest piracy community lol. U can pretty much play any game over hamachi... it goes under LAN. So no need to have an original version.
how fast or slow is your pc??? I usually buy my games but whatever....
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 am

@I-no wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@I-no wrote:
diptiman wrote:UBERSTRIKER O N FB
is it gameer tag, name or what? care to explain.....
@JuvenelCuore wrote:Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
ay,the graduate, we dont fight in forums, we feel each other out. some people get agitated in process.....

Every agitated forumer = 100 pts.

I do it on FIFA all the time, I pass the ball around and I can feel their frustration. Send them a message after saying "I win Very Happy" and see how pissed people get. Cool
did some bully steal your lolipop everyday when you were kid or what is the cause of the malice? :arrow:

Haha to honest I do it if the guy I am playing against is being a jerk ... scoring a cheap goal, tackling from behind, etc. just to rile him up. The "I win Very Happy" is sent if they quit, 96% of the time I play normally.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:
@I-no wrote:
diptiman wrote:UBERSTRIKER O N FB
is it gameer tag, name or what? care to explain.....
@JuvenelCuore wrote:Online fighting games ?

Check this forum, go troll rival sections ... always good fun. Smile
ay,the graduate, we dont fight in forums, we feel each other out. some people get agitated in process.....

Every agitated forumer = 100 pts.

I do it on FIFA all the time, I pass the ball around and I can feel their frustration. Send them a message after saying "I win Very Happy" and see how pissed people get. Cool
did some bully steal your lolipop everyday when you were kid or what is the cause of the malice? :arrow:

Haha to honest I do it if the guy I am playing against is being a jerk ... scoring a cheap goal, tackling from behind, etc. just to rile him up. The "I win Very Happy" is sent if they quit, 96% of the time I play normally.
so others are bad and you from zero to hero for punishing them??? sounds logical, I must admit, hahahahaha


Last edited by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.

we as in Sri Lankans and mainly guys from my city Very Happy We are like the second largest piracy community lol. U can pretty much play any game over hamachi... it goes under LAN. So no need to have an original version.
I have resident evil 5 somewhere and some other games. tell me what your pc can run,lol
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by JuvenelCuore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 am

I consider it more an act of humanity.

I teach that guy a lesson so he will not invade on the enjoyment of other people, and thus, everyone lives happy. Very Happy
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 am

@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.

we as in Sri Lankans and mainly guys from my city Very Happy We are like the second largest piracy community lol. U can pretty much play any game over hamachi... it goes under LAN. So no need to have an original version.
how fast or slow is your pc??? I usually buy my games but whatever....

ok here goes my specs lol

i have a core i5 processor @2.67 GHz

8 gb ram

64 bit operating system, (its a laptop)

1696 mb video memory but its not very powerful as it might sound cos its an integrated vga.

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:
@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:we dont have proper legit games here lol.. Very Happy so can never play online unless its over hamachi or something.
who is we? over hamachi? what games can you play over hamachi? I wanna pass time until my fighting stick is ready.

we as in Sri Lankans and mainly guys from my city Very Happy We are like the second largest piracy community lol. U can pretty much play any game over hamachi... it goes under LAN. So no need to have an original version.
how fast or slow is your pc??? I usually buy my games but whatever....

ok here goes my specs lol

i have a core i5 processor @2.67 GHz

8 gb ram

64 bit operating system, (its a laptop)

1696 mb video memory but its not very powerful as it might sound cos its an integrated vga.

crappy video card makes online gaming no fun. hmm, just find a list of what you can run. if I like any of it, we will play, ok?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah sure thing.. but i can easily run games like CNC3, NFS Shift and FIFA 11.. so im pretty sure i can run most of the games.. but i dont think i can run all the upcoming games.

edit: checked on resident evil 5... i think i can play it Smile easily...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:Yeah sure thing.. but i can easily run games like CNC3, NFS Shift and FIFA 11.. so im pretty sure i can run most of the games.. but i dont think i can run all the upcoming games.
I found "turok" and "gears of war" for pc. test whether you can run them, I think we can play coop modus together. p.s. I never played them before, hahahaha


I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 am

haha r u a hardcore gamer? Razz I can play both of them but as i told u to play online( like co-op) i need an original version of the game. Because the data passes through the original server so if i have a pirate version the data will not be allowed to pass. I dont think one can play co-op using LAN. I'll check on this anyways.. will post the results later Razz gotta run now..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by I-no on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 am

@iNFINITY9910 wrote:haha r u a hardcore gamer? in google Razz I can play both of them but as i told u to play online( like co-op) i need an original version of the game. Because the data passes through the original server so if i have a pirate version the data will not be allowed to pass. I dont think one can play co-op using LAN. I'll check on this anyways.. will post the results later Razz gotta run now..
I typed " pc game+hamachi+coop". we should be able to play through hamachi. search in google whether possible, Im out for now, cya later
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 am

@I-no wrote:
@iNFINITY9910 wrote:haha r u a hardcore gamer? in google Razz I can play both of them but as i told u to play online( like co-op) i need an original version of the game. Because the data passes through the original server so if i have a pirate version the data will not be allowed to pass. I dont think one can play co-op using LAN. I'll check on this anyways.. will post the results later Razz gotta run now..
I typed " pc game+hamachi+coop". we should be able to play through hamachi. search in google whether possible, Im out for now, cya later

ok thats cool... ayt i also gotta run Very Happy c ya
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

online gaming thread Empty Re: online gaming thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum