Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

+26
mezzogiornese
justdoit_
S32TABLANCA
JuvenelCuore
Superpeppe
BeautifulGame
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
M99
del_boy
Brigate Rossonere
Red Alert
Eivindo
DeviAngel
Doc
baresi
narbeZ
Lex
wigglesworth
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
CroInter
:{Mr.Mustachio!
zarola
IzzyC08
Art Morte
InterMalia
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Agnelli - like an angry schoolboy

in general terms yes, but compared to the other presidents in Calcio, he's a schoolboy but he's not angry at all.

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Not sure whats wromg with his comments.Napoli's scheduling seems ridiculous tbh
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:38 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Not sure whats wromg with his comments.Napoli's scheduling seems ridiculous tbh

We played bayern and Inter in same week when we were in UCL hows that fair :/ ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

del_boy wrote:De Laurentiis is crazy. Really. LOL.
What did he think of. That he would play against the likes of Novara, Cesena etc, when he has CL games.
You said Napoli is a top European club, than deal with it, and the responsibilities of it.

Who says Novara or Cesena will not beat Napoli. Every game is going to be difficult. Like you say he thinks his team is a top team he has to deal with it.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Juventus had to play Inter this season days after an International Friendly which had their main players featured in it, whereas Inter only had one ... I do not believe Thiago Motta played.

That is life.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Berlusconi - corrupt, woman loving etc...
Moratti - ugliest man in football
Agnelli - like an angry schoolboy
Lotito - tightest man in football
Zamparini - crazy, crazy man
De Laurentiis - serve ADHD sufferer, ridiculous statement maker, all round boss.

Who said Calcio was boring?

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Work.6609483.1.sticker,375x360.i-love-bunga-bunga-v1 Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Berlusconi
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

So what. We end up with a Cup Final, CL Semifinals, and a league meeting all against bloody Barcelona in two weeks and if Mou complains in the media he's branded anti-football.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Does he know that (depending on the draw, of course) some of the group stage opponents are going to be lesser than the Serie A competition Napoli matches up with every week?

Barcelona matched up with Copenhagen, Rubin, and Panathinaikos last season...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Saetablanca wrote:So what. We end up with a Cup Final, CL Semifinals, and a league meeting all against bloody Barcelona in two weeks and if Mou complains in the media he's branded anti-football.

Umm...Barcelona had the SAME schedule, how is that unfair ? La Liga is a two-horse race and the two top teams squared off against one another.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Lmao I love it. He wants to take on another citizenship yet he gets furious, shouts in the street whilst wearing a smart suit and then drives off on the back of a scooter?

He was probably going to his mammas for some Pasta alla Marinara.

You can't get more Italian than that, I'm sorry Aurelio.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Does he know that (depending on the draw, of course) some of the group stage opponents are going to be lesser than the Serie A competition Napoli matches up with every week?

Barcelona matched up with Copenhagen, Rubin, and Panathinaikos last season...

Does he know that Milan and Inter will also be participating in the UCL.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:So what. We end up with a Cup Final, CL Semifinals, and a league meeting all against bloody Barcelona in two weeks and if Mou complains in the media he's branded anti-football.

Umm...Barcelona had the SAME schedule, how is that unfair ? La Liga is a two-horse race and the two top teams squared off against one another.

Barca didnt complain either.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am

CroInter wrote:Video of him being pissed of and in the end driving on scooter, fkn king Smile

Bumping this

epic

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN, THEY HATIN
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 am

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Imager
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 am

Lex wrote:Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Imager

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 am

Epic Boss.

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  - Page 2 Demotivational_posters_like_a_boss_random_lulz-s492x472-136016
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am

LOL!
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:58 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Not sure whats wromg with his comments.Napoli's scheduling seems ridiculous tbh

He's making a horse out of an ant.

Milan have to face the top six teams in their first seven games, why isn't Gallini going mental? Everybody plays everybody twice, end of story.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

He's making a horse out of an ant.

Milan have to face the top six teams in their first seven games, why isn't Gallini going mental? Everybody plays everybody twice, end of story.

And also De Laurentis seems to have forgotten the fact that both Milan and Inter are in the Champions League too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:02 pm

“I just wanted to look after the interests of teams competing in Europe and therefore Italian football in general,”

“How can you say meeting one big club after another is an advantage? Those in the Champions League have to be looked after, as this is how we can help Italian football get back to the level it deserves".

Had he put it that way to begin with he'd have more presidents on his side.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum