hrealmadrid
guest7
Mr Nick09
Babun
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Benz step up?

Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 12 ]
Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 11 ]
Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Empty Re: Benz, step it up, bro!

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:dont care how he did today, to me he still hasnt stepped it up yet.
Remind me, how did you became #1 fan of benzema again?

U missed something here.
actually i known of the benz sometime in 2007. i only became a real fan for the benz when i was a higuain fanboy and higuain disappointed me to the point where i lost complete faith in higuain. or more accurately, right after we got knocked out by lyon in the cl round of 16 in the 09-10 season.

can i see a picture of you turok, ive always wanted to know how you look out of pure curiosity...

I posted this text somewhere in this forum but I'm afraid I cannot provide that picture. Had u asked me before 2009 I wudnt have minded having a public picture to for everyone to see the face behind the name. unfortunately due to my previous activities on the internet... i dont want to face a civil suit even if im involved in the grey section of the law. id rather avoid such issues. dont wanna risk it. remember fansubbing isnt legal. i cud avoid it but id owe certain people too much to cover me so rather not go through that mess.

all i can tell u is that i have shoulder length wavy hair. though im a guy, my hair looks feminine to the point where im mistaken for a girl only due to my hair alone (when not looking at my face). my hair is quite decent to fine. i do plan on growing my hair beyond that point. why, becuz i like it and im at competition with this girl i know on who can manage ones hair better. i cud describe more but i feel i wudnt be able to satisfy ur curiousity with just text. u wana ask further, goto my thread and post about it. i cud send u a pic but i wud require guarantees that u wud absolutely not post that pic anywhere else. nor that it can be viewed by anyone else. but such is unlikely.

really sorry i cannot post my pic, but i need to keep myself safe and i dont wanna go through the bs covering myself when shit hits the fan.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Huh, why all the mystery, turok? What did you do in 2009 on the internet to get that kind of caution? Not much I can think of. Anyway, about Benz, I guess everyone has his own rather unreasonable dreams for his favourite player. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Huh, why all the mystery, turok? What did you do in 2009 on the internet to get that kind of caution? Not much I can think of. Anyway, about Benz, I guess everyone has his own rather unreasonable dreams for his favourite player. Laughing

well I keep getting cease and desist letters from my ISP. dont wanna lose internet and i risk a civil suit. cant risk it mate.

oi u underrate the benz. my expectations are not unreasonable. my expectations are actually quite fair imo.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:dont care how he did today, to me he still hasnt stepped it up yet.

You're supposed to love Benz, why are you hating on him so much? Or is it that your expectations are just really high?
The Benzema U see and the Benzema that I see are two different benzemas. U see the current Benzema. I see both the current and wut wud be the future Benzema, the one whois potential has been unlocked and unleashed. The Benzema that is superior to cr7, messi, the best striker in the world.

so yeah, i have extreme expectations for the benz. and right now he is starting to meet them. he has a long way to go.

Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Tumblr_l9h8m0JcLu1qzqmo7o1_400

Even if he has more potential than Messi which he don't have, still he can't be better than Ronaldo. guess why ?! weak mentality. Ronaldo is full of confidence which makes him a great leader. you have to be drunk to say such things.

but again i feel ashamed quoting you. pure joke really, i mean we know Benzema has the potential to be one of the best strikers but no way in hell he can't be compared to Ronaldo. LOL
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Weak mentality is lol. perhaps that may have been true before but not now. Benz is more than capable to overtake cr7. Just a matter of time imho.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
The xcx wrote:

U missed something here.
actually i known of the benz sometime in 2007. i only became a real fan for the benz when i was a higuain fanboy and higuain disappointed me to the point where i lost complete faith in higuain. or more accurately, right after we got knocked out by lyon in the cl round of 16 in the 09-10 season.

can i see a picture of you turok, ive always wanted to know how you look out of pure curiosity...

