A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title''

+4
guest7
Lord Spencer
VivaStPauli
The BoyWonder
8 posters

Go down

A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title'' Empty A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title''

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 am

DO it on a weekly basis, like the player who was best in most weeks is the winner and of course u can add important of matches as well...

i never thought of the journalists vote crap as fair. It's as bias as hell. u get reporters from namibia, india and other shit countries who haven't seen other players than the usual famous ones...this is so unfair, like Sneijder missing out even on a top 3 in 2009, because he wasn't as famous as Xavi, Iniesta nd Messi. can u even believe some of those reporters voted Berbatov in the top 3 ahead of Sneijder.. The way the current Balon D'or winner is voted is a joke to me...it's basically asking journalists from all d world, who is your FAVOURITE player.

so i think a more fair way would that i mentioned above.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title'' Empty Re: A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title''

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 am

Why would you want to crown a title? Afro
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title'' Empty Re: A more fair way to crown ''Best player in the world title''

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 am

FIFA in attempt to make the vote international have made the award lose its credibility.

I do not appreciate you calling other countries "shit" just because they don't know how to play football though.

The awards is a joke, and some serious rethinking should be made to it.

It should be split up to positions first:

Best GK:

Best Defensive Player:

Best Midfielder:

Best: Offensive Player:

The votes should be only in the UEFA countries, since this is where the persons awarded are playing at. And it should be by football analysts, and not journalists. Coaches, and an unbiased point system.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 am

the new award best player in europe, how does it work? if its better i will see it as a more prestigeus award
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 am

The BoyWonder wrote:
u get reporters from namibia, india and other shit countries who haven't seen other players than the usual famous ones...

Are u 5 year old?

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am

The Fifa world player of the year award was voted on by NT captains and coaches the former Ballon D'or was done by select journalists. The new award is a combination.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

The BoyWonder wrote:DO it on a weekly basis, like the player who was best in most weeks is the winner and of course u can add important of matches as well...

i never thought of the journalists vote crap as fair. It's as bias as hell. u get reporters from namibia, india and other shit countries who haven't seen other players than the usual famous ones...this is so unfair, like Sneijder missing out even on a top 3 in 2009, because he wasn't as famous as Xavi, Iniesta nd Messi. can u even believe some of those reporters voted Berbatov in the top 3 ahead of Sneijder.. The way the current Balon D'or winner is voted is a joke to me...it's basically asking journalists from all d world, who is your FAVOURITE player.

The system you are suggesting has some flaws as well. For example what if Ronaldo destroys all the Racings, Almerias and Herculeses week in week out but flops in the Champions League or against Barcelona and Messi shows up in the decisive moments?

Or what if someone wreaks havoc every week in let's say the Dutch League, then he will be the winner even though his team is not in the Champions League.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:DO it on a weekly basis, like the player who was best in most weeks is the winner and of course u can add important of matches as well...

Weekly basis you think help's Sneijder?

8 goals and 11 assists in 41 games for Sneijder

47 goals and 11 assists in 53 games for Messi

:lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum