Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already

4 posters

Go down

Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already Empty Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 am

Pissed, Gutted, and Concerned.....and no, not about pre-season friendlies. Rather about those c*nts of useless greedy money grabbing deadwood who seem to be staying for ever.

It's not only the wages they collect, it's more than that. If we didn't have to play those assholes in every-presseason game to put them in the shop window, we could have actually played a more-like first string and test ourselves. and not go to Turkey and played 5 fullbacks and Poulsen.

Joe Cole, Poulsen, Degen, and them should be ashamed of their souls for the money they earn. They could save lives and feed thousands of kids with that kind of money. They could build school, but frak me sideways, they get worse by every passing day.

They are modern day thieves. We've told Jova to f*ck off, given him a paper, have released him outta training duty, yet he picks up his hefty wages every week because he wants to earn more than RVP playing for Anderlecht. Who can I turn to moan when I hear this crap ? It's frakking unbearable.

Once again, we are being naive. Like we've been for the past 20 years. Why are we playing those c*nts ? Just tell them to frak off and not bother..maybe that'd hurt their pride and dignity and get their agents looking for potential suitors. We'll never progress with so much deadwood around.

August 1st is around the corner, and out of the deadwood only PFK is sold. Those hefty wages they collect has restricted our hands in buying a CB/LB we desperately need. It's pissing me off no end. I don't care if they are listed still as LFC players and should be respected. Suck my balls with that crap, they don't deserve any respect when they don't even care about anything.

We have 2 more games before our first game of the season, and we've played our first team (or the thing most similar to it) only for 45 minutes. Mancs are playing their first team all the time, Chelsea the same with exception of Ramires and Luiz....Arsenal is a different story because they are involved in a cinderella saga..while we travel to Istanbul, Ataturk, do an interview about 2005 with Hendo..and yet NONE of our new signings even make the trip and we start the game with gems like Insua, Cole, Poulsen, Kyrgiakos, and Degen. Even Soto...He's been a great servant and he certainly has earned his money, but he is getting slower by the game, time to be ruthless.

I am horribly pissed and concerned. Last 2 preseasons we've had were dire as frak and it reflected on our start in each season. I am not that worried though, because for example we had a total XI missing tonight (Reina, Johnson,Carra, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Adam, Gerrard, Downing, Hendo, Suarez NOT TO MENTION MAXI Heart ) as opposed to the infamous Espnayol game in 2009 when we had our first 11 available and got whooped.

Kenny must be fuming at those c*nts as well, and please Kenny, for the sake of god..stop playing them for shop window, it will only reduce the chances of them being bought cuz they are so mediocre. We know they are shit, you know it, and they themselves know it as well as rest of the world.

1 months to go, and we have 4-5 players to get rid of AT LEAST, and 3 players brought in (CB ,LB, ST)

Comolli, do your magic and just get rid of them at ANY COST !!

I am taking 10 days off from the forum (going to Mexico) and I won't be around for Valrenaga and Valencia games...but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play the first team against those and get some momentum going.

I mean, what the hell was the point if playing Carroll with that shower of shite behind him in the first half...just for him to touch the ball like 2 times in the whole of first half to get him frustrated and lower his confidence ? HOPEFULLY, it was just that he'll have 90 mins under his belt, as he is the only player in the squad that has completed a game now.

Hoping things will be rosier in 10 days time...but guys , TAKE ONE POSITIVE AT LEAST

WE ARE CONSISTENT at conceding 3 goals every game

Back to top Go down

Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already Empty Re: Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 am

I've made statements regarding the deadwood and their still being here before. They NEED to be sold to fund other transfers.

These losers really need to go. Seeing Degen on the pitch today was just sad.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already Empty Re: Bunch of *****...Just F*ck Off Already

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 am

I hear you

but

"it's not stupid to ask, but stupid to give"
or something like that.

While I agree that these players should have enough desire to play football left in them to actively seek first-team football, the situation is not ultimately their fault, imo. They have asked / negotiated for their contracts and LFC have agreed on those terms. All this just goes to show how careful you have to be with contracts you make with players nowadays; a good free-signing looks nice at first (got him for free!), but can really do the damage later on, like we're seeing here. Should we look for positives, I'm quite sure LFC have learnt the lesson by now.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 am

Chill out :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 am

The first teamers were never going to play today. We have a friendly in 2 days. There was no point in taking the starting XI. Would of just made them more tired. Neutral (Not sure why Andy went.)

Today proved AA DOES have a future. He's the only one that's looked like he's worthy of a red shirt at the moment.

Also, we won't be that consistant at conceding 3 goals a game when DAgger, Skrtel, Johnson, Reina and a new LB comes back. Relax.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum