Firenze
Arquitecto
El Gunner
35 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

23/24 UCL Knockout Stage - Page 31 Empty Re: 23/24 UCL Knockout Stage

Post by Myesyats Tue 4 Jun - 11:25:53

BarcaLearning wrote:I feel for us Myseyats, some of these Real fans are so fking funny n hate us so much they jump on anything anytime to take a hit on Barca so XD The likes of comparing Foden to Asensio comments are so XD

What we all know true is English media hypes any decent English player also.

Thats the two points I gathered from this page XD

Not saying Bellingham didnt have an amazing season btw.... n yes sadly in todays game physicality is huge, n Pedri cant compare with Bellingham anywhere near... hopefully Flick might be able to improve that though doubt it... prolly a natural born thing...

Its a common theme, Brahim and Asensio dont play but deserve to, Asensio > Foden, etc etc

Funniest thing I've seen this morning on Madrid twitter, Carvajal > Lahm rofl Fede for B'dor etc. Its a good laugh honestly if anything

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue 4 Jun - 20:01:46

Surreal what Madrid has been doing in the CL. What a club! The absolute King of kings.

Can't put into words what I truly feel about Kroos leaving. A legendary midfield general cut from the cloth of Gods with a mythical German accuracy that rivals bullets in defense-splitting abilities.

I'm so happy that his move to Madrid turned out to be the best thing he ever did in his career, and glad that Madrid managed to repay his loyalty and talent with a trophy cabinet that no one else has. Same for Modric. 6 CLs each, my god!

They are two of the very, very, very best midfielders in history, and I was lucky enough to see them wear the legendary white of Madrid and play week in, week out.

Thanks you both, legends!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 5 Jun - 0:18:14

BarcaLearning wrote:I feel for us Myseyats, some of these Real fans are so fking funny n hate us so much they jump on anything anytime to take a hit on Barca so XD The likes of comparing Foden to Asensio comments are so XD

Not saying Bellingham didnt have an amazing season btw.... n yes sadly in todays game physicality is huge, n Pedri cant compare with Bellingham anywhere near... hopefully Flick might be able to improve that though doubt it... prolly a natural born thing...

The hate is always coming from you guys, the others are just reacting and responding to you. This conversation only started because you felt the need to come in here and poo poo a 20 year old CHAMPIONS LEAGUE winning player for absolutely no reason Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 5 Jun - 7:16:33

N that post just highlights it even more, coming from the eternal Barca hater farfan, as expected Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 5 Jun - 10:22:29

farfan wrote:

The hate is always coming from you guys, the others are just reacting and responding to you. This conversation only started because you felt the need to come in here and poo poo a 20 year old CHAMPIONS LEAGUE winning player for absolutely no reason Laughing

Sure Laughing We will see how you do without Kroos and Modric, because they carried that team tbh. Bellingham was a passenger in this CL campaign and that is basically factual.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 5 Jun - 13:28:47

Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:

Sure Laughing We will see how you do without Kroos and Modric, because they carried that team tbh. Bellingham was a passenger in this CL campaign and that is basically factual.
They said the same when we lost Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Casemiro etc etc. We'll cope just fine don't worry
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 5 Jun - 15:40:56

Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:

I'm afraid the voodoo has already passed to the younger generation Laughing Remember that this triumph wasn't supposed to happen this early just one year after losing the "anchor" Casemiro and the one-man attack Benzema.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 5 Jun - 15:45:13

Barca fans mad as fuck

Madrid replaced every key player with a younger one without spending crazy money and remained equally competitive, while Barca bought Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann for half a billion and is now falling apart financially.

Real just did better, accept it. Though it has to be said that Madrid fans were equally butthurt during Messi Xaviesta. La Decima turned it around though.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 5 Jun - 16:38:22

Yea Cules are in serious cope mode, they know they are in big trouble and well on their way to irrelevancy.

Gotta pray Yamal turns into the next Messi Barca bros
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 5 Jun - 16:47:52

Vibe wrote:Barca fans mad as fuck

Madrid replaced every key player with a younger one without spending crazy money and remained equally competitive, while Barca bought Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann for half a billion and is now falling apart financially.

Real just did better, accept it. Though it has to be said that Madrid fans were equally butthurt during Messi Xaviesta. La Decima turned it around though.

You do realize that Barca fans, at least on this forum, is a grand total of “TWO”.

I have lots of friends, cousins that are Barca fans, and they don’t have the hate or is it just jealousy, that these two post daily about.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 5 Jun - 17:01:30

futbol_bill wrote:

You do realize that Barca fans, at least on this forum, is a grand total of “TWO”.

I have lots of friends, cousins that are Barca fans, and they don’t have the hate or is it just jealousy, that these two post daily about.

They are the product of Barcaforum, the scummiest place on the world wide web.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 5 Jun - 17:34:56

This is so funny cos I think I get it now, these Real fans wish n hope that we are coping n bitter n whatever... lol, without realizing we have accepted things ever since we found out Barto screwed the club, n on the other hand Real have had the best run in their history in a number of things.