I posted this text somewhere in this forum but I'm afraid I cannot provide that picture. Had u asked me before 2009 I wudnt have minded having a public picture to for everyone to see the face behind the name. unfortunately due to my previous activities on the internet... i dont want to face a civil suit even if im involved in the grey section of the law. id rather avoid such issues. dont wanna risk it. remember fansubbing isnt legal. i cud avoid it but id owe certain people too much to cover me so rather not go through that mess.

all i can tell u is that i have shoulder length wavy hair. though im a guy, my hair looks feminine to the point where im mistaken for a girl only due to my hair alone (when not looking at my face). my hair is quite decent to fine. i do plan on growing my hair beyond that point. why, becuz i like it and im at competition with this girl i know on who can manage ones hair better. i cud describe more but i feel i wudnt be able to satisfy ur curiousity with just text. u wana ask further, goto my thread and post about it. i cud send u a pic but i wud require guarantees that u wud absolutely not post that pic anywhere else. nor that it can be viewed by anyone else. but such is unlikely.

really sorry i cannot post my pic, but i need to keep myself safe and i dont wanna go through the bs covering myself when shit hits the fan.
A trap? Very Happy
El Pipita wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

You're supposed to love Benz, why are you hating on him so much? Or is it that your expectations are just really high?
The Benzema U see and the Benzema that I see are two different benzemas. U see the current Benzema. I see both the current and wut wud be the future Benzema, the one whois potential has been unlocked and unleashed. The Benzema that is superior to cr7, messi, the best striker in the world.

so yeah, i have extreme expectations for the benz. and right now he is starting to meet them. he has a long way to go.

Benz, step it up, bro! - Page 2 Tumblr_l9h8m0JcLu1qzqmo7o1_400

Even if he has more potential than Messi which he don't have, still he can't be better than Ronaldo. guess why ?! weak mentality. Ronaldo is full of confidence which makes him a great leader. you have to be drunk to say such things.

but again i feel ashamed quoting you. pure joke really, i mean we know Benzema has the potential to be one of the best strikers but no way in hell he can't be compared to Ronaldo. LOL
Never say never, it backfires more often than you think Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Huh, why all the mystery, turok? What did you do in 2009 on the internet to get that kind of caution? Not much I can think of. Anyway, about Benz, I guess everyone has his own rather unreasonable dreams for his favourite player. Laughing

well I keep getting cease and desist letters from my ISP. dont wanna lose internet and i risk a civil suit. cant risk it mate.

oi u underrate the benz. my expectations are not unreasonable. my expectations are actually quite fair imo.

Sure, I can imagine a few things but not to that extent. I respect your privacy if you dont want to tell us. Re Benz, all of us agree he has lots of potential. I personally dont believe he can be better than Messi, but I hope you're right. Wink
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am

@ Babun
oh no im not. i just like long hair, short hair is boring! that and imo, im too ugly to be a trap anyways.
not that id entertain the idea as im more masculine than i am feminine (except in hair), but it cud be an interesting idea for halloween. to be a trap id have to crossdress and im not interested in doing such. and once again id have to be pretty which im not.

i do have trap friends though Very Happy, small world.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
The xcx wrote:

U missed something here.

unsatisfactory response.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:39 am

heh, im not interested in losing alot of money just for revealing myself, so forget it TMO.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:heh, im not interested in losing alot of money just for revealing myself, so forget it TMO.
Your getting paid for not revealing your identity? What kind of job is this? CIA, FBI? Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 am

The xcx wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:heh, im not interested in losing alot of money just for revealing myself, so forget it TMO.
Your getting paid for not revealing your identity? What kind of job is this? CIA, FBI? Very Happy

lol wut where did u get that idea?

I lose money becuz id A: have to hire a lawyer to defend myself. or B: Bribe alot of certain people in high places to get off the hook but then i wud owe favors which currently im not in the condition to do... yet.

all of which wud cost me more than 20k im guesstimating...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Is Benz reading goallegacy? Very Happy He stepped up today Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 pm

babun1024 wrote:Is Benz reading goallegacy? Very Happy He stepped up today Very Happy

First half was funny... he had to do everything lol. If only he had his speed back. My god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Sportscszy, how long will it take for Benzema to regain his speed? Im starting to think that his true speed will never return Sad
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Sportscszy, how long will it take for Benzema to regain his speed? Im starting to think that his true speed will never return Sad

When and if his back gets to 100%. He runs upright and doesn't extend on his strides... that's a sure sign. It may never happen. The fact that Mou is teaching him how too be a true #9 is a blessing in disguise for Benz given his speed issues... he can't get separation over longer distances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Benz can be physical when he needs to be. he is quite strong.
Whilst Mou is coaching benz ot be a #9, i hope Benz will work on his physicality to make up for his loss of speed.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2