ss_lazio
rsinatra
RealGunner
Ganso
Catracho
35 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 19 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 pm

here's what one of my favorite journalists had to say about the call-up (in Portuguese):

http://blogdobirner.virgula.uol.com.br/2011/08/18/mano-convoca-ronaldinho-e-coloca-a-manutencao-do-proprio-emprego-acima-da-renovacao-da-selecao/

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 19 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Ganso wrote:cant believe corinthians went from 2-0 to 2-3.Winner's luck

anyway,damiao scored...again.Watching mano?

You mad Corinthians will take the Brasileirao this season?

All we do is win Cool
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Call-up looks wild.

no Maicon, Danilo and Alves instead. Alves did really good in El Clasico, so did Marcelo, glad they'll be on the field together depite their skrimishes last night.

Dinho Afro, told yall it was only a matter of time. Ralf is back on Afro

9 Brasileirao based players Very Happy
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Cruzeiro have sold Thiago Ribeiro to agent Juan Figer (Rentistas owner), who will loan him to Cagliari...

Cruzeiro have also signed Bobô of Besiktas as a replacement for him.

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Catracho wrote:Call-up looks wild.

no Maicon, Danilo and Alves instead. Alves did really good in El Clasico, so did Marcelo, glad they'll be on the field together depite their skrimishes last night.

Hmm? Marcelo got called up for Brazil? Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

omarish wrote:

theres a thread on the callup.so was hulk
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

omarish wrote:

The moment of truth Very Happy
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah, Brasileirão is stronger than ever.

But, Ronaldinho... I think he's doing great right now, but I'm not really sure whether Mano actually expects him to be there in 2014 or he's just trying to save his ass and not be fired in the coming months. I mean, people do remember that he played for us against Argentina last year, right? And he wasn't that great, just mediocre. I don't know if people can say mano is rebuilding the team when he's calling Ronaldinho back. Can he set an example for the kids in 2014? He did fail at the last Olympics... I don't know.

Whatever the reason is, it'll be interesting to watch it (I hope).

Last edited by rsinatra on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

how come Santos is in the bottom of the serie A?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how come Santos is in the bottom of the serie A?
they are playing every 3 days and a lot of players on u20 +elano injured+occasional losses

and of course nt call ups,brasileirao keeps going on fifa dates
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Ganso wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how come Santos is in the bottom of the serie A?
they are playing every 3 days and a lot of players on u20 +elano injured+occasional losses

and of course nt call ups,brasileirao keeps going on fifa dates

yeah, we were too focused on the Libertadores when the Brasileirão started, so we basically haven't been able to pick ourselves up again. Something's gone terribly wrong since our win over Peñarol in June. The loss to Coritiba last night was just appalling.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am

Santos too focused on the CWC, also add the fact their Defense is terrible and their players are tired and hurt...

smh I really hope they don't relegate, but I don't see anything changing.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am

Atletico-GO destory Flamengo 4-0...oh my.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Catracho wrote:Santos too focused on the CWC, also add the fact their Defense is terrible and their players are tired and hurt...

smh I really hope they don't relegate, but I don't see anything changing.

Yeah, but that defense is basically the same one we had at the Libertadores, and we were on a marathon of games back then too.. well, we had Jonathan, but it's not like he was there all the time, he was often injured.

We just miss Danilo is all lol.

I really hope something changes.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 pm

too much goin on.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

campeonatos estaduais and brasileirao's schedule is crap,thats whats going on

damiao has already played more than 40 games this season and im not sure were even halfway through ffs.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 pm

dude... what are you? Damiao's agent?

You act like this the first time a player had to go through such a ruggid schedule in Brazil.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

i was giving damiao as an example.Everything is wrong,the amount of games,fifa dates,sul-americano etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I enjoy the current schedule. Hope nothing changes except for the CBF president.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 pm

you are probably the only person who thinks that way.All of the teams will suffer without their star players.Did I say "will suffer"?Santos is already in the relegation zone
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

they knew ahead of time that it was gonna happen.. its not CBF fault that they didn't plan ahead..alsooo

I know a lot of people in favor for this schedule.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

Corinthians were beaten 0-2 at home by Figueirense. Sad

Botafogo beat Atlético Mineiro 3-1 with a Felipe Menezes brace. Cruzeiro beat Ceará 1-0.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 am

Catracho wrote:I enjoy the current schedule. Hope nothing changes except for the CBF president.

I too think that we shouldn't just adapt to the European Schedule without a lot of thought.

The advantages would be enormous, calendar-wise, however, it would also bring some bad things, like, it'd mean that our players would be playing through summer. And that's crazy, ridiculous, since the reason why the European leagues stop from June to August is because it's summer over here during those months!!!! There are a few exceptions, like the Scandinavian leagues, but that's because winter is too cold.

We don't need to completely adjust to their schedule, we just need better planning in South America as a whole.

- All SA leagues could start around the same time. Cups should also be parallel to the leagues.
- Libertadores and Sul-Americana should also be simultaneous.

The problem in Brazil is that we have the Estaduais, they really disrupt everything, even though their qualities are low and the attendance even lower. They're only there because some companies benefit from them. I am sure that with a Serie D most clubs in Brazil get some playing time, and the ones that don't can just make up some small regional tournaments or something, I dunno.
IMO they shouldn't exist anymore, but that probably wont happen, so at least it shuoldn't be so long. Paulista with 20 teams is insanity, people already said it in the lat 60's, that quantity only lowers the level of the competition. It should be as brief as possible.

This way we could at least have Libertadores + Sul Americana and then League + Cup or something.

If the Estaduais didn't exist, we might be able to schedule it like they do in Europe, aka league + cup + libertadores + sul americana simultaneously, but still starting in February.

Oh, and CBF shoudl simply learn to stop the calendar when there are FIFA international matches like the Brazil friendly. This way, everyone's happy.

The bigger problem is with the international summer competitions, like the WC, etc, last year we stopped because of it and the calendar became a demon, it was crazy, many players couldn't take it. That's where the European calendar argument makes most sense.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

i dont want us to copy the european calendar,i just want us to not have matchdays on fifa dates
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Damiao, que golazoo

Playing with 13, even though they played the whole 2nd half with 10 men. Heroics.

Ronaldinho adds a FK goal to his tally, to make it 10 goals in 16. Revival.

Last edited by Andres Iniesta on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Damiao,one assist and a bicycle kick goal

Leandro demoniaoooo

ronaldinho oozed class with his passes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next