Prolly u guys suffered too much back during Messi era n now want the pay back as sweet as possible... but for me Im actually gonna enjoy watching Real since Mbappe is joining, n know u guys will win all the trophies, knew that was gonna happen like two yrs ago?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 5 Jun - 19:52:04

Pedram wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Brother the only thing you do on this forum is insult others Laughing

It is an objective opinion floating around that Bellingham had a ghosting CL campaign. How is it "hate" to point out that the media are crafting him to be what he is not? Even Ancelotti himself said his position is closer to the box, not trusting his ability in the middle and limiting his role to scoring tap-ins after his teammates do all the work.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 5 Jun - 20:06:59

All due respect but this is 90% of your posts, which I am sure you must be really proud of Thumbs up But you are on course to making GL the second most scummiest place on web.

23/24 UCL Knockout Stage - Page 31 22222210

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 5 Jun - 20:16:18

GL is probably the best forum on Earth tbh, blasphemy
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 5 Jun - 20:16:46

Myesyats wrote:All due respect but this is 90% of your posts, which I am sure you must be really proud of  Thumbs up But you are on course to making GL the second most scummiest place on web.

23/24 UCL Knockout Stage - Page 31 22222210

Yep but you gotta realize why they are all exclusively aimed at you two and sometimes at our resident Messi dickrider, because you have nothing but blind hatred for Madrid. :brickwall:

If you guys weren't so unreasonable and biased maybe it would have been different, people who are close to me know how calm i am but something about you two just makes my blood boil. Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 5 Jun - 20:30:20

futbol_bill wrote:

Yes, I am talking about the two that we have Laughing Who else.

Muscats and BarcaLearning :bow: Legends
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 5 Jun - 20:30:34

What is wrong about the claim that Bellingham was ghosting though? I've seen it both on twitter and reddit and I agree with it. It seems to be a popular opinion.

He did great dunking on La Liga fodder but I'm not impressed with him in big games. I am saying this fully aware that a pack of rabid Madrid fans will come at me for criticising their shiny 100m toy Laughing

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 5 Jun - 20:37:18

Myesyats wrote:What is wrong about the claim that Bellingham was ghosting though? I've seen it both on twitter and reddit and I agree with it. It seems to be a popular opinion.

He did great dunking on La Liga fodder but I'm not impressed with him in big games. I am saying this fully aware that a pack of rabid Madrid fans will come at me for criticising their shiny 100m toy Laughing

That "shiny 100m toy" made you lose in both Classicos though :coffee:

He is 20 yo ffs, what else do you expected him to do? in his first season he has exceeded expectations by all measures. if you ask me i'd say that 100m was actually a cheap price for him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 5 Jun - 20:44:24

Myesyats wrote:What is wrong about the claim that Bellingham was ghosting though? I've seen it both on twitter and reddit and I agree with it. It seems to be a popular opinion.

TIL the Classico is not a big game hmm

People came at you with very reasonable and level-headed responses that you refused to engage with, preferring instead to focus on marginal takes (Like the Asensio vs Foden comparison )

What even is your criticism? That a 20 year old didn't take over the Champions League semis and final? Laughing If that's the standard we're setting for youngsters then no young player should be talked about ever.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 5 Jun - 21:35:54

farfan wrote:

People came at you with very reasonable and level-headed responses that you refused to engage with, preferring instead to focus on marginal takes (Like the Asensio vs Foden comparison )

What even is your criticism? That a 20 year old didn't take over the Champions League semis and final? Laughing If that's the standard we're setting for youngsters then no young player should be talked about ever.

I'm not expecting anything of him, i'm just comparing the hype with actual output.

You keep refering to Barca anyway, when I clearly compared him to Foden and specifically within the context of English media, and it is you who keeps focusing on everything else instead.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 5 Jun - 22:18:21

Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:

I'm not expecting anything of him, i'm just comparing the hype with actual output.

You keep refering to Barca anyway, when I clearly compared him to Foden and specifically within the context of English media, and it is you who keeps focusing on everything else instead.

What is the appropriate level of hype you think the best young English player should be getting from the English media? hmm I'm genuinely struggling to see what's unusual about it. What has Foden done at the same age for some people to feel he's entitled to the same "wunderkind" treatment ? scratch that, what did Foden do this year that matches Bellingham's La Liga campaign?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 5 Jun - 22:23:42

How much did you spend on Dembele, Coutinho?

You seem to refuse to acknowledge that Bellingham had a different role in those CL games.

And speaking about hype, noone hypes players more than you two!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu 6 Jun - 1:40:56

Pedram wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

You don't know the half of it Laughing

On Vinicius after the final:

23/24 UCL Knockout Stage - Page 31 MOUl3Av
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 6 Jun - 3:08:50

farfan wrote:
Pedram wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

You don't know the half of it Laughing

On Vinicius after the final:

23/24 UCL Knockout Stage - Page 31 MOUl3Av

Seriously? People weren't exaggerating about that place Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 6 Jun - 3:26:57

Barça fans need to get nitpicking decisions and tiny things about a now 15 CL winning team will only be a worse look.

I am by no means a RM fan my stance is just acceptance and obvious respect because their recent record makes the whole golden age Pep era absolutely dwarfed in comparison.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next